PDA

View Full Version : Lost Swarovski Binoculars at Summit Lake (Fort Nelson)

lordbrown
08-30-2018, 09:57 AM
Hey all. I lost an older pair of Swarovski Binoculars on the horse trail behind summit lodge heading to North Tetsa on August 16th. Was riding in with my son and a buddy on the horses and his horse he was leading decided to head back to the highway so I jumped off my steed and ran after 'em. The binos were bouncing around on my chest while I was running so I hung them on a tree and left them there amongst the chaos. They are in the same case as the picture attached. Reward offered as my dad gave them to me years ago and I was to pass them down to my son. Thanks all, really appreciate it.

barry1974w
08-30-2018, 10:08 AM
That sucks man. Good luck

lordbrown
08-30-2018, 10:16 AM
Thanks Barry :smile: Cheers.

decker9
08-30-2018, 12:25 PM
Brutal, fingers crossed someone on here may have crossed them. If I lived in and knew the area, I’d take a strole just to help you out, handed down gear is priceless.

Good luck!!

lordbrown
08-30-2018, 02:51 PM
Hey man. Thanks but I already looked all day with the kids a few days ago. I determined they couldn't be missed so someone picked em up for sure... like a candy cane hanging on an xmas tree, they were there for the taking lol :tongue:

lordbrown
08-31-2018, 09:11 PM
Still no luck, but huge thanks to all the kind people on here offering to look for them or even lend me a pair of binos for the season! You guys are awesome! :cool: Cheers.

lordbrown
09-03-2018, 10:30 PM
Still looking... if anyone knows anyone that was hunting North Tetsa from Summit lodge around Aug 16th-21st please let me know. Reward offered for binos/information leading to retrieving them. Thanks again all :)

lordbrown
09-10-2018, 10:23 AM
Hey WalkswithDeer. Tried to get reply to you but it said your message box was full... Thanks for the info and concern :smile: Much appreciated! Any idea how to get ahold of the fellas you had named or anyone that can point them in my direction? Cheers

lordbrown
10-14-2018, 10:09 AM
The search continues...

elknut
10-14-2018, 04:09 PM
Just a question ...Doesnt Tetsa River Outfitters use that trail?...Maybe phone them and see if someone picked them up !....Dennis

Thunderstix
10-14-2018, 06:47 PM
Sent 2 of my buddies and my son in Fort Nelson this info as they have been known to use that trail, and asked them to keep their ears open.