PDA

View Full Version : thank you HBC

srupp
09-20-2018, 04:25 PM
I have tried to be helpful. .sharing what I know..not expecting anything other then the odd photo of others success.
Im getting ready for moose hunting with the moose mafia again..and my travel trailer jack broke and the replacement also had issues. .
When a HBC member out of the blue contacted me..thanking me for helping him get his 2 boys mule deer last year..THEN he explaines he is an electrical engineer. .and heard of my problem..AND the solution. .which worked.

Humbling experience. ..THANK YOU HBC.

Steven Rupp

srthomas75
09-20-2018, 04:33 PM
you are a very respected guy on this site Steven.

BStrachan
09-20-2018, 07:04 PM
Nice to hear someone Thanking a fellow HBC member for their help. Especially to a respect member like yourself Steve.

sparkes3
09-20-2018, 07:10 PM
You did a lot for me in helping search for a friend of mine.
will never forget that.
thank you again.
i will be heading to Mackenzie moose hunting again this year and will take a few moments outside of Clinton to remember Dave.

Jelvis
09-20-2018, 07:17 PM
Your alright hunter, my parther and I have held hands and prayed for both of you in this time of struggle, but eh, your doing well and that's what matters buddy!
Jelvis and Jocko in Kamloops -- The Twin Rivers -- People of the rivers -- Simpcw -- all the way -- no udders Hahahahahaha -- the best Stevie --

walks with deer
09-20-2018, 09:22 PM
agreed steve when i had a small mechanical problem up the alaska highway one post one here and i had 3 people show up for help.....
showed that to my dad he was impressed and sighned up.

Arctic Lake
09-20-2018, 09:30 PM
Steven , although we have not met you seem like a real stand up fella ! You have offered lot's of help to members on here ,including myself of your offer to chat about deer hunting, which I will take you up on when I know when I can get away to go .

Glad someone on here helped you out ! Way to go HBC ! P.S. Have a good hunting trip !
Arctic Lake

Bugle M In
09-20-2018, 09:50 PM
it's obvious you help out a lot of members, so, it's stands to reason someone decided to "pass it forward", for you.

srupp
09-20-2018, 10:17 PM
You did a lot for me in helping search for a friend of mine.
will never forget that.
thank you again.
i will be heading to Mackenzie moose hunting again this year and will take a few moments outside of Clinton to remember Dave.

It still chokes me up each time I pass the scene of Davids tradgic accident.it was the least I could do was round up another retired Paramedic..used to looking for signs of a accident.68 years experience between us..
After the trip to Quesnel and back I guaranteed you 100 % of that road way was covered completely and David was not there.
We just chose the wrong direction..north instead of south..DAMN.
I enjoyed the numerous first time hunters who I had the privilege to try and assist..will always remember their excitement.
Did not expect todays return interaction.
Thank you again HBC
Susan/ Steven

fozzy
09-20-2018, 10:39 PM
Im glad you got your jack fixed up, thats great! As others have said, you help out so many its no surprise it comes back around to you.
You are indeed a stand up guy Steven

bc_buckshot
09-20-2018, 10:56 PM
I have tried to be helpful. .sharing what I know..not expecting anything other then the odd photo of others success.
Im getting ready for moose hunting with the moose mafia again..and my travel trailer jack broke and the replacement also had issues. .
When a HBC member out of the blue contacted me..thanking me for helping him get his 2 boys mule deer last year..THEN he explaines he is an electrical engineer. .and heard of my problem..AND the solution. .which worked.

Humbling experience. ..THANK YOU HBC.

Steven Rupp

your a good man You old goat..... looking forward in a couple weeks and sharing some stories

srupp
09-21-2018, 12:18 AM
your a good man You old goat..... looking forward in a couple weeks and sharing some stories

Hmmm your back ! You get your Cali sheep ? Looking forward to you and the others in camp..packing the travel trailer in the morning..hopefully my new quad will be ready with new Rigid light bar.and new Kolpin gun case for the quad.have deer tag and bear tag..the moose are up to you and Renato .
Cheers Chris
Steven
Not sure if your in the fiberglass Hilton..or bunking with Louieeeeee

DDD
09-21-2018, 01:58 AM
Have a great trip Steven.

ncurrie
09-21-2018, 04:42 AM
What goes around comes around. You are a asset to our hunting community and very well respected.

Leaseman
09-21-2018, 06:28 AM
Did you expect less Buddy??

srupp
09-21-2018, 10:40 AM
Did you expect less Buddy??

No expectations Mike..no sense.

Great folks here.including you, Mke.
I am truly Blessed.
Cheers
Steven

Vortex hunter
09-21-2018, 10:49 AM
Steven you are a great fellow, and have face me advice in the past and chatted about bears .. My prayers for David never heard about that sad sad lose .. your one guy I would always offer a hand to anytime ..vortex hunter