PDA

View Full Version : Black Bear Spot and Stalk Hunting Video

rose
05-11-2019, 09:43 AM
I can't lie, this spot and stalk black bear hunt got a little out of hand for me. Sneaking up on bears is a different kind of excitement and having them "sneak" up on us is different again. Either way, it was an awesome hunt, I hope you enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc9j47b0nxo

Luka77
05-11-2019, 10:33 AM
I'm subscribed to your YouTube channel so watching this video was the first thing I did this morning. Awesome video, and really nice chocolate bear.
Those two bears chasing each other came really close to you. It is hard to say how far they really were from you, but it looked close. Thanks for posting.

rose
05-11-2019, 04:55 PM
Thanks! Glad that you enjoyed the video!!

LBM
05-11-2019, 06:15 PM
Great video, quit amazing seeing all them bears out. Was really hoping rose was going to be the shooter.
You have a great family and life style, really enjoy your adventures.

srupp
05-11-2019, 06:28 PM
Hmmm very well done. Good for you Rose..fear is what keeps you on your toes and alive.you did great.i appreciated your feelings..showed in your eyes.you handled it perfectly.
Pretty damn decent colored phase black bear..most colored black bears tend to be smaller..ie 5.5 feet.
I REALLY appreciated the comments about complicated emotions on harvesting any animal..the taking of a life.it should never be flippant careless..
One of the best black bear harvest videos I have seen
Thank you for sharing.
Srupp

emerson
05-11-2019, 06:43 PM
You guys around home or down south maybe? I got my tags, but with renos the wife says Mother’s Day bear hunting isn’t on the schedule.... Headed to work Monday, this work thing sure messes up spring bear.

jtred
05-11-2019, 07:49 PM
Congratulations on a great hunt, I have never seen so many bears in one field before, ever. I watch all of your videos, I love the fact that your daughters' are all hunters. Both of mine are great shots, but only the younger one likes to hunt. My oldest girl loves eating wild game(she really doesn't have much choice unless she were to become vegetarian) she just doesn't like the killing part. Once again congratulations.

joshbazz
05-11-2019, 08:10 PM
Congrats, great vids as always! Your family, and friends are great ambassadors to hunting, I hope you change the hearts and minds of those who oppose our way of life with your honesty, sensitivity, and humour. Very inspiring :)
Keep up the great work!

plumberjustin
05-11-2019, 08:27 PM
Great video, well filmed. Very raw and exciting to watch.

HarryToolips
05-11-2019, 09:08 PM
Very good vid and nice bear, congrats....

rose
05-11-2019, 10:41 PM
Thanks so much Josh for your comment.

Congrats, great vids as always! Your family, and friends are great ambassadors to hunting, I hope you change the hearts and minds of those who oppose our way of life with your honesty, sensitivity, and humour. Very inspiring :)
Keep up the great work!

rose
05-11-2019, 10:46 PM
Its true, harvesting an animal brings so many different feelings. Thankful for the harvest but sad that an animals life was taken. Thank you for your comment, really do appreciate it!

Hmmm very well done. Good for you Rose..fear is what keeps you on your toes and alive.you did great.i appreciated your feelings..showed in your eyes.you handled it perfectly.
Pretty damn decent colored phase black bear..most colored black bears tend to be smaller..ie 5.5 feet.
I REALLY appreciated the comments about complicated emotions on harvesting any animal..the taking of a life.it should never be flippant careless..
One of the best black bear harvest videos I have seen
Thank you for sharing.
Srupp

Tron
05-11-2019, 11:12 PM
Always love your guys videos, great hunt and commentary

Wild one
05-12-2019, 06:45 AM
Congrats and as always it looks like you guys enjoyed yourselfs

moosinaround
05-12-2019, 02:29 PM
Spring bear hunting at its best! That is what makes the spring bear hunt so much fun. Sausage meat for the upcoming summer! Excellent video again, I am really enjoying your guys video capture of what we all do! Nice shot, I may have double header'ed that hunt, myself. One bear is lots of work, so I may not have!lol! Thanks again, for the candid record of how food is killed. It was done with much respect for the animal, and showed the respect that animal deserves to feed us humans wonderful, clean organic food! Moosin

avadad
05-12-2019, 08:12 PM
I Love watching your adventures! Thanks for being great ambassadors for our lifestyle.

Bugle M In
05-13-2019, 12:34 AM
"This is NOT funny"!...…."This is not funny"!...…

Sorry, but I couldn't stop laughing during that part...lol.
(My buddy acted like that when we had 1 bear only "walking" right into us, him getting scared and me chuckling how the bear didn't have a clue!)

Anyways, thanks, great video once again and congrats on a fine bear!
Really enjoy your videos.

jonz
05-14-2019, 05:55 AM
Great video!

fuzzybiscuit
05-14-2019, 06:22 AM
Once again another great video. Congrats to both of you!

We just got a free preview of the Sportsman channel in the last week so I’ve been binge watching a pile of hunting shows. I’d have to say I enjoyed your video the most out of every one I’ve watched! Thanks for taking the time to make and post it.

downsouth204
05-14-2019, 09:07 AM
Absolutely amazing video! I wish this was a required watch for youth to get their CORE :) Shared it on my facebook for you, thanks so much for taking the time to video your hunt.

caddisguy
05-14-2019, 03:12 PM
Excellent filming and commentary. Great quality and very entertaining LOL

Congrats on a successful and memorable hunt.

Gateholio
05-14-2019, 04:06 PM
Really enjoyed the video, thanks for posting it !

Stone Sheep Steve
05-14-2019, 05:41 PM
Once again, another great video! I always watch them with a big smile on my face.

You and your family are truly great ambassadors to our great lifestyle.

Hunting sure does expose us to some amazing experiences. I feel sorry for those people that don’t hunt.

Thanks for sharing!

SSS

BStrachan
05-17-2019, 06:06 PM
Great video! Great filming fantastic looking bear. Love the color phase bear. Thanks for sharing.

RyoTHC
05-17-2019, 06:23 PM
Impressive area, bears and video.

I've seen a bunch of bears in a day but it's always covering ground, never anything like that !! You must be a bit further north than me ^^