PDA

View Full Version : BC's Perverse Hat Trick

dana
03-25-2018, 08:22 AM
https://www.nrahlf.org/articles/2018/3/10/british-columbia-s-perverse-hat-trick/

Big Lew
03-25-2018, 08:45 AM
Sadly, it only reinforces what many, including me, have been pointing out for many years....
The News Media has more influence and control over the direction a 'democratic' country takes
then the governments of said countries either be it from greed in trying to sell stories, or the bias
of news media CEOs. Very similar to the Church during medieval times. Even politicians are both
mindful and fearful of the power the news media has yet they have it in their power to set more
stringent rules to force news reporting to be more accountable and unbiased.

Wild one
03-25-2018, 08:47 AM
Good read hope it opens more hunters eyes

03-25-2018, 09:01 AM
Great read!

Red_Mist
03-25-2018, 09:19 AM
Outlines it pretty clearly ... the intention is and always has been to ban ALL hunting.

Ride Red
03-25-2018, 09:29 AM
Great read. Hunters need to support every aspect of hunting around the world, whether you would hunt a certain way or species. Joining as a collective group builds our voice, not just select groups battling each other. We need a hunters lobbying group that stands alone without charitable status. Not to bag on the BCWF, but I feel they need to get with the times.

hunter4life223
03-25-2018, 09:45 AM
Good read.
Whats interesting is the 4200 respondents is what this closure was based on.
Whats even more interesting is that the list of respondent has been requested...if not provided they will be FOI requested.
One of the big questions is are the respondents BC residents or Californians?

303savage
03-25-2018, 10:16 AM
About 80 percent of the 4,200 respondents opposed grizzly bear hunting. That’s about 3,200 people out of a population of some four million.

The grizzly vote I don't think that is even close to being an adequate survey, The 4200 were probably a select group of non-hunters.
As long a the grizzly bear was hunted it kept some grizzly populations wary of people. I hope a whole pile of the bear huggers get beat up.

03-25-2018, 10:26 AM
Good read.
Whats even more interesting is that the list of respondent has been requested...if not provided they will be FOI requested.

when we were harassed this last spring , the vehicles were plated California and Oregon

hunter4life223
03-25-2018, 10:36 AM
when we were harassed this last spring , the vehicles were plated California and Oregon

It will be very interesting when the list of respondents, addresses and comments are provided.
There might be some real eye openers there!

adriaticum
03-25-2018, 11:15 AM
Conservation Service has to immediately stop any wildlife interventions

IronNoggin
03-25-2018, 11:25 AM
... Even politicians are both mindful and fearful of the power the news media has yet they have it in their power to set more stringent rules to force news reporting to be more accountable and unbiased.

This current provincial and federal governments actually have the blind and blanket support of much of the media firmly under their thumbs. In the case of CBC, and to some extent CTV, the bias is more than obvious. These "media" are FAR from anything that reports subjectively, and in fact have become little more than mouthpieces for the fools they openly support. Little wonder that many of the sheeple blindly follow along...

Nog

dana
03-25-2018, 11:39 AM
Wonder why the Grizzly ban and the US Gun Debate and now the Canadian Gun Debate are all happening at the same time? This is sooo much bigger that Grizzly bears. This is a war against our values. Take away hunting you can take away gun ownership, as why else would you need a gun? Trudeau's value test that passed this week was about supporting abortion and gay rights. Next year what will be added to it? Do you support the right to own guns? Do you support killing poor defenceless animals? If so, you do not pass! As a matter of fact, you are an enemy of Canada. The gun debate that we fought in the 90's is back. Alan Rock's door to door seizures can easily become a reality under Trudea's constant erroding of our freedoms. Guns, Hunting, Farming, Trapping all are on his target list, as they don't meet his UN sactioned ideals.

Red_Mist
03-25-2018, 11:47 AM
This current provincial and federal governments actually have the blind and blanket support of much of the media firmly under their thumbs. In the case of CBC, and to some extent CTV, the bias is more than obvious. These "media" are FAR from anything that reports subjectively, and in fact have become little more than mouthpieces for the fools they openly support. Little wonder that many of the sheeple blindly follow along...

Nog

The sad part is that the uninformed see "news" as fact, when largely its opinion based. Journalism has really suffered, not sure if its dead but getting close. There's accountability in most professions with organisations that have oversight and set regulation. What media and journalism need is some real accreditation. Some of the things you read or hear are so false and misleading its apparent there's no editorial supervision. If your not an accredited news source you should be labeled as such.... kinda like national enquirer stuff , read about Elvis and aliens. sorry for the rant.

dana
03-25-2018, 11:49 AM
Please tell me how we have a party running BC that wasn't even elected??? The Kinder Morgan fight shows why? US funded Enivironmental groups paid those in Power positions like our Minister Of Forests, Lands and Environment (or whatever the hell they call it now). And we seem to have no problem with a bunch of foreigners influencing our elections??? It isn't about the Environment is it? How can Elizabith May be voting in Parlement in Ottawa one day and then protesting against Kinder Morgan in BC the next? Ummm, she made a huge carbon foot print to get some media coverage as she was arrested didn't she? Think she actually cares about the Environment?

Spy
03-25-2018, 11:50 AM
Wonder why the Grizzly ban and the US Gun Debate and now the Canadian Gun Debate are all happening at the same time? This is sooo much bigger that Grizzly bears. This is a war against our values. Take away hunting you can take away gun ownership, as why else would you need a gun? Trudeau's value test that passed this week was about supporting abortion and gay rights. Next year what will be added to it? Do you support the right to own guns? Do you support killing poor defenceless animals? If so, you do not pass! As a matter of fact, you are an enemy of Canada. The gun debate that we fought in the 90's is back. Alan Rock's door to door seizures can easily become a reality under Trudea's constant erroding of our freedoms. Guns, Hunting, Farming, Trapping all are on his target list, as they don't meet his UN sactioned ideals.
Now you are "WOKE" mew and a few others have been preaching this^^^^^^^ for a year or two now! But we are always told our tinfoil hats are way too tight....... Florida as we speak are going door to door confiscating guns.... Get ready we are not far behind they will be coming for the semis first.....

dana
03-25-2018, 11:55 AM
Under Trudeau, they can already enter the premises of farms with no permission and search what ever they want. Everyday Trudeau takes more of our freedoms with little to no resitance by the media. Bringing home Terrorists as heros and making farmers Enemies of Canada? See anything wrong with that picture?

dana
03-25-2018, 12:08 PM
Now you are "WOKE" mew and a few others have been preaching this^^^^^^^ for a year or two now! But we are always told our tinfoil hats are way too tight....... Florida as we speak are going door to door confiscating guns.... Get ready we are not far behind they will be coming for the semis first.....

As for me being 'WOKE', who was preaching against aligning with the Greens and NDP several years ago on this site? Who was attacked relentlessly on HBC for saying hunters were getting in bed with the Devil? Hmmm. Seems like everything I said then is coming true now. 'There was a Voice calling out in the Wilderness'. ;)

Spy
03-25-2018, 12:27 PM
As for me being 'WOKE', who was preaching against aligning with the Greens and NDP several years ago on this site? Who was attacked relentlessly on HBC for saying hunters were getting in bed with the Devil? Hmmm. Seems like everything I said then is coming true now. 'There was a Voice calling out in the Wilderness'. ;)

.Ok firstly nowhere on the Greens platform do the or did they say anything about banning hunting or the Grizz hunt.

.We were protesting against what we were losing, i.e. allocation... and the guides been in bed with the Libs for stealing from Resident hunters.

The NDP were shut out by Resident Hunters we had NO dealings with them voted against them ect ect because we NEW they would ban the GRIZZ hunt as they had done before, we new history would repeat itself with NDP.. Banning the Grizz hunt was part of the NDPs pre election promise & the subsequent ban we knew was coming. Resident hunters "snubbed" Horrible when we gave our petition to Dr Weaver instead of him, Horible and his office were pissed, I had his office frantically phoning me to see where the petition was... Lol so NO we did not get into bed with the NDP, so put a sock in it...

.Weaver had NO hand in banning the Grizz hunt zero! Although he did put forward a stupid bill telling us to remove all edible portions..

You have only a few pieces of the puzzle this is a Global force trying to disarm the world... The UN and people like Soros are pushing hard for this...

Spy
03-25-2018, 12:33 PM
Rapper Killer Mike to ‘Progressive’ Gun Grabbers: ‘You’re not Woke,’ and ‘You’re Going to Progress Us into Slavery’

(http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/facebook/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fbig-hollywood%2F2018%2F03%2F25%2Frapper-mike-gun-control-promises-return-slavery%2F&pubid=ra-536db77a775cf072&text=Rapper+Killer+Mike+to+%E2%80%98Progressive%E2 %80%99+Gun+Grabbers%3A+%E2%80%98You%E2%80%99re+not +Woke%2C%E2%80%99+and+%E2%80%98You%E2%80%99re+Goin g+to+Progress+Us+into+Slavery%E2%80%99)

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/03/KillerMikeNRA1-640x480.jpgSean Rayford/Getty Images

by AWR HAWKINS (http://www.breitbart.com/author/awr-hawkins/)25 Mar 20182,414 (http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/03/25/rapper-mike-gun-control-promises-return-slavery/#disqus_thread)
While students and activists geared up to march in Washington, D.C., and across the country in support of new restrictions on the Second Amendment, rapper Killer Mike warned that gun control is way the progressive left can return black Americans to slavery.

In an interview with NRATV’s Colion Noir, Killer Mike explained how the left equates gun control with progress and observed, “[They are] going to progress us into slavery.”
In the lead-up to the March 14 school walk out for gun control, Killer Mike said he told his kids, “I love you, but if you walk out that school walk out my house.”
“You can’t continue to be the lackey,” the Atlanta-based rapper and business owner said. “You’re a lackey of the progressive movement because you have never disagreed with the people who tell you what to do.”
Noir pointed out how celebrities like George Clooney and Steven Spielberg pledged (http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/03/21/hollywood-goes-student-gun-control-march/) $500,000 to Saturday’s gun control march.
“Celebrities often don’t know what to do. They’re told what to do,” Killer Mike said, explaining how a famous rapper, who’s a friend of his, felt pressured into doing an anti-gun promo. Killer Mike told his friend that he’s very pro-Second Amendment” and that it is about the children for him — after a shooting on his daughter’s college campus (Savannah State University); “I talked to my wife and daughter after that, the decision was we’re going to go to Savannah, she’s going to get a gun and train more.”
“We’re raising a generation of kids where everyone gets’ a trophy. But in real life, everyone doesn’t get a trophy,” Killer Mike said. “In real life, the cops don’t come on time.

He observed that defending the Second Amendment is an issue where a division arises between people who might otherwise be political allies, saying, “We are a gun owning family. We are a family where my sister farms. We are a family where we will fish, we will hunt, but we are not a family that jumps on every single thing an ally of ours does because there are some things we just don’t agree with.”
On June 18, 2015, Breitbart News reported (http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/06/19/killer-mike-i-wish-those-folks-in-that-church-had-been-armed/) that Killer Mike reacted to a heinous shooting of nine innocents at Emmanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church by saying, “What happened in Charleston is an act of terror committed by a terrorist. Simple & plain. I wish those folks in that church had been armed.”
When some fans reacted adversely, Killer Mike followed up his comments by talking about the number of citizens who attend NRA meetings while armed. He said, “I know no one attacks NRA meetings. Wonder why?”
AWR Hawkins is an award-winning Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News, the host of the Breitbart podcast Bullets with AWR Hawkins (http://www.breitbart.com/podcasts/awr-hawkins/), and the writer/curator of Down Range with AWR Hawkins (http://www.breitbart.com/downrange/), a weekly newsletter focused on all things Second Amendment, also for Breitbart News. He is the political analyst for Armed American Radio. Follow him on Twitter: @AWRHawkins (https://twitter.com/AWRHawkins). Reach him directly at awrhawkins@breitbart.com. Sign up to get Down Range at breitbart.com/downrange (http://www.breitbart.com/downrange/).

Here is the Link to the above article , the meat is in the comments... http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/03/25/rapper-mike-gun-control-promises-return-slavery/

Gateholio
03-25-2018, 12:33 PM
The culture war is real and has been for some time. It's just greatly accelerated now due to social media. Hunters that don't or won't stand up for handgun and AR15 owners are screwing themselves, they just don't know it yet.

It's going to take all of us, standing together as one to maintain our culture.

Meanwhile, enjoy hunting as it is while you can. At one point it may become something that you do in secret, like many hunter/"poachers" have been doing in parts of Europe for generations.

dana
03-25-2018, 12:54 PM
.Ok firstly nowhere on the Greens platform do the or did they say anything about banning hunting or the Grizz hunt.

.We were protesting against what we were losing, i.e. allocation... and the guides been in bed with the Libs for stealing from Resident hunters.

The NDP were shut out by Resident Hunters we had NO dealings with them voted against them ect ect because we NEW they would ban the GRIZZ hunt as they had done before, we new history would repeat itself with NDP.. Banning the Grizz hunt was part of the NDPs pre election promise & the subsequent ban we knew was coming. Resident hunters "snubbed" Horrible when we gave our petition to Dr Weaver instead of him, Horible and his office were pissed, I had his office frantically phoning me to see where the petition was... Lol so NO we did not get into bed with the NDP, so put a sock in it...

.Weaver had NO hand in banning the Grizz hunt zero! Although he did put forward a stupid bill telling us to remove all edible portions..

You have only a few pieces of the puzzle this is a Global force trying to disarm the world... The UN and people like Soros are pushing hard for this...

If you think Weaver had nothing to do with it, then you ain't WOKE yet. Follow the the money. Raincoast, David Suzuki and many other 'Environmental' orgs are Weaver's Base. Hell, the dude is an 'Evirornmental' scientist. If you want to talk about Soros and the like, the Global Warming conspiracy is front and center. Without putting on my tinfoil hat, the connection of Weaver to the anti hunting groups is easy to see with even only 1 eye opened let alone 2 eyes open. BC hunters were played in this site by letting that man on here to preach his lies. And remeber, he is the one proping up the NDP. If he was so honorable, he'd pull the pin and let the voters go back to the polls. He is incarnate evil just as much as the NDP. Time to get yourself WOKE!

dana
03-25-2018, 01:03 PM
And to say the Fed was against the NDP is a flipping joke. How many of Zeeman's so-called town hall meetings to rally the troops on his cross-province tour had NDP and Green reps invited to speak? Not much different than this years AGM right? Ohhh wait, because dana opened his big fat mouth and got a bunch of members pissed, suddenly the Libs got an invite too. ;)

hunter4life223
03-25-2018, 01:05 PM
Spy, ask Weaver to reinstate the grizzly hunt...your friend has the power to do so.

Spy
03-25-2018, 01:14 PM
[QUOTE=hunter4life223;1995260]Spy, ask Weaver to reinstate the grizzly hunt...your friend has the power to do so.[/QUOTE

Sure I will phone him up right away and get that done...

Ride Red
03-25-2018, 03:42 PM

You’re so full of it. You crawled into bed with Weaver and called all of us hunters idiots for not supporting him. Now you think you were correct all along? I think your tin foil hat was too tight all along.

Wild one
03-25-2018, 03:52 PM
It was an NDP green joint cooperation screwing of hunters when it comes to the grizzly hunt

Weaver is not and never has been a friend of hunters

Spy
03-25-2018, 04:47 PM
You’re so full of it. You crawled into bed with Weaver and called all of us hunters idiots for not supporting him.​No I wanted us to educate him when he was on HBC instead we alienated him, how did that help us???? Now you think you were correct all along, I know I was and still am correct, we could have had him as a friend of Resident hunters, if we could have explained things to him in a rational way,instead we ran him off of HBC & burnt the bridge!!!!! Once again how did that help us??????? I think your tin foil hat was too tight all along.& I still think you are an Idiot :-)

This thread has nothing to do with Weaver all you are doing is using him as a scape goat to vent your anger.......

dana
03-25-2018, 05:19 PM
& I still think you are an Idiot :-)

This thread has nothing to do with Weaver all you are doing is using him as a scape goat to vent your anger.......

Are you living on the moon? This thread has nothing to do with Weaver??? WTF??? The artical is about the NDP/ Green party placing their values on British Columbia. Values that are based solely on Emotions. If you think Weaver is on the side of hunters you better slap yourself to WOKE the F up!

338win mag
03-25-2018, 05:22 PM
If you think Weaver had nothing to do with it, then you ain't WOKE yet. Follow the the money. Raincoast, David Suzuki and many other 'Environmental' orgs are Weaver's Base. Hell, the dude is an 'Evirornmental' scientist. If you want to talk about Soros and the like, the Global Warming conspiracy is front and center. Without putting on my tinfoil hat, the connection of Weaver to the anti hunting groups is easy to see with even only 1 eye opened let alone 2 eyes open. BC hunters were played in this site by letting that man on here to preach his lies. And remeber, he is the one proping up the NDP. If he was so honorable, he'd pull the pin and let the voters go back to the polls. He is incarnate evil just as much as the NDP. Time to get yourself WOKE!
Yup^^^^^ you are very right here...

I have thought for a long time now that we in BC are being set up for the "California of Canada" complete with the ideology of same, a west coast of North America intellectual stupidity.

Ride Red
03-25-2018, 07:30 PM
& I still think you are an Idiot :-)

It’s sad that you believe real hunters over a liar like Weaver. Maybe you aren’t a hunter either.

dana
03-25-2018, 07:50 PM
It’s sad that you believe real hunters over a liar like Weaver. Maybe you aren’t a hunter either.

Well with an HBC login name, SPY, Could easily be an Anti plant couldn't it. Highly likely someone that drank way too much of JZ's Coolaid instead. Weaver is a friend to hunters. Hahaha! That is some funny $hit right there.

Stone Sheep Steve
03-25-2018, 08:15 PM
Good read.

If our Gov't wanted the opinions of the residents of BC then they could have had respondents to login using their BCeID like they required to respond to the new hunting regulation proposals....but they didn't. The anti's were coiled and waiting for their chance. This was all prefabricated.

SSS

HarryToolips
03-25-2018, 08:20 PM
Great read. Hunters need to support every aspect of hunting around the world, whether you would hunt a certain way or species. Joining as a collective group builds our voice, not just select groups battling each other. We need a hunters lobbying group that stands alone without charitable status. Not to bag on the BCWF, but I feel they need to get with the times.
And that's it, I think we need a new voice that represents hunters, stands up for hunters, and educates the public about hunters as conservationists, and I think we need it fast..

Jagermeister
03-25-2018, 10:42 PM
Great read my ass.
I would like to see a re-unification of the hunting community, guides and outfitters, resident hunters, as one. But ............
Any article that calls the GOABC prestigious is just as suspicious to me as the "new wildlife group" thread.
I'm thinking that you Dana, and Ourea are on the same page and in collusion with each other and that little diatribe in the "new wildlife group" thread is just smoke and mirrors. And I'm also thinking that Ourea and Hunter4life are one and the same.
What say you to that boys?

TexasWalker
03-26-2018, 01:01 AM
Great read my ass.
I would like to see a re-unification of the hunting community, guides and outfitters, resident hunters, as one. But ............
Any article that calls the GOABC prestigious is just as suspicious to me as the "new wildlife group" thread.
I'm thinking that you Dana, and Ourea are on the same page and in collusion with each other and that little diatribe in the "new wildlife group" thread is just smoke and mirrors. And I'm also thinking that Ourea and Hunter4life are one and the same.
What say you to that boys?

It's painfully clear who hunter4life223 is, and it ain't Ourea.

The Hermit
03-26-2018, 01:19 AM
The NDP certainly did engage with resident hunters, myself and a few others here were invited to the public viewing gallery the day "they" presented the the petition!! My NDP MLA was all over it. Horgan spoke to the rally etc etc! AND for ****'s sake, Weaver has always been against the grizzly hunt... his motion to require that the meat of all grizzlies killed be removed to the hunter's home/country was a bold faced duplicitous ****ing lie! He and the BCWF knew all along it wouldn't pass... it was just pandering to you for support! And Spy I've been telling you not to trust that **** for years!! You have a selective memory glitch happening here bud!

Dana is exactly correct in everything he has said on this matter, but Dana you weren't the only one dude! ;-)

303savage
03-26-2018, 05:29 AM
Every species is vulnerable to an attack and a hunting ban.

I think that is what the snowflakes want

Spy
03-26-2018, 07:07 AM
The NDP certainly did engage with resident hunters, myself and a few others here were invited to the public viewing gallery the day "they" presented the the petition!! My NDP MLA was all over it. Horgan spoke to the rally etc etc! AND for ****'s sake, Weaver has always been against the grizzly hunt... his motion to require that the meat of all grizzlies killed be removed to the hunter's home/country was a bold faced duplicitous ****ing lie! He and the BCWF knew all along it wouldn't pass... it was just pandering to you for support! And Spy I've been telling you not to trust that **** for years!! You have a selective memory glitch happening here bud!

Dana is exactly correct in everything he has said on this matter, but Dana you weren't the only one dude! ;-)
Ok so this is all Weavers fault & Weaver was behind the loss of the Grizz hunt ?????

Spy
03-26-2018, 07:18 AM

You have selective memory loss while you were licking NDP butt to get in to the gallery rubbing shoulders with Horrible, I was fielding calls and Horrigans office was frantically phoning me looking for the petition... Weaver already had the petition in hand Coach gave it to him not the NDP...
& next time you can pack you own ****ing tent up....

Ride Red
03-26-2018, 07:24 AM
Ok so this is all Weavers fault & Weaver was behind the loss of the Grizz hunt ?????

Not completely, but he definitely had his hand in on it. Maybe you were a part of it too?

Spy
03-26-2018, 07:38 AM
Crying over spilt milk now aint going to help anyone how many of you actually got a Grizz tag and actually went and tried to fill the tag???? I personally know a hunter that had the tag a couple times and never even made it off the island to go hunt ???? WTF now complain because the Grizz hunt is gone and blame others???? WAF Hy[pocrite

houndogger
03-26-2018, 07:42 AM
I still can’t believe you support Weaver!!! Do all us hunters a favour and turn in your hunter number please!

Wild one
03-26-2018, 07:53 AM
Crying over spilt milk now aint going to help anyone how many of you actually got a Grizz tag and actually went and tried to fill the tag???? I personally know a hunter that had the tag a couple times and never even made it off the island to go hunt ???? WTF now complain because the Grizz hunt is gone and blame others???? WAF Hy[pocrite

There are hunters that the grizz hunt meant a lot to. Not once did my crew waste the opurtunity to go grizz hunting when drawn. Yes we chose to pass on many grizz by choice but we applied low odds to go on this hunt often. The grizzly hunt was something that was a spring tradition to our group as someone was always drawn.

i recommended you just stop talking about the subject because you have no clue what you’re talking about

Ride Red
03-26-2018, 07:59 AM
I still can’t believe you support Weaver!!! Do all us hunters a favour and turn in your hunter number please!

He’s not a hunter, just a troll.

Wild one
03-26-2018, 08:16 AM

I believe he is a hunter just one of those elitists meat hunters who does not respect other hunters. One who does not understand how others hunt species he does not. Has no clue why others hunt nor does he understand that many hunt for experience beyond the kill. Also is clueless on the number of hunters that even though they are selective and law does not demand they utilize the whole animal they still do by choice

Just another form of elitist fool that only respects his own ideas of hunting

hunter4life223
03-26-2018, 08:47 AM
I believe he is a hunter just one of those elitists meat hunters who does not respect other hunters. One who does not understand how others hunt species he does not. Has no clue why others hunt nor does he understand that many hunt for experience beyond the kill. Also is clueless on the number of hunters that even though they are selective and law does not demand they utilize the whole animal they still do by choice

Just another form of elitist fool that only respects his own ideas of hunting

A shorter description is a “brainwashed puppet”.

TexasWalker
03-26-2018, 09:18 AM
https://globalnews.ca/video/1071028/trophy-hunting-vs-grizzly-bear-viewin

Watch this, listen to Weaver call bear hunting barbaric.

It's no surprise that Spy loves this guy, people who get their "facts" from Alex Jones generally lack common sense.

Spy
03-26-2018, 11:31 AM
Bwaaaa ha ha lol lol :1) cry me a river lol

Rob Chipman
03-26-2018, 12:31 PM
Dana:

"How many of Zeeman's so-called town hall meetings to rally the troops on his cross-province tour had NDP and Green reps invited to speak?"

I only went to one townhall. There were no Green or NDP or Liberal reps speaking. The call was for dedicated funding and science based management. Al Martin was the only speaker.

Did Green, NDP or Liberal reps speak at other BCWF Townhalls? First I've heard of that and I'd like to know the answer.

To the larger question, call it culture war if you like, but there is really no question that elected politicians are increasingly divorced from the electorate. They are playing a different game than what many assume (consultation, for example for some means actual consultation, while for others it means checking a box on the way to doing what was previously decided).

That applies to all parties. I'm not sure I'd diagnose Soros level conspiracy when stupidity and short-sightedness explain it better. If you think the BC Liberals are going to be champions of resident hunters I don't think you've spoken to enough of them. This may sound harsh, but we don't need friends in government. We need government to justifiably be worried about pissing us off. There's a reason why the NRA is a) villified as much as they are and b) so friggin' successful. They understand the game and play to win. It's not because they are an arm of or great friends of the GOP.

Anyway, if you could get back to me on the Green/NDP speakers at the townhalls, Dana, I'd appreciate it.

tuner
03-26-2018, 01:38 PM
https://globalnews.ca/video/1071028/trophy-hunting-vs-grizzly-bear-viewin

Watch this, listen to Weaver call bear hunting barbaric.

It's no surprise that Spy loves this guy, people who get their "facts" from Alex Jones generally lack common sense.
Spy is a Trump supporting Climate change denier,who also happens to religiously support Weaver,
fckin bizzare!!! I can’t rap my head around that!:mrgreen:

TexasWalker
03-26-2018, 02:40 PM
Spy is a Trump supporting Climate change denier,who also happens to religiously support Weaver,

lol you can't make this stuff up!!

Spy
03-26-2018, 03:01 PM
lol you can't make this stuff up!!
Lol you still around ;-)

Spy
03-26-2018, 03:07 PM
Right Right and wrong. Voted Liberal all my life. Voted Green this last election because the Lib candidate did not have a chance and I did not want Lana Poham (NDP) to get in she still won. Weaver can GGF ;-)

f350ps
03-26-2018, 06:19 PM
Hahaha....another one that gets him, as TW said, "ya can't make this stuff up!" :) K

dana
03-26-2018, 07:19 PM
Dana:

"How many of Zeeman's so-called town hall meetings to rally the troops on his cross-province tour had NDP and Green reps invited to speak?"

I only went to one townhall. There were no Green or NDP or Liberal reps speaking. The call was for dedicated funding and science based management. Al Martin was the only speaker.

Did Green, NDP or Liberal reps speak at other BCWF Townhalls? First I've heard of that and I'd like to know the answer.

To the larger question, call it culture war if you like, but there is really no question that elected politicians are increasingly divorced from the electorate. They are playing a different game than what many assume (consultation, for example for some means actual consultation, while for others it means checking a box on the way to doing what was previously decided).

That applies to all parties. I'm not sure I'd diagnose Soros level conspiracy when stupidity and short-sightedness explain it better. If you think the BC Liberals are going to be champions of resident hunters I don't think you've spoken to enough of them. This may sound harsh, but we don't need friends in government. We need government to justifiably be worried about pissing us off. There's a reason why the NRA is a) villified as much as they are and b) so friggin' successful. They understand the game and play to win. It's not because they are an arm of or great friends of the GOP.

Anyway, if you could get back to me on the Green/NDP speakers at the townhalls, Dana, I'd appreciate it.

Rob, i remember Green and NDP reps being invited to those townhall meetings and invited to become members of this very board. i never went to a single town hall meeting because I was against them. I believe one of the things I said back then was, 'If you guys keep on fighting your childish fights, we are going to end up with the NDP in power' i was constantly attacked for that position. The pro-ndp, pro-green, anti-Liberal agenda that was on this site made me want to freakin puke! And where are we now? The antis played hunters very well. Confusion and discord, hatred for one user group toward another, all so the Messiah of wildlife could have a full time job. And our hunting heritage hangs by a string and wildlife pops across the province have absolutely tanked. Job well done I say.

2chodi
03-26-2018, 07:32 PM
All the candidates were at the town hall in Fort St. John and each was given a chance to speak briefly.

Stone Sheep Steve
03-26-2018, 07:42 PM
All the candidates were at the town hall in Fort St. John and each was given a chance to speak briefly.

But it's much easier to complain when people don't go to these events and don't actually knows what goes on.
Ignorance is bliss.

Spy
03-26-2018, 09:12 PM
Rob, i remember Green and NDP reps being invited to those townhall meetings and invited to become members of this very board. i never went to a single town hall meeting because I was against them. I believe one of the things I said back then was, 'If you guys keep on fighting your childish fights, we are going to end up with the NDP in power' i was constantly attacked for that position. The pro-ndp, pro-green, anti-Liberal agenda that was on this site made me want to freakin puke! And where are we now? The antis played hunters very well. Confusion and discord, hatred for one user group toward another, all so the Messiah of wildlife could have a full time job. And our hunting heritage hangs by a string and wildlife pops across the province have absolutely tanked. Job well done I say.

The animal numbers tanked because the Liberals were doing a shitty ****ing Job managing wildlife.... how did they help us resident hunters??? It was all about taking for the Liberals and no putting money back into the resource... Maybe that changes with the new Government....

houndogger
03-26-2018, 09:19 PM
The animal numbers tanked because the Liberals were doing a shitty ****ing Job managing wildlife.... how did they help us resident hunters??? It was all about taking for the Liberals and no putting money back into the resource... Maybe that changes with the new Government....
Well I sure banning grizz hunting is a step in the right direction...

Spy
03-26-2018, 09:23 PM
Well I sure banning grizz hunting is a step in the right direction...
It was going to happen anyway we all saw the writing on the wall.Maybe when the bears start eating them they might see the errors in their ways....

Ohwildwon
03-26-2018, 10:11 PM
Here is a well written article for you all...:smile:

https://townhall.com/notebook/stevesheldon/2017/11/21/5-hunting-myths-debunked-n2412201

f350ps
03-26-2018, 10:16 PM
It was going to happen anyway we all saw the writing on the wall.Maybe when the bears start eating them they might see the errors in their ways....
Whatever helps ya sleep at night Spy, well done! K

Spy
03-26-2018, 10:21 PM
Whatever helps ya sleep at night Spy, well done! K
Bwaaaa ha ha lol so many members getting triggered today I could stay on this thread all week and laugh at you "safe spacers " cry the blues :-)

dana
03-26-2018, 10:30 PM
Funny how people still are virtue singling even after we lost the grizz hunt. Bringing in the NDP/greens was indeed the best move ever. Keep justifying. Maybe someone might find you virtuous, but that probably won't be here. Maybe go play on Raincoast's website. I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms. You just handed them the keys to the bus and you are good with that. Good going guys. Job well done!

dana
03-26-2018, 10:42 PM

Big risk that didn't pay off now did it? No hunting is the virtue of the day. Thanks for taking away mine and my kid's hunting heritage. Good job, you finished it off good. Next thing you need to do is help Trudeau take away our guns. Seems you like giving up your rights and freedoms.

Spy
03-26-2018, 11:05 PM
Big risk that didn't pay off now did it? No hunting is the virtue of the day. Thanks for taking away mine and my kid's hunting heritage. Good job, you finished it off good. Next thing you need to do is help Trudeau take away our guns. Seems you like giving up your rights and freedoms.
Lol you gonna cry? :-) Lol bunch of Drama queens on HBC Lol LOl

dana
03-27-2018, 06:32 AM
Lol you gonna cry? :-) Lol bunch of Drama queens on HBC Lol LOl

Actually, yes I am. The hunting heritage is very very near and dear to my heart. Watching us loose it does make me cry. Especially given that it was so-called hunters that sold the rest of us out! It breaks my heart! You seem giddy about the fact that we are loosing our hunting heritage. Giddy enough to show us that hunting is not a high priority to you. You do realize that by your constant posting in this thread you have showed your belly. Just like your friend Weaver and your friends in the Fed, You are indeed an Anti-Hunter!

Spy
03-27-2018, 07:05 AM
Actually, yes I am. The hunting heritage is very very near and dear to my heart. Watching us loose it does make me cry. Especially given that it was so-called hunters that sold the rest of us out! It breaks my heart! You seem giddy about the fact that we are loosing our hunting heritage. Giddy enough to show us that hunting is not a high priority to you. You do realize that by your constant posting in this thread you have showed your belly. Just like your friend Weaver and your friends in the Fed, You are indeed an Anti-Hunter!
Still laughing at you drama queen..... So what happened the last time the NDP shut down the Grizz hunt? So you want to label me an anti hunter can I label you as a really ugly little man with funny big ears that needs to shoot the biggest buck so he can show what a big tough guy he supposedly is lets not mention the ego to fit the small man syndrome??? You are the one doing damage here just carry on we can both hurl insults all day long...

Wild one
03-27-2018, 07:49 AM
I remember someone who had it all figured out in the past preaching how the outfitters would all be shut down because they were right. They thought they had overwhelming support from the public and hunting community. Assumed that they had political support. Through a variety of hunters under the bus trying to accomplish sticking it to GOs giving antis more power well doing so

We all know how that went

I wonder why many in the hunting community are pissed could it be the damage done costing BC hunters

Maybe I am just a clueless fool and just get lucky predicting how things go.

Gateholio
03-27-2018, 08:07 AM
Looks like you guys just want to insult each other, so.....