PDA

View Full Version : 3-32 D Sheep Hunt

mountain_hunter
06-23-2018, 04:53 PM
I am really lucky this year as I finally drew one of my dream LEH tag: Californian bighorn sheep! I applied in 3-32 D this year which is an area that I have already put my boots on the ground twice before on deer and spike-fork Bull Moose hunts. Having this LEH of a lifetime I wold like to get in contact with people who hunted sheep there before. I would love to hear people`s story of how this hunt is, learn from their experience, what to expect, any lesson learned, advices, and more.
Please send me a PM if you would be interested in having a chat with another fellow hunter. I live in the LML so would also be happy to buy you a beer or coffee if you are in the area.
Cheers,

Call of the Wild
07-03-2018, 09:51 PM
Good luck buddy, should be an epic hunt. Time to do some homework, wish I could be of help. I'll ask around.

Travisimo
07-03-2018, 11:11 PM
I haven't hunted sheep up there, but I have done some hiking. I was up there over the long weekend scouting out trailheads. Shoot me a PM and I can give you a bit of info on the areas I was exploring if you are interested.

mountain_hunter
07-06-2018, 10:29 PM
I haven't hunted sheep up there, but I have done some hiking. I was up there over the long weekend scouting out trailheads. Shoot me a PM and I can give you a bit of info on the areas I was exploring if you are interested.

Thanks for replying Travisimo, PM sent! Its ok if you have not been there for sheep. This as actually what I am looking for, discussions with a real person to hear about their experience in the areas they have been.
Cheers

todbartell
07-07-2018, 12:15 AM
Lots of views, not too many replies. Sheep hunters be lurking!!! :mrgreen:

mountain_hunter
07-09-2018, 08:20 PM
Thanks. Yes looking forward for it. I am planning to go scouting the area this summer. Cheers