PDA

View Full Version : Mystery ranch marshall

Samsquantch
08-10-2018, 08:14 PM
Anyone else have anything to say about this wonderful packsack.

swampthing
08-11-2018, 08:05 AM
A great pack! Last year I bought a new exo pack and have been very happy with it. I somehow wasn't aware of the marshall when I bought my exo! I saw one after and figured the choice would have been close if I were comparing the two models. My son started shopping for a new pack this spring for a sheep hunt and was looking to buy used. He found a marshall and I have fondled it many times. He left this morning on his hunt but not before I put the loaded 60lb pack on to get a feel for it. Felt pretty damn good! Don't think a guy can go wrong with one.

Weatherby Fan
08-11-2018, 08:19 AM
Ive owned or do own MR Nice/5500, MR Guide light/marshall, Exo MG 5500, SG-Sky Talus 6900, Kuiu and still the most comfortable pack for me is the MR Nice frame, the Exo Mountain Gear and or the SG were a very close second.

One thing I find strange is my Nice frame/waist belt is a medium and fits me like a glove but I can't even get the Guide Light medium done up ?

I think someone has to lose some weight :roll:

LuckyHorseshoe
08-11-2018, 11:47 AM
Have the Marshall pack as well. It's been great however I did break the top part of the frame packing out a moose last year. Grabbed where I shouldn't have taking it off and snapped the top piece that sticks up for the shoulder take up straps. Haven't hounded MR to fix it yet. I have a bandaid solution for now

Lukeez88
08-11-2018, 12:53 PM
I bought a Marshall this past off season and just used it for the first time on a 12 day sheep hunt. I was very impressed with the pack and very happy with my decision. It was very comfortable and worked well. Seems like a good durable pack.

Bustercluck
08-12-2018, 02:15 PM
I have about 12 days on mine(not including training) and no complaints. I've probably been running between 60-70lbs on average.

jac
08-12-2018, 03:16 PM
I bought one this year from rampart and I’m really happy with it. The terra frame is a new bag that is a bit smaller and really nice also.

JoeSixPack
08-12-2018, 06:54 PM
Have had a Marshall and pintler now for over 2 years. Very happy with both packs. Did take a bit to get it fit properly for myself, but am now very satisfied. I have been doing lots of walking with it this summer with weight up to 100 lbs, and it has been as comfortable as 100 lbs. can be. Have packed 1 deer and 1 elk on my pintler, and 1 sheep on my marshall.

Skeena Shooter
08-13-2018, 02:00 PM
I just packed out my third goat with mine this weekend. Baught it last year and hunting a lot with it very happy with this pack. High quality and very comfortable!

Fella
08-13-2018, 02:04 PM
I just packed out my third goat with mine this weekend. Baught it last year and hunting a lot with it very happy with this pack. High quality and very comfortable!
Congrats! Hope there’s a story coming...

08-13-2018, 02:08 PM
Have had mine for a couple years now, no complaints. Fits all I need for a 10 day hunt and is comfortable even when packing out heavy loads.