PDA

View Full Version : practical camp jokes.

walks with deer
09-30-2018, 02:00 PM
lets here the pranks played on hunting buddies or other hunters.
i will start with a couple..

1. this one is a classic shoot grouse and gently remove breast and restuff with grass leaves ect.
now stick grouse on a peice of wire to make it rigid and secure it to a tree..
of course in a likely grouse location with a good back stop...
thats a favorite on thanksgiving tradition espeacially if you do it in a spot you can here from campsite.

2.hunter from coast came up to visit and was complaining of dry lips...
my wife gave him black lipstick in the early morning he applied it and went hunting...

RJHunter
09-30-2018, 02:03 PM
hahaha those are good ones!

Takla
09-30-2018, 02:16 PM
I hunted with my mom and dad for decades,they both had a bit of a twisted sense of humor.My mom would collect small moose and deer turds every yr just in case we brought a new guy into camp with us to initiate....As we all know nobody can resist a box of glossette raisins offered after a few days in camp so she would melt chocolate before the hunt and dip the turds then empty and refill a couple boxs of glossettes and bring them in for the new guys...Priceless the look on a guys face after chewing that first handfull...lol

takla

Fluidp
09-30-2018, 02:21 PM
Many years ago i was hunting neer Ft Steele with a buddy and his dad. The old man had the cabin and we had a camper. We were always bugging the old man, pine cones on roof in middle of night and stupid stuff. Then one night buddy and i went to town to pub and came back to camp, probly kinda intoxicated, . Well we woke up with burrs stuck to us everywhere.. The old man filled our sleeping bags with burrs.. We left him alone after that LOL

walks with deer
09-30-2018, 02:40 PM
those are both good...mmm glossettes...

one of my favorites was when the tarps begin to pond... with good timing though with the worst hygene gets a forced shower.

RJHunter
09-30-2018, 02:47 PM
A few years ago there was 6 of us in the wall tent and I started blowing as loud as I could on a predator call at 3am. What a gong show, dad's friend was screaming for his life...he's got me ah he's got me! and trying to get out of his sleeping bag...brother was jumping all around the tent in his sleeping bag yelling ..what! what! what...crashing banging all around...then me laughing my ads off lol. dad knew it was coming and was laughing his ads off with me. what goes around comes around though...

Muledeercrazy2
09-30-2018, 03:41 PM
I hunted with my mom and dad for decades,they both had a bit of a twisted sense of humor.My mom would collect small moose and deer turds every yr just in case we brought a new guy into camp with us to initiate....As we all know nobody can resist a box of glossette raisins offered after a few days in camp so she would melt chocolate before the hunt and dip the turds then empty and refill a couple boxs of glossettes and bring them in for the new guys...Priceless the look on a guys face after chewing that first handfull...lol

takla

A friend told me his dad used to trick new hunters by pretending to pick up a deer dropping, show the new guy a raisonette, eat it, pronounce it as very fresh, and tell the new guy to try it.

BCHunterFSJ
09-30-2018, 04:03 PM
Some friends of mine went on a week long moose and elk hunt. A toilet was constructed out of plastic with a make shift door.
Next morning a bunch of guys went hunting while 2 older fellows decided to stay in camp. A black bear paid a visit to camp and was promptly dispatched. It was then placed in a sitting position on the toilet seat! You can imagine what happened when the hunters showed up that evening and one of them had to use the shitter...

hoochie
09-30-2018, 05:37 PM
I started blowing as loud as I could on a predator call at 3am.

omg.. serious LOL.
I friend was sitting in my truck, and i asked " wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?" he says "u.. ok..." I started blowing into a pred call.. he almost jumped out of the truck