PDA

View Full Version : Global BC

gcreek
04-10-2018, 06:36 PM
Why is it Global has no qualms about posting a story of catching an 800 lb tuna, complete with bloody photo but has conniptions over hunting? Especially the puppies and teddies of the wild?

Does make one shake their head.

Jelvis
04-10-2018, 07:09 PM
Chicken tastes good, and everyone eat's chicken ok? Chicken are brought up in a cage they can't extend their wings, all their life til they hit Save-On!
-- that's as cruel as a person could be, the chickens are being eaten every where and we still eat them. At least a hunter gives em a chance :shock:
Jel -- A big Tuna dragged around, chickens in lil lock-ups. Beef raised in a stall only big enuff to lay down and stand up, fed from the front, all their life til they hit weight then they die ok --

gutpile
04-10-2018, 07:47 PM
Your asking the wrong people, you need to ask Global !

finngun
04-10-2018, 08:14 PM
Reason is the guns....guns are evil..hunters are evil..esp. trophy hunters..when armed person kills school shooter ..save lots of lives there is not much talk about it..guns are reason for shooting season...that is most of media.... full of crap..:cool:

bc_buckshot
04-10-2018, 08:48 PM
Why is it Global has no qualms about posting a story of catching an 800 lb tuna, complete with bloody photo but has conniptions over hunting? Especially the puppies and teddies of the wild?

Its because fish don’t have a heart or heart beat same with chicken. And all other game do have a heart and soul that’s why fishing is not looked at as bad as hunting. And people don’t know anything they talk about but act on emotion instead of knowledge.

P.s: “Stop killing Aligators to make Gatoraid”.

Arctic Lake
04-10-2018, 08:50 PM
I get what your saying Gcreek . I mean how do they think that tunas life was finally taken ,not sure how they dispatch them, club, shoot them ? #1 I think the Anti's don't see fish as having minds like mammals .
#2 I think they see something being shot as a violent act . Just a couple that come to mind
Arctic Lake

HarryToolips
04-10-2018, 08:51 PM

Because they're completely ignorant, and because we don't use guns to kill fish..

Bugle M In
04-10-2018, 09:02 PM
Who's to say "they don't have a problem with it"....
Maybe they are showing it, to "start an uproar"!?
I think global is one of those news media outlets that like to "start something" when it comes to "killing an animal".

Big Lew
04-10-2018, 09:33 PM
Global has proven time and time again that they really don't consider anything except selling a story.
Ethics, fair play, what's right or wrong doesn't come into it. They play on the masse's emotions in order to sell a story.

twoSevenO
04-10-2018, 10:46 PM
Who watches that crap? They take half hour to tell me headline news that I can read online in 5 minutes without commercials

gcreek
04-11-2018, 02:25 PM
Pretty much “yup” to all of you.

S.W.A.T.
04-11-2018, 02:58 PM
If global news didn't have pretty girls on in the morning I wouldn't watch it.

It really use to be good but now just a opinion piece based off half a story of speculation.

Gumsehwah
04-12-2018, 02:30 PM

I guess that tuna are not cuddly enough.:roll:

"Sorry, Charlie." :p

Gumsehwah
04-12-2018, 02:34 PM
I get what your saying Gcreek . I mean how do they think that tunas life was finally taken ,not sure how they dispatch them, club, shoot them ? #1 I think the Anti's don't see fish as having minds like mammals .
#2 I think they see something being shot as a violent act . Just a couple that come to mind
Arctic Lake

There IS the distinct possibility that they "shot" the tuna before bringing it aboard . . . you know, "Alaska"style.

kootenaihunter
04-12-2018, 02:48 PM
To believe that media news is unbiased journalism is naive nowadays. They are operated by large corporations with goals of only making money. Independent, investigative, factual, both-sides-represented, journalism is extremely hard to come now.

Heck, more than half the articles posted on the cbc/global's website are full of poor grammar, spelling mistakes, incorrect 'facts', etc. Hard to believe a journalist with a handle on the English language is even writing that trash.

Need to take everything with a large grain of salt and do you're own leg work.

Bugle M In
04-12-2018, 05:28 PM
Dirty Laundry....
Let's face it, the need "stories"...
They need "controversy"!
Maybe some of those "higher up's" have an opinion they wish to pursue.???
Either way, it gives them "work".
And work is money.

panhead
04-12-2018, 06:21 PM
You can tuna piano but you can't tuna fish.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boys, remember: beauty is only skin deep, but nasty goes right to the bone.

BlackOwL
04-12-2018, 06:31 PM
All this shit against hunters happens because We allow it, every time the media throw shit at Us, We must throw back some. I do it, although they don't publish what I say, but they know what bunch of corrupted bias they are.
I see all anti hunting media as the poodles of populism. And I think that the BCWF must take a much more aggressive approach towards the smearing campaign against hunting, and We all behind the BCWF.
every single human being or at least 90% eats meat but they don't kill to put it on the table, that is hypocritical, because they kill in a very direct way with demand for meat.
In Your free time go to forums and make Your point. We must defend Our right to hunt based on the charter of rights and freedom, or create a cult (sounds extreme?) to avoid persecution, because the way I see it I feel persecuted and judged by hypocrites who make money at Our expense. And the most painful thing about all this those who judge hunting are retrograde hippies loaded with cannabis indica.

finngun
04-12-2018, 07:09 PM
Because they're completely ignorant, and because we don't use guns to kill fish..

they did that before with big halibut..shot with 22...and fisherman used 22 for nasty seals too..came too close,get 22 lead on ya head..seals learned not to go near to a fishing boat..;)

Bugle M In
04-12-2018, 07:40 PM
All this shit against hunters happens because We allow it, every time the media throw shit at Us, We must throw back some. I do it, although they don't publish what I say, but they know what bunch of corrupted bias they are.
I see all anti hunting media as the poodles of populism. And I think that the BCWF must take a much more aggressive approach towards the smearing campaign against hunting, and We all behind the BCWF.
every single human being or at least 90% eats meat but they don't kill to put it on the table, that is hypocritical, because they kill in a very direct way with demand for meat.
In Your free time go to forums and make Your point. We must defend Our right to hunt based on the charter of rights and freedom, or create a cult (sounds extreme?) to avoid persecution, because the way I see it I feel persecuted and judged by hypocrites who make money at Our expense. And the most painful thing about all this those who judge hunting are retrograde hippies loaded with cannabis indica.

Your right,
We come on here and basically share "our views" with each other, but the irony is, we our all of the same opinion.
So, in essence, we are just wasting our time agreeing with others who already agree with us.
Get out there and inform "others".
On other sites, or at the local coffee shop or wherever.
Inform those that need to become informed and aware.
Be smart, be polite...be effective!