PDA

View Full Version : ProGuide Update

IronNoggin
01-16-2019, 06:20 PM
From Steve Isdahl:

"This a quick and IMPORTANT message to all in British Columbia who may be concerned. And PLEASE share this with anyone who may or should be informed.
Last winter it came to my attention the BC gov was taking yet more hunting opportunity away from BC resident hunters with 'helping mule deer numbers' as the motive and to 'show us' they are doing something. Well, I KNOW %100 this does NOTHING ( and so does the ministry).

I cancelled a global trip which was planned ( very angrily) and spear headed a remedy which I already proved works in the past.

Who attacked me? 'some' hunters, many non hunters, 'some' members of the cattleman's association, a couple of their trappers, various anti hunting groups, even a trap association president from Van isl, some BCWF chapter board members. Did it stop me? Not an effing chance. 'IF' you came onto me, you got it BACK %500. ( then many of them sniveled after). And take note to all who came onto ME, you came onto me FIRST, I never came onto you, reap what you sew, moving along.

Myself along with many BC resident hunters made a direct and very effective effort to level out, or correct, a major imbalance which was and still IS man made. Man made by %100 of every living human here today, ( this isn't a hunter issue, its a 'human foot print' issue). It was and still IS very clear that concerned outdoors people are the #1 and only effective remedy to the problem and we HAD TO do something - NOW.

Well, we did it.

I just returned from seeing first hand exactly what WE did instantly and in less than one year. This didn't take an $80 or $100 thousand dollar 3 year study either.
The people who SHOULD BE listened to have already clearly told all of us ( and non stop for years) exactly what is going on out there and what needs to be done. Sadly, we have been conditioned some how to 'think'' that 'someone has to do something' instead of "LETS FIX THIS".

Here is a quick example I can ( again) give to you all FIRST HAND which means WE did this and THIS is what happened.

As an example, reg 3-32 was absolutely over run by surplus wolves. Very few big horn lambs were in view, ( none to be accurate), deer and sheep carcasses were found on the ice 'all over and new daily', wolf sightings were off the chart. WE ( after a quick decision, as in 2 days) acquired permision to trap and we removed close to two dozen surplus wolves from here alone. We also removed close to that in surplus coyotes.
This fall I received numerous reports of, "the most lambs we have seen in years" ( big horn sheep) and the "least wolf sign in years". ( I do not hunt there myself, take note).

I went out there myself the last couple days and just returned. The first thing I saw was a group of sheep with numerous lambs. I also noted that %95 of the tracks I saw in the snow were deer and sheep ( and they were all over). I did find sign of a pack of about 6 to 8 wolves. ( that is a healthy number, which is also GOOD for the wolves).
SO, now we have a large number of new big horn sheep who have a great chance to reach maturity, a large number of deer and moose who will ave an excellent chance of hitting maturity and a healthy number of wolves ( we NEVER set out to "kill them all").

Hows THAT for fast action, zero political BS, ZERO tens of thousands of dollars spent of tax payer money to do a 'study' while populations deplete at a ridiculous fast rate.
I/we PROVED once again that we CAN make a difference quickly, it IS THE ANSWER and it is what we have to do. Not only in reg 3 but all of BC.

The FACT is, our human foot print has created numerous imbalances, its just the way it is. People who are NOT scared of public ridicule and make the wildlife the #1 concern OVER TOP OF concern of ridicule, can and will and do make a huge difference and make it BEFORE its 'too late' ( ask the caribou on how that works out).
We will be organizing again soon with various people and possibly a large conservation group within the next couple weeks. I'll keep all informed on news and what EVERYONE can do 'now' where it is badly needed.

Thanks to every single one of you who supported this and still do, YOU are the answer, YOU all made a huge instant difference !!!

Take note, ALL species benefit from this, including the predators. WE created an imbalance, WE have to correct it and do it IN TIME, NOT when its a serious issue.

Please share this where it may be of use to where help is needed.

Please note, in my 250 plus days in the field last year the number of people from ANY group including the ministry I saw looking into the health of the various populations were ZERO- that is NONE. ( sadly, as usual in the various MU's I tread). The only activity I saw first hand and know of is gov employee's taking a full time cheque to study grizzly bears and wolverine where they are NOT hunted, trapped nor threatened. Meanwhile across the province........"

Quite apparently a little more than "beer money" involved here as some would have you believe... https://www.tnof.ca/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/wink.gif

Cheers,
Nog

338win mag
01-16-2019, 06:29 PM
Thanks Steve for the update, very much appreciated..... and Nog for posting, thanks.

ghost
01-16-2019, 06:32 PM
Thank you for your hard work

limit time
01-16-2019, 07:52 PM
Whaaaaatt ? Can’t be true ? Say it ain’t so !

358mag
01-16-2019, 09:08 PM
From Steve Isdahl:

"This a quick and IMPORTANT message to all in British Columbia who may be concerned. And PLEASE share this with anyone who may or should be informed.
Last winter it came to my attention the BC gov was taking yet more hunting opportunity away from BC resident hunters with 'helping mule deer numbers' as the motive and to 'show us' they are doing something. Well, I KNOW %100 this does NOTHING ( and so does the ministry).

I cancelled a global trip which was planned ( very angrily) and spear headed a remedy which I already proved works in the past.

Who attacked me? 'some' hunters, many non hunters, 'some' members of the cattleman's association, a couple of their trappers, various anti hunting groups, even a trap association president from Van isl, some BCWF chapter board members. Did it stop me? Not an effing chance. 'IF' you came onto me, you got it BACK %500. ( then many of them sniveled after). And take note to all who came onto ME, you came onto me FIRST, I never came onto you, reap what you sew, moving along.
Thanks Steve for all your hard work .
Once again you have proven that we "Hunters, trappers, cattlemen + some BCWF chapter board members" our are own worst enemies .
Not to stir the pot , but did you get any support from the GOBC ?

kelowna.jordan
01-16-2019, 09:43 PM
Awesome stuff!

Jelvis
01-16-2019, 09:58 PM
Steve iz Dall Sheep Hahahahaha -- good luck Steve in all your ways

Jel == Hunters of all kinds --- Hienz dare no udder kinds ! ----------------------->

kawdy
01-16-2019, 10:01 PM
Awesome and thank you

Jelvis
01-16-2019, 10:04 PM
IronNoggin for DJ and VJ folks ---> IronNoggin for Living Information --->

Jelly -- IronNoggin knows Bo -------------------------------------------------> We all dig it ---->

knothead
01-16-2019, 10:39 PM
Wow that's some good work! Thank you for your efforts and dedication to the cause.

whitlers
01-17-2019, 12:25 AM
Great job Steve. I have always admired your courage to stand up for what you believe in.

Piperdown
01-17-2019, 07:47 AM
Thanks for posting Nog and good work Steve, 2 thumbs up from this member.

digger dogger
01-17-2019, 08:05 AM
Fricken awesome stuff!!!

RE1960
01-17-2019, 08:57 AM
Good stuff thanks for posting .

wildcatter
01-17-2019, 09:26 AM
Glad to see someone taking matters in his own hands and making positive changes.
Just awesome!

dino
01-17-2019, 09:38 AM
Horrible! Just horrible!......taking such a beautiful animals life needlessly is just wrong.

backstrap
01-17-2019, 09:48 AM
Can’t get any better than that! Thank you.

Is there a link to somewhere to make donations to the cause?

weatherby_man
01-17-2019, 09:49 AM
We all owe a heap of gratitude to anyone who tries to help with the pred situation. Yes the imbalances need to be addressed and I highly doubt the govt will ever do anything about it. Terrific stuff!

Ertner
01-17-2019, 10:31 AM
Agreed this great that Steve is taking this on himself and thank you to him. living in the LM it can be difficult to get out and help on the ground but maybe steve or the others helping can let us Lower mainlanders know what we can do to help the cause.

Husky7mm
01-17-2019, 11:36 AM
I don’t get why (other than the anti’s) people are against this. Seems as plain to me as the nose on ones face.

Squamch
01-17-2019, 11:41 AM
Good man doing good work.

Now knock it off with the blacktail tips! :razz:

Wild one
01-17-2019, 12:00 PM
I give the man credit when it comes to the predator control issue he is putting in effort beyond pushing the government to deal with it

waserwolf
01-17-2019, 12:45 PM
Sounds like some true research and true results.

How can we help and support.
I'll do what I can to hunt predators however I don't trap.

Sportster
01-17-2019, 12:55 PM
Thank you for all your hard work.

Bugle M In
01-17-2019, 01:05 PM
Definitely, a big thank you.
Now we need someone in the area west of Kammy Lake to take care of the packs around there.

caddisguy
01-17-2019, 01:52 PM
Steve is a class act. Light years ahead when it comes to identifying the problem, the cause and fix while demonstrating it in the field first hand, leading by example.

I see the debate go in circles when conservationists speak about ecosystem balance and the counter "argument" is "well if the imbalance is human caused, humans are the problem and that needs to be addressed". While there could be an element of truth there (we could do better) it is hypocritical for anyone to type such statements from a computer, from low rise wood frame condo in North Van on top of a salmon spawning stream in ungulate wintering habitat. If they were willing to relocate to a mud shack, forage wild edibles and not use any products derived from forestry or mining and were speaking out against this rush to increase Canada's population, then we could entertain fairy tales about natural balance.

I think Steve Rinella mentioned in an interview that he has found discussion regarding ecosystem balance is one of the least popular/accepted concepts from neutral parties when it comes to "reasons for hunting". This needs to change. It would be neat to see Steve Isdahl on Joe Rogan so his message could reach more people.

whitlers
01-17-2019, 05:51 PM
Steve is a class act. Light years ahead when it comes to identifying the problem, the cause and fix while demonstrating it in the field first hand, leading by example.

I see the debate go in circles when conservationists speak about ecosystem balance and the counter "argument" is "well if the imbalance is human caused, humans are the problem and that needs to be addressed". While there could be an element of truth there (we could do better) it is hypocritical for anyone to type such statements from a computer, from low rise wood frame condo in North Van on top of a salmon spawning stream in ungulate wintering habitat. If they were willing to relocate to a mud shack, forage wild edibles and not use any products derived from forestry or mining and were speaking out against this rush to increase Canada's population, then we could entertain fairy tales about natural balance.

I think Steve Rinella mentioned in an interview that he has found discussion regarding ecosystem balance is one of the least popular/accepted concepts from neutral parties when it comes to "reasons for hunting". This needs to change. It would be neat to see Steve Isdahl on Joe Rogan so his message could reach more people.

I second that. I would love to see him on Joe Rogan. Steve's ability to expess his beliefs with such enthusiasm and humour. It would be a great match.

Islander30
01-17-2019, 10:59 PM
Excellent work Steve ! Joe Rogan would be a great celebrity advocate to have in his corner for sure !

caddisguy
01-18-2019, 09:09 AM
I suppose nobody here has access to Rogan peoples? Maybe some social media gurus that can get it done on Twitter or Instagram with the right hashtagging?

IronNoggin
01-18-2019, 05:33 PM
Most of us here understand and appreciate Steve's above and beyond efforts.
Not the case for everyone, for it seems there is always a hater or two. :roll:

In that light, the following is what everyone's favorite rancher (gcreek) has to say on the matter:

“Interesting Mike ( referring to bearvalley), how a member (referring to myself) continually tries to pick a scrap by posting anecdotal evidence posted by a known user of the wolf bounty system of northern B.C., a person whose so called Canine Efforts netted a couple of pictured wolves and several photos of coyotes. A person who called all ranchers the dregs of the earth and turned down the possibility of becoming a predator mitigation under BCCA...... Could this possibly be because said expert might have to show proof of success? Quite impressive for some who don’t know the difference, especially one whose accompany hunts border on the edge of illegal guiding!”

“If others would care to merrily follow what I will refer to as a foul mouthed misleading individual it is a free country. His partner has admitted only one wolf caught this trapping season and that they are pulling stakes to hopefully have better luck in a new area.

As a lot of the sheep country on the east side of the Fraser is owned or used by the cattlemen that he so violently berated last year, I wonder who let him through their gates? I know most of them and have heard no word of significant drop in wolf population in that area. If Mr. Proguide is so successful, let's see some actual proof other than piles of coyotes. Talk about me being insinuating...……….

As Turnagain mentioned, mutual friends of ours have been contracted by MOE for two years previous now to remove predators from the Churn Creek area to help the sheep out. Could it be that these fellows who I know are extremely successful professionals are more to thank for the increase in lamb survivability?

To be truthful, I have never met Mr. Isdahl, nor do I care to. Enough of my respected friends have given me their opinion and that is sufficient.”
Shouldn’t be too difficult to find out how many royalties were paid by your buddy and his partner. All trappers have to pay them.

I know for a fact that a big percentage of the increase in sheep on the Fraser is due to two other individuals than PG. I believe PG has caught some wolves. I also believe there was some bs at work when last year’s so called wolf removal became “canine removal” with many pictures of dead coyotes and not many of wolves. PG has been very vocal about hunters and trappers not hiding dead predators from the public, why the secrecy then?
There is also the issue of the B.C. Ungulate Foundation that gladly accepted donations last winter. As of 6 weeks ago it still hasn’t been registered with the Societies Act.

Am I suspicious of bullshyte? You bet I am!”

I have of course called him out on this matter. I suspect more drivel will follow...

Any who want the links to this bullshit, feel free to ask...

Cheers,
Nog

Gateholio
01-18-2019, 07:42 PM
Ha ha. What a rant....

For whatever reason, gcreek felt the need to attack PG66 for encouraging hunters to get involved and donate to their local trapper to do some predator control. Said it was about "soliciting beer money." Not sure why he felt so threatened about funding trappers,, but he did.

gcreek is also the guy who threatened to have the business I work at attacked because he didn't get his way on HBC. He threatened to "expose" to "yuppie" customers that I supported wolf hunting.

Think about that for a second- threatening to attack someone's livelihood because he didn't get to say whatever he wanted on a private website. I just can't muster up much respect for an individual like that.

Island Idiots
01-18-2019, 07:47 PM
Just my 2 cents but I would say gcreek has little creditability around here. In my view he is pretty well tanked lol.

proguide66
01-18-2019, 08:13 PM
I havent been on here since last winter, no time. A member sent me this gross post. I'm here to reply, see below.

“Interesting Mike, how a member continually tries to pick a scrap by posting anecdotal evidence posted by a known user of the wolf bounty system of northern B.C., a person whose so called Canine Efforts netted a couple of pictured wolves and several photos of coyotes. A person who called all ranchers the dregs of the earth,

( can you show us the clear text of this? Because this is false. After non stop ankle biting from a miserable INDIVIDUAL who non stop tried to discourage BC hunters from making a difference I was finally forced to say " I dont give a Fck about your cattle, this is about the moose, elk, sheep, deer and caribou, ram your cattle up your ass", is what I CLEARLY posted as a retort to this ONE individuals non stop attacks and berating.
OH, and take note, the season before ( 2017) I drove 3 hrs one way to help a cattle rancher with his wolf problem and asked for no $$ and drove this one way about 6 times, ( and had never met the ranhcer previously), so NO, you dont get to attempt to pit me against " all cattlemen" you little coward.)

and turned down the possibility of becoming a predator mitigation under BCCA......
( caribou decimated, moose depleted in many areas, mule deer being depleted, hunter opportunity being taken away, apparently the BCCA trapping wasn't enough for THE GAME, the reason we rallied HUNTERS WHO WANTED TO HELP THEIR GAME - moron.

Could this possibly be because said expert might have to show proof of success?

( Have many times in the past, easy to find it, shard our success for 2018 with our trusted help).

Quite impressive for some who don’t know the difference, especially one whose accompany hunts border on the edge of illegal guiding!”

( what the actual EFF are you EVEN TALKING ABOUT??? My partner is a builder from LANGLEY you idiot.)

“If others would care to merrily follow what I will refer to as a foul mouthed

( sweet talk will getcha nowhere)

misleading individual
( I'm %100 confident my post here exposes the REAL misleading individual),

it is a free country. His partner has admitted only one wolf caught this trapping season and that they are pulling stakes to hopefully have better luck in a new area.
( My PARTNER actually trapped a dozen ( or more) for 2018.

As a lot of the sheep country on the east side of the Fraser is owned or used by the cattlemen that he so violently berated last year

( um, NOPE, only threw shit back in YOUR face, that was IT, cant fight alone Cindy? Need to mislead people to come help you??),

I wonder who let him through their gates? I know most of them and have heard no word of significant drop in wolf population in that area.

( we NEVER trapped on the east side of the Fraser and NEVER claimed to have ONCE, although we have PERMISSION ).

If Mr. Proguide is so successful, let's see some actual proof other than piles of coyotes. Talk about me being insinuating

( WHAT, are you BLIND?? Further more, AFTER the anti hunters/trappers from Victoria posted HBC posts onto their web site, we went low key and shared numerous dead wolf pics with our strong support. And THEY promised to share with their trusted friends, guess YOU dont count in the above at all, ( maybe move to Victoria)....……….

As Turnagain mentioned, mutual friends of ours have been contracted by MOE for two years previous now to remove predators from the Churn Creek area to help the sheep out.

( thats great, cause we never trapped there, too bad you stated earlier in your BS post " we havent noted any less numbers of wolves", guess they need more help, glad they are trying though).

Could it be that these fellows who I know are extremely successful professionals are more to thank for the increase in lamb survivability?

See following quote from one of your first sentences in your rant,

"I know most of them and have heard no word of significant drop in wolf population in that area".

So, which is it? umm, less wolves or more lambs?? (Your credibility has been SMASHED by YOU in this whole epic cowardly rant), make up your mind......either way, we never claimed Churn creek dum bass.

To be truthful, I have never met Mr. Isdahl, nor do I care to. Enough of my respected friends have given me their opinion and that is sufficient.”

I have not received any flack from anyone, no confrontation, no hatred in any form from anyone but you sweet cheeks, and have never had a problem with ANYONE on this topic nor with any person who is a cattle rancher - EVER. ( nor anyone else for that matter except anti hunters)

Shouldn’t be too difficult to find out how many royalties were paid by your buddy and his partner. All trappers have to pay them.
YES, very easy, however not so easy for the ones we shot because we DONT PAY ROYALTIES on shot/hunted wolves !! ( oh, and shared the pics, videos with our support).

I know for a fact that a big percentage of the increase in sheep on the Fraser is due to two other individuals than PG.

See YOUR words from beginning of rant AGAIN, Oh Honest One -

"I know most of them and have heard no word of significant drop in wolf population in that area"

( you need counseling severely)

I believe PG has caught some wolves. I also believe there was some bs at work when last year’s so called wolf removal became “canine removal” with many pictures of dead coyotes and not many of wolves.

We clearly addressed this in my reply above.

PG has been very vocal about hunters and trappers not hiding dead predators from the public, why the secrecy then?

Again, take note after Victoria's attack, we went low key on the photo sharing on HBC, we messaged to the trusted and AWESOME people who helped, guess you missed that boat by a mile.

There is also the issue of the B.C. Ungulate Foundation that gladly accepted donations last winter. As of 6 weeks ago it still hasn’t been registered with the Societies Act.

As I CLEARLY and publicly stated, I haven't the time to blow up a new club and stated the door is wide open to hit it, and we haven't discounted the move at this time as we are in talks with another conservation club to jump on the movement. Would YOU like to do it Little One?

Probably not now after you just discredited yourself beyond a level anyone who dislikes you could, good work Skippy !!

I have called him out on this, and suggested he has well overstepped his bounds.

How'd that work out for ya?? Now your STILL an idiot, WE WON and made a huge difference and you are sitting in a BIG stinky bucket of DEFEAT, lmao........yes, that means I am laughing my ass clear off at YOU, you little miserable imp.
You could easily find, copy and paste up the part where you "called him out on this" as well.

Don’t know what much else to do about the matter at this point….

proguide66
01-18-2019, 08:14 PM
You could maybe do what you 'did', absolutely NOTHING......
OK, this will be my last and only reply to this miserable enemy of BC's game. I am kinda pissed I replied, but hey, I AM a natural born fighter, cant help it.
And guess what? I'll keep going and keep rallying the troops for OUR GAME, someone has to do it.
If anyone seriously 'thinks' I have done them wrong in any way, has an issue to sort out with me and feel strongly about it? I WILL meet you anywhere, any time to sort it out in any fashion you wish.
I %100 respect all and try to do GOOD where its needed. IF you have a personal issue with ME? YOU generated it in your head yourself and brought it to fruit some how.
To date, how many people have contacted me, called me, approached me because I " berated them" in any way? ZERO. "attacked them" in any way? ZERO. Why? because I dont do that, easily proven.
If YOU attack me? and keep attacking? Its coming back, period, and more than you can handle.....easily proven by the imps rant above. ( and continued sniveling ).
Man, it must SUCK to loose so fiercely.
Oh well...........Onward and upward ! cheers, and a happy Friday to all !!

( had to post the rest of my reply here, it was too large).

gcreek
01-18-2019, 08:17 PM
Most of us here understand and appreciate Steve's above and beyond efforts.
Not the case for everyone, for it seems there is always a hater or two. :roll:

In that light, the following is what everyone's favorite rancher (gcreek) has to say on the matter:

“Interesting Mike ( referring to bearvalley), how a member (referring to myself) continually tries to pick a scrap by posting anecdotal evidence posted by a known user of the wolf bounty system of northern B.C., a person whose so called Canine Efforts netted a couple of pictured wolves and several photos of coyotes. A person who called all ranchers the dregs of the earth and turned down the possibility of becoming a predator mitigation under BCCA...... Could this possibly be because said expert might have to show proof of success? Quite impressive for some who don’t know the difference, especially one whose accompany hunts border on the edge of illegal guiding!”

“If others would care to merrily follow what I will refer to as a foul mouthed misleading individual it is a free country. His partner has admitted only one wolf caught this trapping season and that they are pulling stakes to hopefully have better luck in a new area.

As a lot of the sheep country on the east side of the Fraser is owned or used by the cattlemen that he so violently berated last year, I wonder who let him through their gates? I know most of them and have heard no word of significant drop in wolf population in that area. If Mr. Proguide is so successful, let's see some actual proof other than piles of coyotes. Talk about me being insinuating...……….

As Turnagain mentioned, mutual friends of ours have been contracted by MOE for two years previous now to remove predators from the Churn Creek area to help the sheep out. Could it be that these fellows who I know are extremely successful professionals are more to thank for the increase in lamb survivability?

I know for a fact that a big percentage of the increase in sheep on the Fraser is due to two other individuals than PG. I believe PG has caught some wolves. I also believe there was some bs at work when last year’s so called wolf removal became “canine removal” with many pictures of dead coyotes and not many of wolves. PG has been very vocal about hunters and trappers not hiding dead predators from the public, why the secrecy then?

I have of course called him out on this matter. I suspect more drivel will follow...

Any who want the links to this bullshit, feel free to ask...

Cheers,
Nog

Want a towel for your tears?

For the record, Dan and Kyle Lay removed several packs of wolves in the area your buddy is taking credit for at the beginning of this thread. I doubt any here would doubt their credibility.

I had a visit with Dan this morning on this topic, he knows any wolf trappers or hound guys of note in this province. When I mentioned that Mr. Isdahl was taking credit for the work they were paid for, his first question was who? Then he had a good laugh.

For the record, what others think of me is none of my business. There are quite a few good guys here and I'm ok with that.

proguide66
01-18-2019, 08:33 PM

For the record, Dan and Kyle Lay removed several packs of wolves in the area your buddy is taking credit for at the beginning of this thread. I doubt any here would doubt their credibility.

I had a visit with Dan this morning on this topic, he knows any wolf trappers or hound guys of note in this province. When I mentioned that Mr. Isdahl was taking credit for the work they were paid for, his first question was who? Then he had a good laugh.

For the record, what others think of me is none of my business. There are quite a few good guys here and I'm ok with that.

You may want to scroll up to my reply. You are so DUMB, you obviously havent a CLUE where we were trapping, well done.

proguide66
01-18-2019, 08:35 PM

Further more, you have clearly slandered me here while attempting to discredit me with The Lays, as well the BCCA and others. The fabricated quotes you posted about myself can easily be used against you in a court of law and cost you money. I'll give you one chance to correct the BS you have attempted to generate, if you wish to proceed, giver, My lawyer would love to spend your money.

gcreek
01-18-2019, 09:17 PM
You may want to scroll up to my reply. You are so DUMB, you obviously havent a CLUE where we were trapping, well done.

As I suspected, you came out with insults instead of proof. Commendable.

As a matter of fact Carpenter Lake itself is not far as the crow flies south from where Lays were trapping. Also, a friend of mine at Empire Valley, who BTW was trained by Dan is pretty adept a killing wolves. I guess their efforts had nothing to do with the lamb survival the Mr. Lancaster is telling everyone about. Hmmm?

You mentioned in a few posts last winter when you were rallying the troups that hunters and trappers had nothing to hide. Where are the pictures of the wolves you killed??????????

Not that it would matter to an expert like yourself but I have personally been responsible for the death of over 120 wolves in the last 25 years. I do know a spade when I see one....

I was born in the dark but it wasn't last night. If I am wrong, prove me wrong right here!

rageous
01-18-2019, 09:38 PM
A rancher manages wolves to to prevent lossed income.
A hunter manages wolves for saving other wildlife
A rancher is a hunter
A hunter is a rancher

Gateholio
01-18-2019, 09:38 PM
East of Fraser, at the Fraser, Churn Creek, Carpenter lake, Empire valley....You sure are bouncing around the province, grasping at straws, desperate to discredit....

For whatever reason, you are really threatened by someone getting involved with predators and trying to encourage others to get involved too, whatever way they can.

gcreek
01-18-2019, 09:40 PM
Further more, you have clearly slandered me here while attempting to discredit me with The Lays, as well the BCCA and others. The fabricated quotes you posted about myself can easily be used against you in a court of law and cost you money. I'll give you one chance to correct the BS you have attempted to generate, if you wish to proceed, giver, My lawyer would love to spend your money.

How often do you edit posts for members Clarke?

Gateholio
01-18-2019, 09:43 PM
How often do you edit posts for members Clarke?

Not often, but if they make a grammatical mistake and ask me to edit it because they are on their phone rather than computer and it's a hassle for them, I sometimes will.

Are you imagining another conspiracy here?

gcreek
01-18-2019, 09:45 PM
East of Fraser, at the Fraser, Churn Creek, Carpenter lake, Empire valley....You sure are bouncing around the province, grasping at straws, desperate to discredit....

For whatever reason, you are really threatened by someone getting involved with predators and trying to encourage others to get involved too, whatever way they can.

It was a typo, are we not allowed to be human here?

If Mr. Isdahl can supply the proof of royalties paid (as all trappers are required to do) on 23 said wolves for last trapping season, I will publicly apologize and send him a cheque for his efforts.

gcreek
01-18-2019, 09:46 PM
Not often, but if they make a grammatical mistake and ask me to edit it because they are on their phone rather than computer and it's a hassle for them, I sometimes will.

Are you imagining another conspiracy here?

Nope, just wondering if the option is available to all members.

gcreek
01-18-2019, 09:47 PM
A rancher manages wolves to to prevent lossed income.
A hunter manages wolves for saving other wildlife
A rancher is a hunter
A hunter is a rancher

Do you think wolves only eat one or the other? Give your head a shake!

Gateholio
01-18-2019, 09:53 PM
Nope, just wondering if the option is available to all members.

members can edit their own posts.

Gateholio
01-18-2019, 09:56 PM
It was a typo, are we not allowed to be human here?

If Mr. Isdahl can supply the proof of royalties paid (as all trappers are required to do) on 23 said wolves for last trapping season, I will publicly apologize and send him a cheque for his efforts.

it's hilarious that you think you deserve "proof" of anything. Lots of us have seen the proof, have seen pictures, video and animals. Nobody cares enough about you to share anything with you.

REMINGTON JIM
01-18-2019, 09:57 PM
members can edit their own posts.

I have too because i SWEAR a LOT ! Phucking speel check anyhow ! :smile: RJ

rageous
01-18-2019, 09:58 PM
Do you think wolves only eat one or the other? Give your head a shake!

Pull your head out of the that cow patty!

The hunter/rancher/cattle/wildlife all benefit from management of wolves.

gcreek
01-18-2019, 10:25 PM
it's hilarious that you think you deserve "proof" of anything. Lots of us have seen the proof, have seen pictures, video and animals. Nobody cares enough about you to share anything with you.

I haven't, that's all that counts with me.

The proof I have seen is a so called BC Ungulate Foundation that as of 6 weeks ago was still unregistered with the BC Societies Act that solicited money last year in the name of funding trappers. Have those funds been claimed for tax purposes?

If you stand back and look at the whole issue it smells very fishy.

BTW, I am saving my posts for reference.

kolofardos
01-18-2019, 10:27 PM
Thanks Steve

Gateholio
01-18-2019, 10:41 PM
I haven't, that's all that counts with me.

The proof I have seen is a so called BC Ungulate Foundation that as of 6 weeks ago was still unregistered with the BC Societies Act that solicited money last year in the name of funding trappers. Have those funds been claimed for tax purposes?

If you stand back and look at the whole issue it smells very fishy.

BTW, I am saving my posts for reference.

Once again, nobody cares what counts with you. Now you want to see tax information! Too funny!

PG66 encouraged anyone that wanted to know where the money was directed to ask. All you offered was bitching so nobody informed you of anything.

You keep grasping at straws trying to force some sort of controversy. Trying to force some sort of division. All because you didn't like that someone was encouraging people to get involved either personally or financially.

All your negativity seems very fishy to me. Maybe you are the one that was feeding the anti hunting/trapping sites the information from HBC? Maybe your motive is to solicit pictures and paperwork to give ammunition to the antis?

caddisguy
01-18-2019, 10:43 PM
Onward and upward ! cheers, and a happy Friday to all !!

Cheers to that. I think I can speak on behalf of 99.99999% of hunters, ranchers and conservationists when I say THANK YOU for doing the work and passing on the knowledge / inspiration in such a viral manner like nobody else has even attempted.

gcreek
01-18-2019, 10:50 PM
Once again, nobody cares what counts with you. Now you want to see tax information! Too funny!

PG66 encouraged anyone that wanted to know where the money was directed to ask. All you offered was bitching so nobody informed you of anything.

You keep grasping at straws trying to force some sort of controversy. Trying to force some sort of division. All because you didn't like that someone was encouraging people to get involved either personally or financially.

All your negativity seems very fishy to me. Maybe you are the one that was feeding the anti hunting/trapping sites the information from HBC? Maybe your motive is to solicit pictures and paperwork to give ammunition to the antis?

I don't want to see anything but proof, is that too difficult? Either photos or royalties paid. They can be emailed to me if preferred.

I have already stated what I would do in exchange.

Rather Steve did that than having to ask all the neighbors around that area. Or ask my friends that work for FOI.

Gateholio
01-18-2019, 10:58 PM
I don't want to see anything but proof, is that too difficult? Either photos or royalties paid. They can be emailed to me if preferred.

I have already stated what I would do in exchange.

Rather Steve did that than having to ask all the neighbors around that area.

You are very self entitled. You do your very best to attack, you stay on attack mode for a year and now you stamp your foot and make demands for pictures. You aren't entitled to anything.

01-18-2019, 11:31 PM
Grèek....

I see " your guys" have been killing wolves... sounds like a few....
Steve has killed a few as well.. but was more vocal about it... why dont thoes guys work together?
Im not pointing a finger but.. work together mm ypu g9t the same goals

HarryToolips
01-18-2019, 11:46 PM
Great job Proguide, all hunters in BC owe you....I wish I had the knowledge and resources to do the good that your doing..

dmaxtech
01-19-2019, 12:30 AM
It sounds to me like GCreek is upset because he didn't get any funds to target wolves. He didn't get any of the help that was offered. He didn't get any snares. GCreek, you were already doing it for yourself. PG66 did a great thing and got trappers who weren't going to target wolves to get out and make a difference for everyone. He gave supplies and educated. I don't care where the money went. Wolves dropped. That's all that matters. Great job Steve, I hope this winter is even more successful than last.

Husky7mm
01-19-2019, 06:17 AM
Two concerned hunters with the same goals fighting each other...... I don’t get it.

Weatherby Fan
01-19-2019, 07:07 AM
Two concerned hunters with the same goals fighting each other...... I don’t get it.

Your not kidding......Im sitting here scratching my head :confused: after reading this thread................you would think that all people affected from the predator issues would just be happy to see someone/anyone making a difference regardless of who/where it is in the end its a win win for everyone including the animals

Nog old buddy you get the Shit Disturber Thread of the Year Award ;-):mrgreen:

Beachcomber
01-19-2019, 08:50 AM
Nog old buddy you get the Shit Disturber Thread of the Year Award ;-):mrgreen:

A bit early for that, isn’t it? I wouldn’t underestimate the man’s capabilities. He has a whole year to top this one! Lol.

IronNoggin
01-19-2019, 11:10 AM
Point of clarification here. I made reference to bearvalley that may have left some believing that his response to Steve's initial report was in a negative light. Nothing could be further from the truth:

“Interesting Mike ( referring to bearvalley)

This is a direct quote:

"Matt, it’s good to see something getting done down there.
A couple friends of mine were contracted by government to remove predators in MU 5-3 to help recover California Bighorns in the Churn Creek area.
With MU’s 5-3 and 3-32 bordering each other and the combined number of wolves removed by both these trapping initiatives, sheep in that part of the province might have a chance.
Rumour has it that 5-3 is seeing a noticeable increase in sheep recruitment as well.
Let’s hope these predator reduction programs keep building steam."

And quite apparently he is onside with all involved with predator balance programs.

As for Shit Disturber, that certainly wasn't the reason I posted this thread whatsoever.
I, among many, saw it as a great "good news" report, and simply wanted to share that on the hunting forums.
It is obvious who has an issue with that, and who immediately set about trying to disrupt that report, and slander it's author.
Anyone up for a reward, methinks you can figure who I would suggest it goes too...

Cheers,
Nog

Piperdown
01-19-2019, 02:18 PM
Dave Brace, aka Gcreek, is just a little whiner, him and his buddy Mikey have been stirring the shiet on another site. All he does is whine about the Fed, pumps up Chief Poacher Joe as a savior of the moose. Whines about all the wolves killing his cattle, i don't know about everyone else but if wolves where a problem on my ranch i would get off the internet maybe buy a gun and some ammo and get out and do something about it but he is too busy whining to the internet masses and cooking up lunch for Big bad Joe. Gates i had no ides he tried to attack you at your place of work, why is he still on this site, rant over. Proguide if i every have the chance to meet you the drinks are on me.

gcreek
01-19-2019, 03:48 PM

Kind of a conundrum isn't it. I hope someday you might.

If one were to go back to Mr. Isdahl's original post asking members of a this public forum to donate firstly to himself through paypal and then in the name of a yet to be registered non profit society it got me asking questions. Apparently questions were not acceptable. I am still questioning and have now had a few veiled threats thrown in my direction. I am less concerned with the threats because of who the authors are than I still am with the credibility.

And yes, any dead predator is a good one, regardless of who kills them. I have stood by that for years and will die with the same opinion.

gcreek
01-19-2019, 03:55 PM
It sounds to me like GCreek is upset because he didn't get any funds to target wolves. He didn't get any of the help that was offered. He didn't get any snares. GCreek, you were already doing it for yourself. PG66 did a great thing and got trappers who weren't going to target wolves to get out and make a difference for everyone. He gave supplies and educated. I don't care where the money went. Wolves dropped. That's all that matters. Great job Steve, I hope this winter is even more successful than last.

You aren't quite correct my friend, I did receive a cheque from one of the fine members of HBC. In exchange I sent him a few photos of wolves that died last winter and several of the moose that come to feed in my stack yards.

I did pay out a significant sum for the removal of 13 wolves from my ranch and range last winter and it turned into a good investment as significantly less cattle were lost during the summer of 2018. I am now employing the same professionals to remove the 2 packs that moved in during the late summer. They also removed a calf killing bear in Sept.

I have no doubt some wolves dropped at the hands of Mr Isdahl, seeing only a photo of what was actually several coyotes in a pile leads me to questions that are yet unanswered.

I have the same opinion of the Climate Change money collectors.

Foxton Gundogs
01-19-2019, 05:26 PM
PG66 encouraged anyone that wanted to know where the money was directed to ask.

First lets get this straight, I am NOT taking sides here just relating my experience. Last year I inquired as to the distribution of funds and method of determination how the funds would be allocated. I got no reply, I decided to donate something anyway. After the EMT was accepted I again requested the information I had previously asked for. Again nothing. I am not against what PG66 is doing, getting rid of wolves is a good thing, but I personally won't be donating anything until The foundation is duly registered as an actual society under the societies act and is accountable for the money they receive. I am not suggesting wrong doing on PG66's part or what others should or shouldn't do this is just my point of view.

Salty
01-19-2019, 05:39 PM
https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/images/smilies/new/popCorn.gif

Piperdown
01-19-2019, 06:51 PM
Hey Gcreek i love the photo's of the wolves you got, keep posting em up Dave

IronNoggin
01-19-2019, 07:54 PM
... I have the same opinion of the Climate Change money collectors.

https://media.makeameme.org/created/i-am-playing.jpg

Seems to me your "safe place" is calling... https://www.tnof.ca/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/wink.gif

Nog

Gateholio
01-19-2019, 08:18 PM
. Gates i had no ides he tried to attack you at your place of work, why is he still on this site, rant over. Proguide if i every have the chance to meet you the drinks are on me.

Why is he still on HBC after threatening to have me attacked at work by anti hunters? I guess it’s a valid question :)

Mostly because nobody really cares about gcreek, as I’ve been saying. I’ve had lots of threats made towards me by people that throw tantrums like petulant children when they don’t get thier way. He’s just one more for the list.

I do think it’s important to remind people of what type of person gcreek is, especially whenever he is trying to attack somebody and impugn thier character.

butcher
01-19-2019, 08:22 PM
Aren’t you supposed to be a moderator? Take the high road.

Thunderstix
01-19-2019, 08:22 PM
I sure appreciate all your efforts and self sacrifice for the benefit of all of us.

Gateholio
01-19-2019, 08:28 PM

Sorry, I’m not going to remain silent when someone threatens me. I wouldn’t ask you to keep quiet about it either.

Bear Chaser
01-19-2019, 10:30 PM
Sadly threads like this that devolve into mud slinging make it easier for hunters to spend their online entertainment time elsewhere.
Not pointing fingers as I am as guilty as anybody for being drawn into the drama of pointing out another persons supposed stupidity, incompetence, etc.

butcher
01-19-2019, 10:44 PM
Sorry, I’m not going to remain silent when someone threatens me. I wouldn’t ask you to keep quiet about it either.m

I get it. But if you let yourself get dragged into the mud over an online threat.... you’re smarter than that. Your spelling and grammar is even pretty good.

charlie_horse
01-20-2019, 10:34 AM
First lets get this straight, I am NOT taking sides here just relating my experience. Last year I inquired as to the distribution of funds and method of determination how the funds would be allocated. I got no reply, I decided to donate something anyway. After the EMT was accepted I again requested the information I had previously asked for. Again nothing. I am not against what PG66 is doing, getting rid of wolves is a good thing, but I personally won't be donating anything until The foundation is duly registered as an actual society under the societies act and is accountable for the money they receive. I am not suggesting wrong doing on PG66's part or what others should or shouldn't do this is just my point of view.

I'm a huge fan of proguides initiative. But I'm with you on the donation front for this year. I know some people did receive pics but me and a buddy both donated, and not a chump change amount either and not only to PG but other trappers as well and neither of us did receive pics.

Maybe he could make the wolf hunting portion of his app free for those with time that are inclined to go and don't have a clue where to start.

Cedar Cowgirl
01-20-2019, 10:59 AM

mod·er·a·tor
/ˈmädəˌrādər/
noun
noun: moderator; plural noun: moderators

an independent professional or neutral individual that acts as an arbitrator or mediator.

lip_ripper00
01-20-2019, 11:05 AM
mod·er·a·tor
/ˈmädəˌrādər/
noun

an independent professional or neutral individual that acts as an arbitrator or mediator.

words to live by.......remember them!

Cedar Cowgirl
01-20-2019, 11:24 AM
Thanks, if I am ever a moderator anywhere I certainly will.

Gateholio
01-20-2019, 11:31 AM
mod·er·a·tor
/ˈmädəˌrādər/
noun

I’m actually an Administrator, not a moderator. And not neutral when I am threatened. Carry on now...

Cedar Cowgirl
01-20-2019, 11:42 AM
Tomato/tomatoe. Strickly semantics really. If you moderate as part of your duties the definition still applies. Besides I was just commenting on Butchers post, but as lip ripper stated "words to live by"

lip_ripper00
01-20-2019, 11:58 AM
Exactly, if I went over to your site and did this..... I’d be gone for good

Cedar Cowgirl
01-20-2019, 12:44 PM
Firstly, I do not own, administer or moderate any sites although I am a member of a few. Secondly if you would be gone it would be with cause I'm sure.

lip_ripper00
01-20-2019, 01:09 PM
Firstly, I do not own, administer or moderate any sites although I am a member of a few. Secondly if you would be gone it would be with cause I'm sure.

Oh god, between you and foxton telling us how we should run our site...any way have a good evening! Or is it morning there? Ahhhh time zones

lip_ripper00
01-20-2019, 01:21 PM
Steve, keep doing what you are doing, over time results will show!!

Spy
01-20-2019, 01:42 PM
But you did come over here to stir the pot. You and your little click over on the “ other side” are bored stiff since most of the members left because of the terrible moderating and absolute bias and censorship. Iron Nogging ask me the other day why I deleted my stuff over there and I stated the same. So please go back to your sinking ship.
Steve keep up the good work where can donate and I don’t need pics don’t care if you spend the $100 I will send on beer food **** please do what you want with it. All these people bitching are the problem.

Cedar Cowgirl
01-20-2019, 02:00 PM
Spy if you weren't such a troll you might be missed. Hope you deleted all your Stupid fringe ultra right Trump videos. I'd continue this but I don't feel good waging a war of wits with the unarmed.

Cedar Cowgirl
01-20-2019, 02:11 PM
Oh god, between you and foxton telling us how we should run our site...any way have a good evening! Or is it morning there? Ahhhh time zones

Seriously, I reply to a members post and I'm telling you how to run "Your" site (Last time I looked it was Marc's site). If you took it that way maybe it hit to close to home. Besides I'm a member here same as anyone else so I will post whatever I want within forum rules, and so far I don't believe I have broken any.

lip_ripper00
01-20-2019, 02:14 PM
But you did come over here to stir the pot. You and your little click over on the “ other side” are bored stiff since most of the members left because of the terrible moderating and absolute bias and censorship. Iron Nogging ask me the other day why I deleted my stuff over there and I stated the same. So please go back to your sinking ship.
Steve keep up the good work where can donate and I don’t need pics don’t care if you spend the $100 I will send on beer food **** please do what you want with it. All these people bitching are the problem.

of all the mismatched people to side with.... Spy I still think you need to get out more.... but nailed this!

lip_ripper00
01-20-2019, 02:21 PM
Seriously, I reply to a members post and I'm telling you how to run "Your" site (Last time I looked it was Marc's site). If you took it that way maybe it hit to close to home. Besides I'm a member here same as anyone else so I will post whatever I want within forum rules, and so far I don't believe I have broken any.

of course not! It’s just the constant pm,s from you and hubby telling us how we should run this site. .true or false?

Piperdown
01-20-2019, 02:21 PM
Wow did this thread ever go south in a hurry, can't figure out why with the good intentions that I am sure Matt had when starting it. I too donated money to Steve and also Trapman on this site, i haven't received any pics nor do i care if i do or do not get them. I trust that the money was well spent and also thank those involved for their time and effort. Maybe one day we can all be as righteous and smart as Gcreek, but for me i would hate to take so many steps backward to achieve this.

Cedar Cowgirl
01-20-2019, 02:43 PM
Since when is a Report trying to tell "you" anything, the PM's are simply because there are only 2 mods on here that actually try to do a good job, so it's better to talk to them "personally" than have reports shoveled under the rug. Believe what you want if it gets you through the night, and BTW the PMs are no where near constant only when there is something to actually report.

RE1960
01-20-2019, 02:44 PM
Wow did this thread ever go south in a hurry, can't figure out why with the good intentions that I am sure Matt had when starting it. I too donated money to Steve and also Trapman on this site, i haven't received any pics nor do i care if i do or do not get them. I trust that the money was well spent and also thank those involved for their time and effort. Maybe one day we can all be as righteous and smart as Gcreek, but for me i would hate to take so many steps backward to achieve this.

Well said , I also donated to both and never received any pictures but I never ask for any either . I hope it helped and will do it again .

Spy
01-20-2019, 02:46 PM
Spy if you weren't such a troll you might be missed. Hope you deleted all your Stupid fringe ultra right Trump videos. I'd continue this but I don't feel good waging a war of wits with the unarmed.
Lol you the one over here Trolling changed your avatar just before replied to the last deleted thread. Hit and a miss again lol I see you got some TP for your butt hurt.

Ourea
01-20-2019, 02:58 PM
Pretty obvious who those are with the strategy of attacking and bad mouthing those they disagree or have issue with.
They have done it consistently on HBC and elsewhere.
One of the main reasons for the erosion of folks on this site.
They get banned from one site, for good reason, and simply pop up elsewhere preaching the same agenda and bs.
Some are sad enough to create an alias and keep spewing the same mantra.

lip_ripper00
01-20-2019, 03:02 PM
Since when is a Report trying to tell "you" anything, the PM's are simply because there are only 2 mods on here that actually try to do a good job, so it's better to talk to them "personally" than have reports shoveled under the rug. Believe what you want if it gets you through the night, and BTW the PMs are no where near constant only when there is something to actually report.

Oh we all see it, So what is it, report a post or pm’s? Most are answered quickly unless it from .....

Cedar Cowgirl
01-20-2019, 03:29 PM
Yes they are, Steeleco and Elk Hound do a great job here. Apparently my post went right over your head, I said I report posts to them via PM, (get it now??) rather than use "report a post" because the 2 Mods I previously mentioned are diligent and take their job seriously. Reports using the "report a post" get "lost" if certain mods see them first.

Cedar Cowgirl
01-20-2019, 03:31 PM
Spy I changed my Avatar when I did because that was when I found the Trump toilet paper, at least the Idiot is good for something.

358mag
01-20-2019, 04:03 PM
Spy I changed my Avatar when I did because that was when I found the Trump toilet paper, at least the Idiot is good for something.
Thinking of doing the same thing to my Avatar , when I found this great picture .

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/35/94/18/359418b7d9436d265adc550827ddbf95.jpg (https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiX2bLWu_3fAhXVMX0KHQA1CUQQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F368661 919484762091%2F&psig=AOvVaw0BtUvTkL7hfyOZVu2e8_vd&ust=1548111684341184)

Wentrot
01-20-2019, 04:10 PM

Sigh, sad to see you are still around. Bitter and miserable.

Gateholio
01-20-2019, 04:12 PM
Yes they are, Steeleco and Elk Hound do a great job here. Apparently my post went right over your head, I said I report posts to them via PM, (get it now??) rather than use "report a post" because the 2 Mods I previously mentioned are diligent and take their job seriously. Reports using the "report a post" get "lost" if certain mods see them first.

It's impossible for them to "get lost" as reported posts go directly to the personal email of moderators and administrators.

More likely what you see happening is that the mods look at your reported post, look at what was reported and decide to not take any action. When a post is reported it will be looked at and appropriate action taken. Appropriate action may include deleting the post, banning the poster, editing the post or deeming the report to be frivolous or personal in nature, and no action taken.

Bottom line- If you report a post, it gets looked at. If no action is taken, it is because it was deemed not necessary for whatever reason. If no action is taken on many of your reported posts, perhaps the post wasn't the real problem.

Cedar Cowgirl
01-20-2019, 04:19 PM
If you say so it must be true. Like I said at least there are 2 conscientious mods around.

Cedar Cowgirl
01-20-2019, 04:27 PM
Sigh, sad to see you are still around. Bitter and miserable.

Of course I'm till around. Bitter and or miserable, absolutely not, I just don't like to be attacked over a post that had nothing to do with the attackers in the first place. But then you are fully aware of what you are sticking your beak into.

Gateholio
01-20-2019, 04:29 PM
If you say so it must be true. .

I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true.

Cedar Cowgirl
01-20-2019, 04:43 PM
Keep believing that if it helps.

Boner
01-20-2019, 05:30 PM
IBTL,

Thanks to those who take the time to hunt predators, especially wolves.

A big big thanks to Steve for sticking his neck out and making things happen. It is appreciated by those of us who are out there, and see what the wolves are doing unchecked.

I think all the other stuff in this thread should be hashed out somewhere else. Just my opinion. It’s painful to read.

Salty
01-20-2019, 05:37 PM
I can see why the big shot trolls are here just checked their forum top three threads are copies of ones here and two or three active people posting. lmao But they left the evil HBC and made a point! But still can't actually leave. hahahaha. whatever.

Ourea
01-20-2019, 06:06 PM
I can see why the big shot trolls are here just checked their forum top three threads are copies of ones here and two or three active people posting. lmao But they left the evil HBC and made a point! But still can't actually leave. hahahaha. whatever.

The pattern easily declares itself.
Obvious, the same handful perpetuating the same message on thread after thread on multiple sites.
They think they are messaging.

In fact they are doing the opposite.

They are alienating fellow hunters.

Tribalism at it's finest

Modeltwelve
01-20-2019, 06:33 PM
I think there should be quite time given out to some and allow things to get back on track. If not they aren’t alone in my ignore list.

Elkhound
01-20-2019, 06:55 PM
This one is done.
Proguide66...... thanks for all you do. I dont know you personally but after all these years I'm pretty sure who you are and what you stand for.