PDA

View Full Version : Why Wolf Culls are getting harder to put into effect! WATCH.

Bugle M In
02-01-2019, 10:54 PM
So, my daughter, 11, was watching some stuff on her ipad.
Usually DIY stuff etc.
However, I sort of overheard the video she was watching.
Asked how she got onto it and she just stated "I don't know, just was one of the suggestions thru one
of the other kid videos"
Anyways, here's the link of what she was watching.
This is how kids get "informed" now I guess.
(And yes, she only has use of the I-net when we are present only)

https://youtu.be/VrO1wLYcpbE

tinhorse
02-01-2019, 11:29 PM
The only line in that film that is truthful is the last line, "don't go out looking for wolves, their still dangerous". What a dumb misinforming clip.....

338win mag
02-02-2019, 06:01 AM
The mind control starts at a young age and is in full swing by the time they get to elementary school.
Otherwise known as brainwashing, we as parents have to be on the lookout for this stuff as its presented to our youth.

RyoTHC
02-02-2019, 06:42 AM
Well in a way this is bringing about natural selection again.. let the lefties hug their predator friends, Darwin will step in.

VLD43
02-02-2019, 08:59 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I have never seen a fenced enclosure out in the wild. I would guess these photos are of study animals that have become habituated or familiar with people? Definitely not a wilderness encounter.

Liveforthehunt
02-02-2019, 09:42 PM
Haha as Ryo said it's just a matter of time before a few heads get chewed on with not just the wolves but the bears to maybe make them think all this through .

Grumpa Joe
02-02-2019, 09:53 PM
They keep doing this and there will be fewer wildlife activists to say how cute and cuddly wolds, coyotes and bears are.

elker
02-02-2019, 11:07 PM
Internet is a place to educate or misinform people. While the antis have been using internet to misinform the public, the pro hunting groups have failed to use it to educate people about the benefits of hunting.
sooner or later, our hunting privileges will be voted off.
i have not seen one hunting club, be it a local fish and game club or Dallas safari club, that is not stupid.

Pioneerman
02-02-2019, 11:43 PM
Go to video comment that these are not wild, but raise since pups in compound hand fed since birth not true wilderness in anyway

bc7mm
02-03-2019, 09:24 AM
Copied from another thread, an interesting read

http://www.vargfakta.se/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Geist-when-do-wolves-become-dangerous-to-humans-pt-1.pdf (http://www.vargfakta.se/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Geist-when-do-wolves-become-dangerous-to-humans-pt-1.pdf)

GEF
02-03-2019, 12:42 PM
Kind of like the shreddies cereal commercial with the friendly grizzly bear !

j270wsm
02-03-2019, 12:44 PM
That was a good read. Shows how even biologists can have their heads up their ass and not see the obvious due to personal opinion/belief. I'm glad the author discovered the truth about Wolves. Now if we could find a way to educate more of the public we'd have a fighting chance to reduce all predators.

bc7mm
02-03-2019, 05:08 PM
Couple years ago I had an encounter with a pack of 5 or 6. They were in a half circle around me, so, because I had my trusty 300 close at hand, I initiated a wolf cull.

Hmm, guess I mistakenly assumed they wanted to have me for lunch rather than join me for lunch. Next time, I’ll pat one on the head and treat it like the neighbors shepherd, maybe throw a stick and see if it will fetch. Make a great story, regardless of the actual outcome.

The comments to that video are hilarious, wow, gotta love the internet.

They will take down a thousand pound moose, but have somehow evolved to not show aggression towards people.

Thanks for posting, had a chuckle when I watched the video, actually laughed when I read the comments. How could I have had it so wrong.

sammer
02-03-2019, 07:55 PM
Read the comments, most are by little kids who think that wolves are just big purty doggies who are only mean because we were mean first.
I wonder if the people that run the Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center actually condone this? or did they make them put in the don't go looking for wolves final remark to cover their ass.

I also love the people who say there has never been a (documented) wolf attack on a human. Just makes me shake my head.

sam

bc7mm
02-03-2019, 08:08 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wolf_attacks_in_North_America

Wonder how many are not documented.

REMINGTON JIM
02-03-2019, 08:12 PM
What a PILE of Wolf SH*T that Vid is ! :mad: RJ

glennw89
02-04-2019, 04:12 PM
It's my understanding that group has been pushing for years to re-introduce (or introduce - depending if you believe their original wolves were anything like the Canadian wolves sent south in the 1990s) wolves back into Colorado - they are hardly an unbiased organization and obviously out to blatantly paint a picture that favours their cause.