PDA

View Full Version : Help...going hunting

browningboy
09-23-2007, 06:20 PM
Going hunting up North, way up north and its very far too, there supposedly lots of moose but need to know where they are and a elk too, they are good eating as well and maybey a deer, we are going to the highway where there are lots of trees, a few lakes and the odd gas station, so if you can point us in the right direction to where they bed, it would be great!
A pre thanks to all that reply!:razz:

rand
09-23-2007, 07:05 PM
My god Sonny,with all that imformation I just don't know were to start.You can start by telling us what town your close to,roads ,mountains and mabey the region .Than we can help . Randy

browningboy
09-23-2007, 07:21 PM
Close to Mcleese Lake and only have a skoda car that burns lots of oil, so I unable to hit any steep hills, but please help.

Will
09-23-2007, 07:27 PM
Close to Mcleese Lake and only have a skoda car that burns lots of oil, so I unable to hit any steep hills, but please help.
Most of the Moose in that area are attracted to the Aroma of Burning Gasoline and oil..........just scour the roads...again and again !
You should do fine ! :smile:

browningboy
09-23-2007, 07:29 PM
Most of the Moose in that area are attracted to the Aroma of Burning Gasoline and oil..........just scour the roads...again and again !
You should do fine ! :smile:

Should I run my engine with old cooking oil so I smell like french fries and a big mac, will the moose like that??

Will
09-23-2007, 07:32 PM
Should I run my engine with old cooking oil so I smell like french fries and a big mac, will the moose like that??
You'd have to check with someone else about that.....:?

I can't afford a Big Fancy Diesel Truck... never mind one Pimped out to run on Fryer Oil :-o

browningboy
09-23-2007, 07:37 PM
You'd have to check with someone else about that.....:?

I can't afford a Big Fancy Diesel Truck... never mind one Pimped out to run on Fryer Oil :-o

Who said anything about a deisel, I'm talking Skoda, 11" mags with 18" rubber, has about 6" of clearence, only the second, third and reverse work on the tranny but I rigged a costco winch on the front in the hood with some sheet metal screws, that should help me out in case I get stuck, but now location, where do I go, everywhere I go I see trees?? Keep feeling like I'm lost??

mntman
09-23-2007, 08:01 PM
you need to get some butt wipe paper and let it unroll behind your car so if you feel lost just follow the paper back

Untouchable
09-23-2007, 08:36 PM
What you really need to do is get some good fuel injected brakelines. The moose are smart, see, burning oil doesn't bring em in like it did years ago. If you can afford it a parachute is a good idea(like the ones you see on drag cars) then all you do is hit the moose with your pimped skoda, he'll fly over the roof of your car and then you deploy the chute. you have to time it just right, you'll catch em in the chute, then quickly hop outta the skoda and shoot him before he gets untangled...

browningboy
09-23-2007, 08:45 PM
So any secret spots to be given out? We are wanting a large moose, with four legs and either two or less horns on its head or at least 10 points so if you don't then don't worry about helping as I'm looking for your secret spots only.
I WILL NOT tell anyone!:shock: