PDA

View Full Version : Leh

JAYDEE
02-28-2019, 08:45 AM
When can we expect the LEH draws to come out.
Thanks.

RyoTHC
02-28-2019, 09:10 AM
By July 12th at noon.

dapesche
02-28-2019, 09:25 AM
haha. Stoke level is high.

Look forward to bear and turkey and then transition to LEH :)

tyyota
02-28-2019, 11:18 AM
I put together a little spreadsheet to ease my OCD (data from various sources)

Release
Due
Results

14-Jun

15-Jun

25-May
26-Jun

18-Mar

02-Jul

19-Mar

08-Jul

20-Mar
22-May
08-Jul

18-Apr
27-May
27-Jun

08-Mar
26-May
15-Jun

10-Apr
25-May
19-Jun

bigredchev
02-28-2019, 11:57 AM
It's a scam!

Piperdown
02-28-2019, 12:14 PM
cancelled due to lack of game

Bubbacanuck
02-28-2019, 12:56 PM
When do they release tags for the new season? As bear opens April 1, do they allow purchase of new hunting license and tags prior to April 1?

tyyota
02-28-2019, 02:44 PM
Yes, you can select the licence year at the time of purchase.

Ltbullken
02-28-2019, 03:06 PM
LEH will be released once negotiations with all 'stakeholders' on annual allocation is completed...

BeerMan
02-28-2019, 06:20 PM
First time in many years I,m not going to bother. It is a scam.

Squamch
03-01-2019, 08:29 AM

Tell me more about this scam

BeerMan
03-01-2019, 08:54 AM
Tell me more about this scam

The scam is I never get a draw:sad:

Ron.C
03-01-2019, 09:44 AM
Perfect. The more people that think it's a scam and give up make my odds better.

Steelpulse
03-01-2019, 10:04 AM
I get lots of tags. No scam here. Oh ya that’s because I apply to tags that are relatively easy to win. And don’t complain when I don’t win that 50/60/60:1 odd hunt. That’s how it works it may take 1000 years of applying and you may just never win.

Fortunatly we we have some serious GOS so ya all good here.

NorthCoastHunter
03-01-2019, 10:08 AM
I don’t think I will put in this year.. No sense since I am hoping to move from the north to the south of the province. Good luck to those who apply.

weatherby_man
03-01-2019, 10:20 AM
I'll continue my donations....LOL...

Sharpish
03-01-2019, 10:24 AM
I pulled a once in a lifetime Rosie draw last year, did 2 scouting trips, a hundred hours of research, found 5-6 herds with wall hanger bulls ... then the hunt came, spent 12 days in the bush, dawn to dusk, fate and conditions conspired against me, didn't see a single bull!

Oh well... I almost wish I didn't get the draw to begin with ... then again it was a fun endeavor, just stings that I will never get the chance again.

Bugle M In
03-01-2019, 10:33 AM
I pulled a once in a lifetime Rosie draw last year, did 2 scouting trips, a hundred hours of research, found 5-6 herds with wall hanger bulls ... then the hunt came, spent 12 days in the bush, dawn to dusk, fate and conditions conspired against me, didn't see a single bull!

Oh well... I almost wish I didn't get the draw to begin with ... then again it was a fun endeavor, just stings that I will never get the chance again.

I have to ask about these Island Rosie draws.
IS there any allocation of these draws given to any GO's over there?
Also, do the FN get some in many of those draw areas as well??

Just asking as I helped my friend with cameras and scouting for his Rosie draw here.
We found a cranker, 9x8, with many photos etc.
But we soon realized that the FN could go in sooner then my buddy was allowed to.
And yup, a week before he could go, bull was down.

I bring it up because I know of another member who had a Rosie draw on the island.
Had a beauty bull picked out, as well as a secondary.
When the hunt came, well nothing to be found??
Was told FN got to it first, and again, before he was allowed to go.
Just wonder how much that is playing a role.
Also wonder why they get to go in sooner, especially on a species that isn't traditional to some areas and was a transplant,
and is LEH to begin with.

Seems some "stakeholders" have way more privileges...or should I say, rights.

Bugle M In
03-01-2019, 10:35 AM
The scam is I never get a draw:sad:

Have to ask, what draws are you entering, and what are the odds?
2:1, you should see results over a few years.
500:1, well good luck.
I keep entering those hunts of a lifetime as well, with strong competition, and doubt I will ever win.
I suspect I need a "few lifetimes" to win one.

Bubbacanuck
03-01-2019, 11:04 AM
89:1 draw for island rosies seems like it will take a lifetime to get lol...26:1 for a draw doesn't seem horrible, but does that also sound like a lifetime draw to you guys? I was also thinking of Bison which ranges from 30:1 to 187:1; figured I will try every year and one day get lucky and make that my main hunt for the year over anything else. I don't really have any 2:1 odd hunts that I am targeting...so I assume I am GOS for the most part haha

charlie_horse
03-01-2019, 11:09 AM
I think people get confused with how the odds work. In my opinion anything over 4:1 odds is not a good chance, even then...

I'll keep putting in though. The first 12 years of putting in I didn't get a single draw and then the last 4 I've got a sheep, group moose, and a Rosie and made them all count.

Ron.C
03-01-2019, 05:57 PM
I have to ask about these Island Rosie draws.
IS there any allocation of these draws given to any GO's over there?
Also, do the FN get some in many of those draw areas as well??

Just asking as I helped my friend with cameras and scouting for his Rosie draw here.
We found a cranker, 9x8, with many photos etc.
But we soon realized that the FN could go in sooner then my buddy was allowed to.
And yup, a week before he could go, bull was down.

I bring it up because I know of another member who had a Rosie draw on the island.
Had a beauty bull picked out, as well as a secondary.
When the hunt came, well nothing to be found??
Was told FN got to it first, and again, before he was allowed to go.
Just wonder how much that is playing a role.
Also wonder why they get to go in sooner, especially on a species that isn't traditional to some areas and was a transplant,
and is LEH to begin with.

Seems some "stakeholders" have way more privileges...or should I say, rights.

my tag last year was the Oct -Nov tag. So, the 2 guys that drew the Sept-Oct tag had a crack before me, as did a GO client and FN's. A couple of the good bulls I had pics of hit the ground before my draw, but that's the way it goes

A couple landowners I spoke to stopped letting FN hunt because all the did was target big bulls and no longer let them back. And one would only let FN hunt because of a negative experience with an LEH hunter. Matter of fact, most landowners I spoke to wanted cows shot but understood why a guy that only ever gets this tag once wants a bull.

In regards to the LEH guys, All the local landowners I spoke to in my area gave the opportunity to the first LEH holder to contact them. So if you are going to put in for one of these hunts and want first crack at a specific private property, get your contact list together before the draw and start making phone calls or knocking on doors as quick as you can after you get drawn. good luck :-D

.308SLAYER
03-01-2019, 06:12 PM
Once again people mad when fn take the big boy...mad if they shoot the cow...safe to say they shoot anything people gonna b mad...

.308SLAYER
03-01-2019, 06:14 PM
I know a group of boys that used to go from the okanagon go over to wk to the leH zones in Wk for elk before opening multiple 350 400 inch bulls taken 8 9 points brutes

HighCountryBC
03-01-2019, 06:20 PM
Once again people mad when fn take the big boy...mad if they shoot the cow...safe to say they shoot anything people gonna b mad...

I know a group of boys that used to go from the okanagon go over to wk to the leH zones in Wk for elk before opening multiple 350 400 inch bulls taken 8 9 points brutes

"Sustenance"....right.

quadrakid
03-01-2019, 11:19 PM
Thank god,we have not a good native bashing thread for quite a few weeks.

Redthies
03-02-2019, 08:09 PM

Like you said, it’s a fun adventure either way. On the other side of the coin, years ago a friend of mine drew island elk in the archery season. He’d never shot a bow before. He practiced every night or two all summer, went over to the island with a friend, and dropped a nice bull early on day one. Sometimes it works out...

Me, I’ve never got a single thing, and I usually only enter “easy” odds draws. I’ll probably put in for a thing or two, but I won’t get my hopes up...

Redthies
03-02-2019, 08:12 PM
I think people get confused with how the odds work. In my opinion anything over 4:1 odds is not a good chance, even then...

I'll keep putting in though. The first 12 years of putting in I didn't get a single draw and then the last 4 I've got a sheep, group moose, and a Rosie and made them all count.

This is a good example of how it CAN work out. You probably wouldn’t have had the same success on those hunts if you got the draws in your first four years!

bc7mm
03-16-2019, 09:35 AM
Just a form of taxation for me 12 years and counting since my last successful LEH

Moose63
03-16-2019, 12:11 PM
The Alberta system is more fair.

bc7mm
03-16-2019, 06:31 PM
Either the Sask or Alta system would be a welcome improvement

Rackmastr
03-16-2019, 07:28 PM

It has its benefits and its drawbacks for sure. Needs a bit of a re-vamp but overall is decent.

Squamch
03-16-2019, 08:50 PM

How does the Alberta system work? If there are "points" accumulated...it's far less fair than our system. Ours is a true lottery.
Points only help until you hit max points, then your odds start to reduce again...putting you slowly back onto a level playing field!

Skull Hunter
03-17-2019, 09:56 AM
How does the Alberta system work? If there are "points" accumulated...it's far less fair than our system. Ours is a true lottery.
Points only help until you hit max points, then your odds start to reduce again...putting you slowly back onto a level playing field!

Yup I agree. There is nothing more fair than everyone having equal odds. The only thing I could see improving our system is to have more extreme reduced odds for those higher demand hunts. For example if you win something that is say 10-1 odds or worse, your odds are reduced for 5-10 years for any hunt with those kinds of odds. I don't know how much this would help, but its something at least.

.300WSMImpact!
03-17-2019, 10:06 AM
when can we apply for LEH, I need a little hope, my hope in hunting is falling everyday with how its been taken away by governments and lobby groups ever day

Firstblood
03-17-2019, 11:03 AM
Could be any day now. Winter is on its way out right now, sunny days makes the snow disapear. Start with shed antler hunting, then turkey hunting, then bear hunting, then open water fishing, then bow season, then everything..... LEH is somewhere in there but Ill be busy until I dont draw anything and will continue to be busy after that. Hope I get my LEH grouse tags this year or the dog wont be happy.

grizzly550
03-17-2019, 11:40 AM
I will continue with my donations...at least it goes to a good cause...or so I think lol

ducktoller
03-19-2019, 05:23 PM
Could be any day now. Winter is on its way out right now, sunny days makes the snow disapear. Start with shed antler hunting, then turkey hunting, then bear hunting, then open water fishing, then bow season, then everything..... LEH is somewhere in there but Ill be busy until I dont draw anything and will continue to be busy after that. Hope I get my LEH grouse tags this year or the dog wont be happy.

You can even hunt hare as we speak.

Gr8 white hunter
03-21-2019, 09:03 AM
My guess will be April 18,so get it together you have a couple weeks to think about what your going to do.

Darksith
03-21-2019, 11:15 AM

Well at least you put in some serious effort! And I bet it was so much fun from scouting until the day you had to pull camp...good times to be remebered forever Im sure! Im jealuous

Darksith
03-21-2019, 11:18 AM
Either the Sask or Alta system would be a welcome improvement

completely disagree...too many high odd hunts. Just hunt GOS if you don't win...lots of opportunity out there. What we need is our money to go directly into the budget of the wildlife managers...that would increase opportunity so much. Talking with a land manager he said if he got our money, he would be hard pressed to spend it all...wouldn't that be something! We are the only jurisdiction that doesn't put our cash back into conservation and management. WTF

Wild one
03-21-2019, 11:27 AM
completely disagree...too many high odd hunts. Just hunt GOS if you don't win...lots of opportunity out there. What we need is our money to go directly into the budget of the wildlife managers...that would increase opportunity so much. Talking with a land manager he said if he got our money, he would be hard pressed to spend it all...wouldn't that be something! We are the only jurisdiction that doesn't put our cash back into conservation and management. WTF

High odds draws in Alberta are run just like BC no priority points. System could work here in BC but many don’t realize how the system really works and that once odds get to a certain point random is the only way. The only thing Alberta does different with some of their draws is you can only get drawn once in your life time

I do agree with funds generated by hunting should go to wildlife

IronNoggin
03-21-2019, 02:30 PM
High odds draws in Alberta are run just like BC no priority points. System could work here in BC but many don’t realize how the system really works and that once odds get to a certain point random is the only way. The only thing Alberta does different with some of their draws is you can only get drawn once in your life time

I do agree with funds generated by hunting should go to wildlife

First, all funding should go back to the wildlife YES. In addition to what is already committed to that task. Period.

Second: There are much better examples out there than Alberta (although it is better than BC by far) regarding how to run an LEH draw. Many of the Western States long ago realized there are several "layers" or "pressure levels" on the various kinds of tags available. The least subscribed are on an increasing priority point basis (every year you put in increases your odds for the next). The middle of the road are run the same, with multi-year disqualifications following a successful draw. The high end (such as Island Rosie or Kamloops Sheep) are on a lottery (such as here) and are a true "once in a lifetime" draw. Such a system is fair, equitable, and makes a hell of a lot more sense than the foolishness we put up with here. Really.

Cheers,
Nog

Sportster
03-21-2019, 04:58 PM

That's what they're hoping for! Put in anyway.

Squamch
03-21-2019, 06:47 PM
First, all funding should go back to the wildlife YES. In addition to what is already committed to that task. Period.

Second: There are much better examples out there than Alberta (although it is better than BC by far) regarding how to run an LEH draw. Many of the Western States long ago realized there are several "layers" or "pressure levels" on the various kinds of tags available. The least subscribed are on an increasing priority point basis (every year you put in increases your odds for the next). The middle of the road are run the same, with multi-year disqualifications following a successful draw. The high end (such as Island Rosie or Kamloops Sheep) are on a lottery (such as here) and are a true "once in a lifetime" draw. Such a system is fair, equitable, and makes a hell of a lot more sense than the foolishness we put up with here. Really.

Cheers,
Nog

I disagree.

Fair means an equal chance for everyone, everytime.

If some people have increased odds, or decreased odds, or are precluded from putting in at all...that's not fair or equal.

Wild one
03-21-2019, 06:56 PM
I disagree.

Fair means an equal chance for everyone, everytime.

If some people have increased odds, or decreased odds, or are precluded from putting in at all...that's not fair or equal.

I used to think that way till I spent a few years hunting under the system. The ability to plan your hunts perfectly because you know your draw results is way nicer

Don’t have big issue with BCs system I get drawn every year to every second year playing the odds. But prefer the point system for the ability to plan hunts. That and being able to buy leftover tags in Alberta

Don’t worry BC fears change too much to consider there is a better option lol

Darksith
03-22-2019, 08:01 AM
so in the other systems, can you put in for more than 1 moose region or say sheep region annually? or do you have to commit to a region and stick with it until you get it?

Wild one
03-22-2019, 08:18 AM
so in the other systems, can you put in for more than 1 moose region or say sheep region annually? or do you have to commit to a region and stick with it until you get it?

Not stuck to one region and in Alberta you can apply 999 for that draw category which just builds priority with no chance of being drawn if you want. Doe/cow, buck/bull, archery/rifle draw are different priority as well so you can build priority for cow moose and bull moose at the same time but can only draw a max of one moose tag a year.

You can basically build priority look at the odds for the draw for the species, and sex then cash in for the areas you have enough points for when you want that style of hunt. It still involves playing the odds but you basically know if you will be drawn or not according to the points you have

You can still apply low odds basically getting drawn every year but with the option of buy tags that were not drawn most do this and save their points for draws the prefer to get

Like I posted earlier there is still random draws for tags with crazy odds

Darksith
03-22-2019, 08:31 AM
so people that are willing to spend more get priority faster is what you are saying?

Wild one
03-22-2019, 08:34 AM
so people that are willing to spend more get priority faster is what you are saying?

No you can only apply 1 time for each draw category

The only draw you can buy is the leftover tags after the draw and it’s first come first serve

Huevos
03-22-2019, 05:35 PM
The alberta system sucks compared to BC

Wild one
03-22-2019, 05:44 PM
The alberta system sucks compared to BC

everyones entitled to there opinion and I sure hope people have firsthand experience with both before claiming ones better

I figured out how to play both so have had no issue getting leh tags in either province. Most who have big complaints about never getting drawn in either system don’t play them right

Gateholio
03-22-2019, 05:49 PM
I hope BC never goes to a points system. The BC system is the most fair.

Wild one
03-22-2019, 05:58 PM
Don’t worry it won’t change lol

Walking Buffalo
03-22-2019, 06:06 PM
The Alberta draw system is failing.
Changing it now is troublesome.
Stakeholders and the government have tried, and failed.
BC should learn from Alberta's mistakes and not follow this path.

Huevos
03-22-2019, 06:59 PM
I grew up in Alberta. They have great game in a lot of areas, but I really don't like their system. Imagine putting in for a moose draw and still not having a chance at it after almost 20 years because you don't have enough points. Not cool. 8 yrs to draw a turkey, 6-8 yrs to draw a mule deer in most good places. I'd rather not get a draw in 20 yrs knowing that I still may have a chance. I love BC and its draw system.

Wild one
03-22-2019, 08:02 PM
I grew up in Alberta. They have great game in a lot of areas, but I really don't like their system. Imagine putting in for a moose draw and still not having a chance at it after almost 20 years because you don't have enough points. Not cool. 8 yrs to draw a turkey, 6-8 yrs to draw a mule deer in most good places. I'd rather not get a draw in 20 yrs knowing that I still may have a chance. I love BC and its draw system.

If your stuck on one MU with poor odds/or high priority points random does give you hope

If you are willing to be flexible you need less priority points then the stats you’re giving. Just like you can play the odds in BC

But hey if you’re not a fan of points system that’s your choice. You have at least experienced it before coming to your conclusion

ab3
03-28-2019, 09:27 PM
Omg, it's about time they release the regs/draw synopsis! I suppose the upside to them dragging their asses is the draw date will seems like less of a wait.

bchunter181
03-29-2019, 01:16 PM
Omg, it's about time they release the regs/draw synopsis! I suppose the upside to them dragging their asses is the draw date will seems like less of a wait.

where did you find the new synopsis went on the website and they still have last years on there??

monasheemountainman
03-29-2019, 01:18 PM
where did you find the new synopsis went on the website and they still have last years on there??
he is saying they havent yet

bchunter181
03-29-2019, 01:25 PM
he is saying they havent yet

oh sorry misread it nvm lol

Ohwildwon
03-31-2019, 10:16 PM
Read it and weep...:razz:

https://i.imgur.com/8vb1Dcy.jpg

jan.wi97
03-31-2019, 10:44 PM
Oh the idiots...
hoping it is an April Fools though!!

Treed
03-31-2019, 10:57 PM
Lol. That is funny! I hope this isn’t like one of those movies where later on I think ‘crap that was foreshadowing, I missed it again!’

Dorarem
03-31-2019, 11:42 PM
they don't even have synopsis yet for 2019/2020

So I am not really sure about April 1st

BearSupreme
04-01-2019, 06:15 AM

They have 2018/2020, its every 2 years for the GOS

Bugle M In
04-01-2019, 09:16 AM

A few years back they changed it, as it "was" every year, but now every 2 years.
Have to look "online" to see when they make changes on the fly.
It also shows, to me anyways, just how poorly funded it all is, that they spread the main changes every 2 years now if necessary.

Darksith
04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
If your stuck on one MU with poor odds/or high priority points random does give you hope

If you are willing to be flexible you need less priority points then the stats you’re giving. Just like you can play the odds in BC

But hey if you’re not a fan of points system that’s your choice. You have at least experienced it before coming to your conclusion

But to that same effect, if you are flexible you should be able to pull a moose draw easily in BC. Same with a lot of the species that run in several regions. Its just that people don't want to be flexible, they want that back yard hunt. I can't remember not having moose meat in my freezer in the last decade...theres always been something, even when I get down to the short strokes...I haven't shot a GOS moose in 10 years either. Its not that Im lucky, I just am smart about it. There are lots of opportunities to get a cow elk draw in the province as well.

A big majority of hunters in BC are from the LML and VI...so that being said, is it those people that are unwilling to drive 20h to be successful? Im just curious or asking...I also get that people more northern that live in moose country want that backyard hunt but...its not hard to fill your freezer in BC

whitlers
04-01-2019, 09:49 AM
Read it and weep...:razz:

https://i.imgur.com/8vb1Dcy.jpg

Haha that's halarious where did you find that gem

albravo2
04-01-2019, 09:59 AM
I will continue with my donations...at least it goes to a good cause...or so I think lol

I'm with grizz, you can't dream about winning the lottery unless you buy a ticket.

Wild one
04-01-2019, 10:00 AM
But to that same effect, if you are flexible you should be able to pull a moose draw easily in BC. Same with a lot of the species that run in several regions. Its just that people don't want to be flexible, they want that back yard hunt. I can't remember not having moose meat in my freezer in the last decade...theres always been something, even when I get down to the short strokes...I haven't shot a GOS moose in 10 years either. Its not that Im lucky, I just am smart about it. There are lots of opportunities to get a cow elk draw in the province as well.

A big majority of hunters in BC are from the LML and VI...so that being said, is it those people that are unwilling to drive 20h to be successful? Im just curious or asking...I also get that people more northern that live in moose country want that backyard hunt but...its not hard to fill your freezer in BC

Its a matter of playing the odds with both systems the only big things I like with the point system is ability to plan a hunt knowing who in your group will be drawn and if you really want a priority draw bad enough it’s only a matter of time

Both provinces have ways to provide opportunity BC you can travel and hunt Alberta you pick up a bow stay close with minimal restrictions

Really it is what you’re willing to do to get out and hunt in both provinces LEH system and regs wise

Darksith
04-01-2019, 10:03 AM
Its a matter of playing the odds with both systems the only big things I like with the point system is ability to plan a hunt knowing who in your group will be drawn and if you really want a priority draw bad enough it’s only a matter of time

Both provinces have ways to provide opportunity BC you can travel and hunt Alberta you pick up a bow stay close with minimal restrictions

Really it is what you’re willing to do to get out and hunt in both provinces LEH system and regs wise
So I can put in for Alberta system and not need a resident to go with me? Or I have to hunt bow only?

And also, Im just making points for the sake of it...

I basically have 3 hunts planned every year. Each of those hunts depends on what happens. I plan a GOS moose, a GOS elk and a third hunt that is unknown LEH. If we hit LEH then thats the hunt we go on, I don't really need more than 3 months to plan a hunt, but I can appreciate people that need to book time off further out than 3 months.

Wild one
04-01-2019, 10:24 AM
So I can put in for Alberta system and not need a resident to go with me? Or I have to hunt bow only?

And also, Im just making points for the sake of it...

I basically have 3 hunts planned every year. Each of those hunts depends on what happens. I plan a GOS moose, a GOS elk and a third hunt that is unknown LEH. If we hit LEH then thats the hunt we go on, I don't really need more than 3 months to plan a hunt, but I can appreciate people that need to book time off further out than 3 months.

Non resident still needs a host you can apply for most draws(sheep has non resident draw). You can hunt all open seasons general or archery (sheep is different). Small game same as B.C.

Non resident alien can even hunt with a host but don’t know all the rules here

I get what your saying about how you plan your hunts in BC I plan GOS and draws change things. The ability to plan hunts with the Alberta system mostly shines when playing with a partner because you can plan it so both draw a tag so one is not just playing pack mule. Another nice option on years when you expect bad winter kill or say temporary access issues come up you just apply for priority only and wait for a year with better conditions

The management, leh system, use of archery seasons and quality of hunting is very different between the 2 provs.

Ohwildwon
04-01-2019, 10:53 AM
Haha that's halarious where did you find that gem

Facebook...

Darksith
04-01-2019, 11:35 AM
Non resident still needs a host you can apply for most draws(sheep has non resident draw). You can hunt all open seasons general or archery (sheep is different). Small game same as B.C.

Non resident alien can even hunt with a host but don’t know all the rules here

I get what your saying about how you plan your hunts in BC I plan GOS and draws change things. The ability to plan hunts with the Alberta system mostly shines when playing with a partner because you can plan it so both draw a tag so one is not just playing pack mule. Another nice option on years when you expect bad winter kill or say temporary access issues come up you just apply for priority only and wait for a year with better conditions

The management, leh system, use of archery seasons and quality of hunting is very different between the 2 provs.

I would like to see changes made in BC for sure, maybe not necessarily so much with the LEH system, but there are things I don't understand. Why can't we hunt mose of december, at least in some MU's and at least for some species...like lets get a white tail season that extends to Dec 31 maybe where they are finding WT moving into mule deer territory. I'd also like to see more bow only opportunities possibly to extend seasons. I don't hunt much with my bow, but if there was more incentive to I certainly would.

Also, I never put in for moose as a single. Put in as a group, then you never have to be concerned about being a pack mule haha.

monasheemountainman
04-09-2019, 12:26 PM
Can we apply yet?

Bubbacanuck
04-09-2019, 01:05 PM
Can we apply yet?

No not yet...

Wild one
04-09-2019, 01:08 PM
Should be able to apply sometime around August 15th

weatherby_man
04-09-2019, 09:21 PM