PDA

View Full Version : Northern BC pro shop?

GrayB
04-22-2019, 01:55 PM
Hey folks, looking for recommendations for a northern BC pro shop. Moving up to Terrace and trying to get an idea of a good spot to buy arrows and get my bow tuned where they know what they're doing. Cheers.

Jrax
04-22-2019, 05:14 PM
If you don't mind a little road trip try Dave Ziegler in Smithers. Split Arrow Archery. Great service and he does know his way around bows!

S.W.A.T.
04-22-2019, 08:00 PM
If you don't mind a little road trip try Dave Ziegler in Smithers. Split Arrow Archery. Great service and he does know his way around bows!

Up he's the guy, Terrace has a pretty decent outdoor store...... when they are open but Dave in Smithers is the man

hawk-i
04-23-2019, 07:36 AM
Up he's the guy, Terrace has a pretty decent outdoor store...... when they are open but Dave in Smithers is the man

The owner of Misty River in Terrace has health issues right now so the store is operating on reduced hours...they have a decent archery selection.

GrayB
04-25-2019, 07:35 PM
If he's good then they've got my business. Cheers

NorthCoastHunter
05-07-2019, 01:22 AM
Smithers is your best bet, Misty river in terrace has been cleaned out. I was there a few weeks ago and they don't have much for arrows. When I need tuning, I will be heading to smithers for sure