PDA

View Full Version : its out there,,

Allen50
09-21-2007, 08:05 PM
Well i just got back from a week working, yea working, not hunting,, anyway i was working with a couple of other guys off the Buckley Main area, on the edge of the Tsable River area, were doing work on some well we cored last year, went out on tues, morning and saw 2 hunters and a guide bow hunting, one had a cross bow, and one a compound bow, as we pased them we saw the elk heard they were after, was about 30 elk, and one nice bull, was aways off but he was a good size.
a bit farther down the road we came across a nice big tan wolf loping along, as soon as we got closed he took off, was neet to see.
nothing for the next couple of days, then this morrning going up Buckley Main a nice big black bear crossed in front of us. later we saw doe and two fawns, and on are way to the next well a nother black bear, bit smaller one, and 3 more deer, was neet to see, the cooler weather now, i thing have the animals moving around, headed back there on monday to finnish up, so hoping to see elk and maybe the wolf again,, well hunters have a good weekend looking for your next animal,,, shoot streight,,:razz: