PDA

View Full Version : Hunter's are an odd bunch

hotload
09-12-2007, 09:54 PM
While sitting on my stand tonight I was thinking and giggling to myself how odd we must be to other non hunters if they really knew what we did in the bush.

If they watched us pull our clothes from a bag and pine branches fell out
If they watched us spray everything from a camo bottle.
If they watched us head straight for cow shit and trudge around in it for awhile.
If they watched us head for a trail and walk beside it.
If they watched us mutter, nope nothins bin down here cobwebs not broken.
If they heard us mutter, squirrel is pissed off something is headed my way.
If they asked us what that ungodly smell is and you said, Oh I found doe piss in the snow and smeared it on myself.
If they seen us at our stand with pretty rubber blue gloves on.
If they said, What is that pinned to your hat, and you told them it was a dead body part from the back of a deer's leg. Hmmmmm.
If they asked , Why is your face painted like that?
If they asked, Why is that feather on your bow.
If they asked, Why the hell do you have talcum powder in the middle of the bush? Your freakin me out!
If they asked, Why are you dragging that smelly thing behind you?
If they asked, Why do you carry around a tampon in a plastic container.
If they asked, Why do you have that stinky thing tied to the bottom of your shoe.
If they asked, WHY THE HELL DO YOU DO ALL THIS.

CAUSE I WANT TO AND IT MAKES ME HAPPY!!!!!!!

Chris76239
09-12-2007, 10:46 PM
HA, That about sums it up.
You should see some of my friends faces (that don't hunt) when they are around when I'm packing for a hunt. They think I'm Nuts. But it makes me laugh.

rockrabbitt
09-13-2007, 03:39 PM
Hey Hotload

What would they say or think when they saw you walking thru the bush with half an elk over each shoulder, and two guys struggling along behind you trying to pack one quater between the two of them?

bruin
09-13-2007, 06:18 PM
If they asked, Why do you carry around a tampon in a plastic container.

Why do you carry a tampon??

BCLongshot
09-13-2007, 06:44 PM
Lmao Lmao

newhunterette
09-13-2007, 06:50 PM
:)
OMG THAT WAS THE BEST

hotload
09-13-2007, 09:59 PM
Ya Rockrabbit, I asked him if he hunts with me cause I am a nice guy, a good hunter, a good shot, a good cook,keep the fire stoked, and he says hell no, YOU CAN CARRY OUT THE BACK HALF OF AN ELK!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha

rockrabbitt
09-14-2007, 11:08 AM
I guess now that he has a quad to haul out his elk he won't be needing you to act as a pack mule.

ruger#1
09-14-2007, 12:54 PM
If they asked, Why do you carry around a tampon in a plastic container? Must be a trick question.

partsman
09-14-2007, 01:11 PM
you put the scent of the animal on it and then can hang it up to attract deer or cover your scent.

boyd050
09-14-2007, 02:15 PM
well well well if it aint the dead arising! and as for your packing half an elk, where the hell were you this year when I was by myself with an elk I took with my bow, .. you've been replaced... with my quad!! and just to set the record straight Rockrabbit.... we had the Other half between us... and I don't recall you packing much out lately!!! yuk yuk!! even with your new quad!