PDA

View Full Version : Heading out tomorrow

BearSniper
09-19-2007, 10:54 AM
Well, one more day of work and we're heading to 7-05 to try to fill my sons Grizzly LEH tag for the weekend.:-)

I have a Black , Elk, Moose(spike fork), and Deer tags just in case.

Am going to try the Goat River area, as well as Tumuch lakes and Dome creek, basically south of the yellowhead west of Mcbride.

A couple of guys at work said last year during an LEH moose hunt, they saw Grizzlies in the Goat river area.

Anyone else have any thoughts similar or otherwise ?

At any rate, I'm hoping he can put the crosshairs on a critter.:wink:

JAYDEE
09-19-2007, 11:21 AM
Well, one more day of work and we're heading to 7-05 to try to fill my sons Grizzly LEH tag for the weekend.:-)

I have a Black , Elk, Moose(spike fork), and Deer tags just in case.

Am going to try the Goat River area, as well as Tumuch lakes and Dome creek, basically south of the yellowhead west of Mcbride.

A couple of guys at work said last year during an LEH moose hunt, they saw Grizzlies in the Goat river area.

Anyone else have any thoughts similar or otherwise ?

At any rate, I'm hoping he can put the crosshairs on a critter.:wink:
Good luck to you guys. Iv'e got a LEH for bull moose in 7-8 and we are leaving this saturday. Again good luck.

09-19-2007, 01:06 PM

Been in there a few times and yep there are g-bears around!! Check the back end out. Good luck..

Good luck to you guys. Ive got a LEH for bull moose in 7-8 and we are leaving this Saturday. Again good luck.

We got two bull draws for the same area (7-08......now everyone that said yes before is either injured or unavailable to go!!:mad: Don't know whether a hunt is going to get off the ground or not.....

srupp
09-19-2007, 02:04 PM
Is the TORPEY river in your LEH???It has some great grizzlies also..

Steven

Ride
09-19-2007, 02:20 PM
Goat River road may be washed out, as per some second hand info that i got. I did see some grizz's in the Dome Creek area this year already. Good luck.

BearSniper
09-19-2007, 07:28 PM
Grizzlies

Thanks fellas, Ill check out the Torpey river:-)

I called up to someone and they said the Goat river was open and had been repaired from the spring

thanks again

Steven I dont know if we'll get one as big as yours last spring but we'll give it an honest effort

BearSniper

Steeleco
09-19-2007, 07:39 PM
Giver BearSniper, don't come home without pictures.

BCLongshot
09-19-2007, 07:49 PM
Awesome Hope it all kicks ass 4 ya

kennyg826
09-19-2007, 08:18 PM
Have fun. Hit 'em hard.

Will
09-19-2007, 08:19 PM
Good Luck, Hunt Safe & Shoot Straight !
Bring Back Pics........& a Big Fat Grizz ;-)