PDA

View Full Version : LEH not working (Sat am)

high and to the right
05-12-2018, 08:45 AM
I've been trying to register for a shared LEH hunt for the last hour and the site keeps freezing up. Any one else having this problem? Maybe it shuts down if more than 10 people register at the same time. lol

weatherby_man
05-12-2018, 01:59 PM
I just put in mine,,,,worked ok for me.

tigrr
05-12-2018, 06:57 PM
Go to internet options and settings, view files and select and delete all. Then it works.

high and to the right
05-12-2018, 09:15 PM
Go to internet options and settings, view files and select and delete all. Then it works.
Hmmm, I have a Mac computer - how do I do that? Thanks

tigrr
05-12-2018, 09:38 PM
On most computers, access to sites is stored on the computer. When you select a forum it automatically logs you in. I do not know what would happen to all this if you cleared all the temp files on a mac. So I suggest you don't do it.
Google "remove temp files/cookies on a mac" for reading purposes. Create a restore point before doing anything. 22 computer courses and nothing about macs.

high and to the right
05-12-2018, 10:50 PM
I'm not too sure about hitting delete on files so I'll find a friend that can help me. Thanks for the suggestions.

weatherby_man
05-12-2018, 11:17 PM
On mac if you use Safari, go to the History menu at the top, go down to clear history and choose clear all history, then push Clear History.

high and to the right
05-13-2018, 07:38 AM
I deleted my history and all my cookies BUT I still can't get my LEH. When I hit submit it says loading and then stays there. I let it go for 1/2 hour once and it still said loading. I'll have to go to plan B.

Steeleco
05-16-2018, 09:29 PM
I get this message
D. Steele: An LEH application/authorization for this species has been detected for this profile and year. Only one application can be submitted per species per draw. If you were successful in receiving an LEH authorization earlier in the year, for the same species, you may not apply again as the hunts fall within the same licence year.

I just tonight started or tried to start a group LEH and it tells me I already have applied for this species???

gathto
05-18-2018, 07:44 AM
Mine says my password expired and to enter a new one and it won't recognize my old one to enter then change.

wideopenthrottle
05-18-2018, 08:03 AM
Mine says my password expired and to enter a new one and it won't recognize my old one to enter then change.
I thought my new one didn't go through so I tried again...it had already changed even though I thought it had gotten hung up...try your new password