PDA

View Full Version : Terrace info

Brew
05-04-2019, 08:42 AM
I知 going to be working in terrace off and on for the next while. I will be there all this week working up the Nass.
Seen a lot of bears up there when I went up for a day trip last week so I知 taking a rifle with me to hunt after work.
is there a game cutter in terrace? How is the taxidermy company out of Kitimat?
I have a nice black bear rug and really want a big chocolate coloured black bear if I can find one up that way. The coats on the bears last week were pretty spectacular so it might be hard to pass up on one if I don稚 see what I知 after.

hawk-i
05-05-2019, 07:42 AM
Thornhill meat market cuts game...some good taxidermists in smithers.

Brew
05-05-2019, 09:01 PM
Thanks hawk-I

just drove up today. Seen lots of game on the highway, deer and lots of bears. Should be great week of work and evening hunts.

two-feet
05-05-2019, 09:26 PM
Nass at this time of year should provide plenty of opportunity, you could hold out for a good bear if time allows. That area is absolutely thick with bears

S.W.A.T.
05-06-2019, 07:58 AM
Nass at this time of year should provide plenty of opportunity, you could hold out for a good bear if time allows. That area is absolutely thick with bears

Definitely like cattle out there. Just saw a real big brute. Taxidermy is getting harder to find though