Quebec gets $11+ billion , more than the rest combined
BC Alta Ont get $Zero

Quebec stands in the way of 'dirty' Alberta oil

Bugle M In
12-11-2018, 12:26 AM
BC Alta Ont get $Zero

I always said, I am for Quebec Separating, but they have to take all the FN with them!

goatdancer
12-11-2018, 09:41 AM
It's 13 billion for Quebec and 11 billion for the rest of the country.

albravo2
12-11-2018, 09:50 AM
I think the next separation referendum should be held in the rest of Canada, not in Quebec. I know how I would vote.

butthead
12-11-2018, 11:17 AM
BC Alta Ont get $Zero

got to keep those french happy
or you know what happens

wideopenthrottle
12-11-2018, 12:30 PM
was just thinking about the commercial where the lady with her baby tells her financial adviser she cant afford to support her advisor and the baby.....time to tell the Quebecers we have natives to payoff now so we cant afford the Quebecers too

Vortex hunter
12-11-2018, 12:40 PM
was just thinking about the commercial where the lady with her baby tells her financial adviser she cant afford to support her advisor and the baby.....time to tell the Quebecers we have natives to payoff now so we cant afford the Quebecers too

Love it well spoken so f#cking true

RyoTHC
12-11-2018, 12:46 PM
Which group of minorities doesn't want a free handout right now !?

White heterosexual males are a severe minority, where's our handout!?

Bugle M In
12-11-2018, 01:41 PM
Which group of minorities doesn't want a free handout right now !?

White heterosexual males are a severe minority, where's our handout!?

There is a handout already in existence, it called taking it up the wazoo!
Been going on for a while now.
I am just not the type that enjoys that sort of "gift"8)

Danny_29
12-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Classy... you should be proud of your blatant racism.

quadrakid
12-11-2018, 01:57 PM
What does this have to do with Mainland Hunting?It is nice to see a new approach,lets bash french people and natives at the same time! Grab a gun and hit the range,or just go for a hike. Do something other than blaming all your problems and inadequacies on other people.

finngun
12-11-2018, 02:08 PM
I always said, I am for Quebec Separating, but they have to take all the FN with them!

i can easy agreed that..:roll: just leave jello in bc..:mrgreen:

wideopenthrottle
12-11-2018, 02:20 PM
What does this have to do with Mainland Hunting?It is nice to see a new approach,lets bash french people and natives at the same time! Grab a gun and hit the range,or just go for a hike. Do something other than blaming all your problems and inadequacies on other people.

not a bash on French people as Quebec is more than just French people...it is a bash on the fed government handing out our money to buy votes in Quebec.....the comment on paying off natives is also not racist (but thanks for the virtue signaling) it is a fact that a lot of our tax dollars will be allocated to the natives over the coming decades to hopefully settle the outstanding claims...