PDA

View Full Version : kimberly

born2hunt
11-13-2018, 07:31 PM
curious if anyone here is from kimberly ?i would like to ask them a question about a fella i met this year hunting .

Everett
11-14-2018, 08:15 AM
I am from Kimberley so is Sawmill

sawmill
11-14-2018, 10:53 AM
S`upppppp ?

born2hunt
11-14-2018, 02:18 PM
any of you know bill muir?

walks with deer
11-14-2018, 08:47 PM
ya he barged into my camp helped himself to dinner, drank all my beer and helped himself to a couple gerry cans of gas before he left...

when i woke up my 180 class whitetail was gone from the tree,aswell as my brand new 570 huskavarna chainsaw..

next thing you know i see he is doing a article on big buck magazine ek whitetails.

last time i saw him he was hiding in the bushes by the petro can in full camo including face paint.

and why is he always wearing short shortz sheesh

RackStar
11-15-2018, 12:36 PM
I had 2 WT does hanging on the tree a couple years ago, while out looking for a elk I came back and they were gone. Apparently he’s well known in the area. Also have suspicions about several beer and a t bone steak missing.

Make sure to leave cameras in your camp folks. It’s a cold world out there.

RackStar
11-15-2018, 12:41 PM
If anyone sees him, tell him I don’t care about the beer and steak, but I would really like my does back.

okas
11-15-2018, 03:53 PM
funny I had a big white tail popped from camp:roll: as went into Creston for fuel few years back

finngun
11-15-2018, 07:24 PM
is bill muir :roll: some kind of sasquas:biggrin: who needs life lesson?8) is he whitey...oops natzi card:mrgreen:

butthead
11-15-2018, 08:20 PM
so did you get your answer?

hoochie
11-15-2018, 09:21 PM
Is this real?
I had someone go through my camp a couple years ago. took some rope and stuff. Funny thing was is that there was a bag from the porta pottie... full of turds. They even opened that! What did you think was in that bag? MONEY??

walks with deer
11-16-2018, 08:53 AM
wow never know maybe they liked the bag of turds...
ever seen deliverance.

wideopenthrottle
11-16-2018, 08:57 AM
Is this real?
I had someone go through my camp a couple years ago. took some rope and stuff. Funny thing was is that there was a bag from the porta pottie... full of turds. They even opened that! What did you think was in that bag? MONEY??

prolly thought you had some good chit hidden in there...heheheh

Jelvis
11-16-2018, 09:04 AM
Kimberly sounding a little scary Hahahahaha holy, must be some tough mother's up thar?

Jelly Belly in dah Loops -- AC/DC -- I'm going to take you down I'm going to Pull dah Trigger and like Shoot to thrill - ready to kill -- fire at Will -- watch out for bill --> ----Sleep with one eye open -- Hahahahaha

oldkoot
11-16-2018, 10:27 AM
This is absolutely not real.
Apparently the mods are okay with slander and defamation of character.
Article in the Globe and Mail on Bill and family.
4 generations of underground miners.
Hardcore hunters for generations.
Hopefully the first thing he steals in his life, will be the front teeth of some of the idiots on this site.
Disgusting.

elch jager
11-16-2018, 11:15 AM
Bill's a good man - if he gave you a hard time, you probably deserved it.

I doubt he spends his time ripping of fellow hunters. He is not hard to find look in the local phone book. Go knock on his door and speak to him.

Here is the article on his family - https://www.miningandenergy.ca/exploration/article/underground_for_four_generations/

bckoothunter
11-16-2018, 02:18 PM
I think it’s about time this one gets shut down, Bill is a great guy.

Elkhound
11-16-2018, 02:36 PM
This is absolutely not real.
Apparently the mods are okay with slander and defamation of character.

Lol. How about you report the post and give us a hand like a few members did instead of insulting our characters. What a load of crap.
For the members that did report it. Thank you.