PDA

View Full Version : New to the East Kootenays (Kimberley) and looking to connect with hunters

smeegle
05-01-2018, 09:05 PM
Recently relocated to the east koots for work from the Island would be very interested in meeting any outdoorsy folk in the Kimberly area about hiking/hunting/fishing if you are so inclined. I am excited to get out for all the new species that were not available to me on the island, I would also be very interested in tagging along on someone else's hunt as an extra pack/helper to learn the ropes! Look forward to meeting some of you in the Field.

Marc

J_T
05-02-2018, 08:08 AM
There is an IBEP course in Cranbrook Friday night 6 - 9, Saturday and Sunday. Cost is free if you are a BCAA member. Good opportunity to meet hunters and learn about hunting in the East Kootenay.

kootenaihunter
05-02-2018, 08:14 AM
BHA is very active in the EK... pints nights would be a great way to meet outdoorsy folks.

Come be a part of the discussion on lands, conservation, hunting, angling and the role of Backcountry Hunters & Anglers British Columbia.
BHA CEO Land Tawney, Chapter Coordinator Ty Stubblefield and BC Chair Bill Hanlon will be in attendance.

WHENMay 22, 2018 at 6pm - 9pm

WHEREThe Heid Out Restaurant and Brewhouse
821 Baker St
Cranbrook, BC V1C 1A3
Canada

https://www.backcountryhunters.org/cranbrook_pint_night

smeegle
05-02-2018, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the tip I will be attending if I am able!