PDA

View Full Version : suspended or locked

srupp
04-30-2018, 06:20 PM
got my hunting license and bear tag yesterday,got some leh applications entered..today went to add one more leh application..notice..your account is suspended or locked...WTF ....anyone else get this ...or did my comments towards Jazzy get me suspended... by government
Steven

dino
04-30-2018, 06:36 PM
Its because you probably added a hmmmmmm before you entered your numbers.

Modeltwelve
04-30-2018, 06:43 PM
got my hunting license and bear tag yesterday,got some leh applications entered..today went to add one more leh application..notice..your account is suspendedlocked...WTF ....anyone else get this ...or did my comments towards Jazzy get me suspended... by government
Steven

Well maybe now we know who she really is. A goverment anti.

Drillbit
04-30-2018, 06:46 PM

Funny!! cause for the first time I've noticed he didn't hmmmmm at the start of his post! lol

srupp
04-30-2018, 06:48 PM

Hmmmmm ewe guys...lol
Computers..sheeesh..
Steven

JDR
04-30-2018, 06:58 PM
Just checked mine and it was fine. Time to call the help desk Mr. Rupp 1-888-356-2741 (7:30 to 5:00).

moosinaround
04-30-2018, 06:58 PM
Hmmmmm ewe guys...lol
Computers..sheeesh..
Steven
im sorry Steve, but I actually laughed out loud!!! You HBC guys friggin kill me!! Moosin

warnniklz
04-30-2018, 07:05 PM
Is it weird I'm younger than you and still do my LEHs at the goobermints building?

Jelvis
04-30-2018, 07:54 PM
Holy someone has power to do that, you better check as soon as you can and find out -- this should be checked. This is an Oh Ohhhhh! :mad:

Jel -- ask why? Then listen real good and record it -- or write it down -- your a hunter first, so find out and lettuce know -- right away
Did you PM this other person at any time? If you did, this could have happened maybe, just guessing?

srupp
04-30-2018, 08:00 PM
Everything was fine yesterday..oh well will get the experts on it in the morning..thanks guys.
Steven

landphil
04-30-2018, 08:06 PM

Funny stuff right there.

walks with deer
04-30-2018, 08:53 PM
steven there was no grizzly application you where trying for..hmmm there lies your issue.

Jelvis
04-30-2018, 09:08 PM
Computer might have screwed up is what I'm thinking, like the chip dint quite receive
Jel - no need to panic quite yet!

srupp
04-30-2018, 09:48 PM
Hmmm thanks Jelvis...not at panic mode yet...hope all those grizzly LEH tags are not gone by tommorrow..ha ha ha..
There actually is a spot on the 3100 rd where even us old buggers can drive by and see grizzlies atshooting distance..creek keeps the bears from hearing vehicles..probably 8 or more bears shot off that little honey hole..in 25 years by Betties clients Shelly who owned it prior to Betty said he had taken 1 bear from that swale for each of the last 10 years he had owned the outfit.
Cheers guys
Ettienne

COBRA
05-12-2018, 11:13 PM
Ya it happened with me too while I was trying to put for LEH it showed the hunter status suspended. I enquired and came to know that the ticket I had last year in shooting mule from a different region . Although I paid the fine and CO took away the game too still this shit is hanging around . Now if anyone knows , Can I still be an observer and accompany my friends with a camera in my hand or I just cant do anything for 2 years they have suspended me for. I cant find any threads on this forum on this.

boxhitch
05-13-2018, 06:27 AM
still this shit is hanging around
or I just cant do anything for 2 years they have suspended me for.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/xT1R9O2ibi2VXJAjtu/200w.gif

srupp
05-13-2018, 11:31 AM
Hmmmm mine just happened to be computer glitch..fixed by their side...all LEH tags except group bison are entered. .im part of group bison..neverdrawn under my number..new plan
Srupp

RyoTHC
05-13-2018, 11:35 AM
Ya it happened with me too while I was trying to put for LEH it showed the hunter status suspended. I enquired and came to know that the ticket I had last year in shooting mule from a different region . Although I paid the fine and CO took away the game too still this shit is hanging around . Now if anyone knows , Can I still be an observer and accompany my friends with a camera in my hand or I just cant do anything for 2 years they have suspended me for. I cant find any threads on this forum on this.

Chasing wildlife for photography while your buddies have guns is akin to hunting as far as a CO would be concerned if you were already banned from hunting you would be fined and likely arested imo.

Jelvis
05-13-2018, 03:18 PM
It looks like when a person get's caught breaking the Hunting Regs rules the one year, pay a fine, give up the animal isn't enuff for some C.O.s
-- Now the next time the offender apply's for LEH or licence it says, " Locked Up Tight "
Jel -- B.C. Ministry has a set ah ahhh, the BC Ministry sets a standard and holds it -- Ministry wins again -- Good on the Ministry --

srupp
05-13-2018, 03:59 PM
Hmmmm no..no that's not the way it works..a minor infraction is one thing..the director must make a decision that your infraction warrants removal of your hunting priviledges for a specified duration, but you would have been made aware of that.in writing.
If not contact LEH asking whats up..its NOT their decision.
Cheers
Srupp