PDA

View Full Version : Wolf Introduction "The Great Divide" Video

sakohunter
12-06-2018, 09:30 AM
Hi All,

I saw this link on the Jim Shockey Face book page.

https://vimeo.com/302332804?ref=fb-v-share&fbclid=IwAR1kBp9cPPv85h62v05cfDYUa9ujZSbT-HQfbosnE0mmbcQZIU4S7ZRuDGc

It was a really good video on wolf predation.

Cheers

12-06-2018, 11:02 AM
Thanks for posting.
Should be interesting how our HBC anti hunting Trolls will spin this.
Its obvious that BC is in full swing of our Moose, Elk, Caribou, Deer, Sheep falling off the cliff that he mentions.
And with the NDGreens at the helm..... I dont have any confidence that things are going to change.
Very disheartening the beliefs the antis the greens ...... the misinformed have. No different then the explosion of Seals and Sea lions along our coast......desimating our Salmon Runs.

Can any one be successful in getting these peoples head out of the gutter and again find balance in all our wildlife.

CT

sakohunter
12-06-2018, 12:13 PM
I am one of those hunters who had his head in the sand on the wolf issue. This year i have seen the predators take over an area unlike anything i have seen before. These comments are very similar to other members on this forum and i am sorry for that. I am more sorry about ignoring the messages that came before and i didn't think it would happen to my favorite little part of BC. We need to find a common voice on this issue to try and restore predator levels that will allow ungulate populations to rebuild to sustainable levels. Sorry for the rant.

Cheers

REMINGTON JIM
12-06-2018, 01:23 PM
I am one of those hunters who had his head in the sand on the wolf issue. This year i have seen the predators take over an area unlike anything i have seen before. These comments are very similar to other members on this forum and i am sorry for that. I am more sorry about ignoring the messages that came before and i didn't think it would happen to my favorite little part of BC. We need to find a common voice on this issue to try and restore predator levels that will allow ungulate populations to rebuild to sustainable levels. Sorry for the rant.

Cheers

Don't BE Sorry - Its Good that you admit now that there is a Really BIG PROBLEM and are Concerned ! We need more people to relize it and send in letters voiceing our concerns to the Minister of Fish and Wildlife ! RJ

butcher
12-06-2018, 01:23 PM

Cheers

yep it’s shocking to witness. It happened here 10 years ago and we’re still reeling. Everyone who predicted it was ignored then too.

tomcat
12-06-2018, 03:42 PM
s.
Can any one be successful in getting these peoples [anties] head out of the gutter and again find balance in all our wildlife.
CT Unfortunately probably not until they are forced, by some catastrophic event, to subsist on there own skill and abilities in a rural setting.