PDA

View Full Version : Washington non res hunting

Steelpulse
02-03-2019, 02:56 AM
So does anyone hunt in Washington state? deer as well as entering into the lottery there to build points And eventually win a tag some day.
i have more questions for whoever does, thanks

David Heitsman
02-25-2019, 04:23 PM
I don't put in any draws there in WA but have many times bought an over the counter mule deer tag and hunting license. As I recall it's about $150 more than the resident. Been a few years now, but could get at any sporting goods store.

albravo2
02-25-2019, 04:33 PM
I had a cabin on a lake near Oroville WA until a couple years ago. There are lots of deer in that part of the Okanogan but the number of hunters is insane. They have a short season, so everybody hunts at once. I picked up a copy of their regs once and was flabbergasted at how much better our GOS is. My buddies down there were envious to say the least.

Brez
02-25-2019, 05:34 PM
I had a cabin on a lake near Oroville WA until a couple years ago. There are lots of deer in that part of the Okanogan but the number of hunters is insane. They have a short season, so everybody hunts at once. I picked up a copy of their regs once and was flabbergasted at how much better our GOS is. My buddies down there were envious to say the least.
Do you think that there are more deer there than in B.C, Okanagan? That seems to be the case here near Trail.

avidnwoutdoorsman
05-07-2019, 04:13 PM
So does anyone hunt in Washington state? deer as well as entering into the lottery there to build points And eventually win a tag some day.
i have more questions for whoever does, thanks
Can tell you most of what you need to know about Washington...