PDA

View Full Version : Mule deer and moose antlers growing now in Kammy

Jelvis
05-25-2018, 05:54 PM
-- Mule deer bucks have 4 inches of new antler from base -- fore head. New growth of velvet. You can tell a buck from a doe now, already.
-- Moose have base growing, on the head, the pedestals. Can see with binox.
Jel -- saw some bucks and bulls yesterday -- keep you in touch as for growth --

Rayne
05-25-2018, 07:44 PM
Seen 3 bucks last weekend already past there ears and forking. Going to be some big ones! Come on September!

RyoTHC
05-25-2018, 07:53 PM
About a week ago I started seeing white tail bucks And this weekend I've seen a couple mule deer.. is it September yet !? ;)

Jelvis
07-02-2018, 07:56 AM
Mule deer bucks antlers are almost completely out now in full velvet, you can see the tines out on the bucks -- 3 points four points and so on.
Saw two nice mule bucks this morning two three points fully antlered already -- just the very last inch of the tips need to be grown yet -- last inch
Jellyvis in Kamloops -- Mule Deer City -- lookin real pretty -- bucks all over town -- Kammy is healthy in 2018 -- lots of feed for the animules to eat on --

HarryToolips
07-02-2018, 10:33 AM
Seen some forked bucks here in reg8 so far, haven't seen a bull moose lately....

Wild one
07-02-2018, 10:57 AM
Moose, elk, and wt/md deer rocking fuzzy bone in southern 6

walks with deer
07-03-2018, 03:34 PM
lots of bucks this year....way more than last...looking good last years fawns made it through...

seeing bucks daily right know.

RackStar
07-03-2018, 03:40 PM
Got a whitetail I’m monitoring in 7a on cameras.

Hes already got some impressive bone happening. He left fall with a nice set of gear. Can’t wait to see him this year. Hopefully in my freezer

Jelvis
07-03-2018, 06:27 PM
-- Talked to my buddy today who knows mule deer real good, and whitetails and blacktails. Kamloops nor shore out on the Tranquille Rd towards the Airport.
- I told him about the two nice muley bucks I saw yesterday, two three points western count, must be twin brothers from two years ago. 50 days to grow out!
Anyways he says, " I've seen more deer this year than ever, I seen those two three points, and does and a six point! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
Yah, big too he says, six points each side, comes out only a quarter of the time the others do. He seen two points, 3's 4's and a huge six point all down in the valley still now.
Jel -- He was saying the antlers are growing faster then normal also, minerals in the feed thru-out BC this last year has flourished. -- going to be record bucks