PDA

View Full Version : Whitetail in 7-26

Marc
09-03-2007, 06:47 AM
Anyone know what the odds of seeing a whitetail in region 7-26? Are they common or just the odd one?

Thanks, Marc.

hutch
09-03-2007, 07:38 AM
we saw lots last year not a single muley in the 6 days of hunting but probably anywhere from 5-10 white tails a day. we were at inzana lake going this year first two weeks of oct.

rand
09-03-2007, 08:01 AM
Marc. I just got back a week ago from Tasyda Lake.I belive its in 7-28.Stayed in a fishing ,hunting camp on the lake.I own a falling company and was hired to do constructive sampling for the foresty,and each day we flew 2 to 3 hours a day,in every direction.Covering hunderds of miles,seeing every kind of game.But only two White tail.Both were a round the top end of 7-26.There around but I dont think your going to find huge herds like in Fort St Johns.I would hate to see one and have no tag..Take care and good luck.Randy

Sitkaspruce
09-03-2007, 10:19 AM
Marc

Bring a tag for both as there are deer spread out through all of the regions around town. There are little pockets of them, but they are not everywhere. Besides a deer tag is cheap.

Are you hunting moose??

Marc
09-03-2007, 10:26 AM
Yah I've got a moose, elk, 2 mule and one whitetail tag.:mrgreen: Not taking any chances of something walking out and me not having a tag for it.