PDA

View Full Version : HUNTERS and SHOOTERS of the BCWF

Cedar Cowgirl
11-20-2018, 04:23 PM
I saw this Facebook page on another site. It's worth signing up for Facebookers who are concerned about the roll and responsibilities the BCWF has with todays Hunters and Shooters.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2031464753566652/?source=unknown

murph83
11-20-2018, 05:20 PM
I joined the facebook page.

knothead
11-20-2018, 07:06 PM
Signed up as well

Brew
11-20-2018, 08:08 PM
Anything for us guys not using Facebook

tomcat
11-20-2018, 08:11 PM
Why would anybody sign up without knowing what it's about????????

Cedar Cowgirl
11-20-2018, 08:31 PM
This was an explanation I read on another site from the member who was the OP there. Seems to give a synopsis of what they are about.

This is a brand new Facebook, page1pm today, it is for the sole purpose of giving people with similar opinions a place to discuss the BCWF's seeming abandonment of the hunters and shooters who were the original force behind the formation of what was meant to be a provincial organization to represent them in consultation with the government regarding our rights to game and access to the country that gave calls home. Now with the BCWF abandoning it's founding roots in favour of political correctness, big corporation financial support and even their going so far as to partnering with anti hunting groups it is time we the Hunters and Shooters of the BCWF banded together to make out voices heard and if the BCWF continues to turn a deaf ear to us, alternative measures we can take to find a new voice to actually represent us.
Please join and help reestablish our present as hunters and shooters on a provincial level.
Thank you for giving me a venue in which to explain.

I am a proud B.C. hunter and shooter.

Gateholio
11-20-2018, 09:13 PM
The creator of the page doesn't show his/her actual name.

Rackmastr
11-20-2018, 09:37 PM
The creator of the page doesn't show his/her actual name.

Yep just realized the same thing, ridiculous actually.

Gateholio
11-21-2018, 09:52 AM
2 friends only. Haha

Nothing says “legit” more than a fake profile with 2 friends. :)

Gateholio
11-21-2018, 10:53 AM
]
Texas Walker and Gatehouse/holio now there are 2 real names if I ever heard them

That's some funny shit right there....:)

I have no idea how what or who the founder is has anything to do with the content of the site

If you want to join a FB page that the creator won't share their identity with the members, go ahead, fill your boots. Seems pretty fishy (or cowardly) to me.

Elkhound
11-21-2018, 11:08 AM
Will let it stay but closed. I dont need any member or BCWF bashing here on HBC