PDA

View Full Version : New wildlife group

hunter4life223
03-24-2018, 06:15 PM
It was recently said at a Region 8 meeting that a organization that is to work for the preservation of wildlife and sustainable habitat is about to be launched.
Great news, long overdue!
Lets hope the past politics and agendas can be left outside the door and this new initiative can spread like wildfire.
Good work guys, keep it rolling...this is the change we need.

Greenthumbed
03-24-2018, 07:43 PM
What is this organization? What's their agenda? You used the word "preservation". That word has quite a different meaning than conservation. Is that the kind of change we want?

tuner
03-24-2018, 08:04 PM
^^^ Yup. I’m highly suspicious of this sort of thing, a link to official policy would have put
some of the doubts to rest.

Bugle M In
03-24-2018, 08:14 PM
At my age, suspicious, is the way I look at things until "proven to be different" then many of these so called
"new preservation societies".
What's their platform??where can we read up about them and who do "they" comprise of??

Jelvis
03-24-2018, 08:16 PM
7 posts by this friendly stranger?
Jel -- brand new on HBC like that other dude that got punted -- trying to move in on the mass of true members now on HBC for a free ride?

Mosin
03-24-2018, 08:55 PM
It was recently said at a Region 8 meeting that a organization that is to work for the preservation of wildlife and sustainable habitat is about to be launched.
Great news, long overdue!
Lets hope the past politics and agendas can be left outside the door and this new initiative can spread like wildfire.
Good work guys, keep it rolling...this is the change we need.

Yeah I heard about it too! I guess you and I are the only ones on this site privy to info. In fact I have the James theme song playing in my head non-stop as I think about all the many"major operations" that will be conducted. All I need is a flux capacitor and 1.1 jigawatts

gcreek
03-24-2018, 09:10 PM
At my age, suspicious, is the way I look at things until "proven to be different" then many of these so called
"new preservation societies".
What's their platform??where can we read up about them and who do "they" comprise of??

Thinking it has a lot more credibility than the one I've had my butt ripped for being suspicious about.

Wild one
03-24-2018, 09:47 PM
More then smoke being blown just have not decided where this new organization stands yet

I do see a need for change though

hunter4life223
03-24-2018, 10:18 PM
What is this organization? What's their agenda? You used the word "preservation". That word has quite a different meaning than conservation. Is that the kind of change we want?

The word conservation as it’s presently being tossed around by some has absolutely no substance.

I’ve listened to what the “thinkers” behind this new program have to say.
They’ve got the experience to put this together, they’ve got support from several like minded individuals and groups.

A couple of points for readers on here to ponder;
1-Post count on HBC doesn’t mean you have a higher level of wildlife management in fact some of the superior personal that I’m aware of in dealing with wildlife issues DO NOT have a single post on HBC.
2-Shifts in allotted shares of harvestable wildlife from one user group to another is NOT conservation even tho some conservation groups seem to have that mandate.

There are a few individuals in conservation organizations and bureaucrats pushing to see all user groups at the wildlife management table.

By this it means hunting groups, conservation groups and anti groups will all be there.
This is a slippery slope coming at us. If the anti voice equals or outnumbers us when negotiating wildlife issues our heritage to hunt will be lost.

If wildlife goes to a “pay to play” system of management we will be shut out of the game exactly like we recently were with the grizzly issue.

The “preservation” of hunting as it has been traditionally passed down thru generations in this province is at risk of being lost.
This is not the time to ride for the brand...it’s time to rally behind the voice that puts out the best bang for the buck when it comes to preserving hunting values for the future.

The guys behind the formation of this new group are experienced in running an organization, operating businesses, working on wildlife management solutions, operating within the political arena and realizing that respectful relationships with other groups must be maintained.

Theres a pretty good chance we might have a winner here!

Seeker
03-24-2018, 10:28 PM
Heard about this last week. As much as I encourage any individuals or group to support wildlife, i question with all the clubs already out there, why a new group feels they would be more effective. I know the individual behind this group and I am highly suspicious of his motives towards bc resident hunters. I will wait this one out for a bit.
His initial email said come out to preserve BC wildlife and oh yeah bring your wallets and be prepared to donate. Yup first ever meeting and the message was bring your wallets. This guy was largely behind one of the most recent BCWF train wrecks. It may work, but make him earn it.

Mulehahn
03-24-2018, 10:32 PM
The word conservation as it’s presently being tossed around by some has absolutely no substance.

I’ve listened to what the “thinkers” behind this new program have to say.
They’ve got the experience to put this together, they’ve got support from several like minded individuals and groups.

A couple of points for readers on here to ponder;
1-Post count on HBC doesn’t mean you have a higher level of wildlife management in fact some of the superior personal that I’m aware of in dealing with wildlife issues DO NOT have a single post on HBC.
2-Shifts in allotted shares of harvestable wildlife from one user group to another is NOT conservation even tho some conservation groups seem to have that mandate.

There are a few individuals in conservation organizations and bureaucrats pushing to see all user groups at the wildlife management table.

By this it means hunting groups, conservation groups and anti groups will all be there.
This is a slippery slope coming at us. If the anti voice equals or outnumbers us when negotiating wildlife issues our heritage to hunt will be lost.

If wildlife goes to a “pay to play” system of management we will be shut out of the game exactly like we recently were with the grizzly issue.

The “preservation” of hunting as it has been traditionally passed down thru generations in this province is at risk of being lost.
This is not the time to ride for the brand...it’s time to rally behind the voice that puts out the best bang for the buck when it comes to preserving hunting values for the future.

The guys behind the formation of this new group are experienced in running an organization, operating businesses, working on wildlife management solutions, operating within the political arena and realizing that respectful relationships with other groups must be maintained.

Theres a pretty good chance we might have a winner here!

That all sounds really good... but why the secrecy? Most groups starting out do a big drive to get their name out there and garner support.

When you say you were at a Region 8 meeting, are you refering to the BCWF, an FLNRO meeting, or something else. Who brought it up and what context? Is it a completely new, seperate organization or a coming together of several? Just too many questions.

I hope this is all true; but until something is actually announced I am skeptical. Even more now than I would have been had they just come out and said who they were and what they hope to accomplish.

Seeker
03-24-2018, 10:38 PM
Those in the political and BCWF loop know him well. Maybe hunter4life223 can shed some light on the founder. If he is SO credible, he should have nothing to hide. Right? So who is he???

Jagermeister
03-24-2018, 11:09 PM
Okay, hunter4life223 signs in on the 28th February 2018. Then four days ago, starts posting to the tune of 8 posts, of which 6 are swipes at the BCWF and the quai-creation of a new "preservation" organization.http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon13.png
I say troll, what's your agenda?

Drillbit
03-25-2018, 01:03 AM
Something smells funny.

Must be the shill in the air....

Island Idiots
03-25-2018, 06:19 AM
We don't need another wildlife organization. We need a hunter organization.

Wentrot
03-25-2018, 06:27 AM
Lol anytime anyone says they aren’t happy with the current group people jump on them saying to start there own organization then. Someone finally does it and immediately gets bashed and called a troll for mentioning it. We are our own worst enemy.

Ride Red
03-25-2018, 06:49 AM
Okay, hunter4life223 signs in on the 28th February 2018. Then four days ago, starts posting to the tune of 8 posts, of which 6 are swipes at the BCWF and the quai-creation of a new "preservation" organization.http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon13.png
I say troll, what's your agenda?

Or, is he the new group leader?

blacklab
03-25-2018, 06:57 AM

Ain't that the truth!!

Greenthumbed
03-25-2018, 07:35 AM
Lol anytime anyone says they aren’t happy with the current group people jump on them saying to start there own organization then. Someone finally does it and immediately gets bashed and called a troll for mentioning it. We are our own worst enemy.

Just to be clear, I was not bashing the OP with my comments. I was sincerely curious about this new org. I am wondering who or what it's all about. Whys is this org. better that the rest? At what "reg 8 meeting"? Many questions from the OP.

Island Idiots
03-25-2018, 07:36 AM
Ain't that the truth!!

yep, unfortunately it seems lost on most hunters.

dana
03-25-2018, 07:49 AM
It is obvious we need a new voice. What was our past voice has been bought by the likes of Raincoast and have made huge moves away from the Hunting Heritage and instead towards 'Compassionate Conservation'. I am sick and tired of the current situation of virtue signaling and pandering towards those that want to end hunting. I hope a new org will be able to rise up to be an actual voice for hunters, wildlife and the hunting heritage.

HarryToolips
03-25-2018, 11:19 AM
This is the truth....and with proper funding, we can be an effective wildlife conservation group as well....

Mulehahn
03-25-2018, 11:40 AM

I could be totally out to lunch as I spend all my time in Region 2, 5, and 7a so have no idea the going ons in region 8. If this group is for real I will support them there and hope they grow. I would gladly support a new organization.

But one that aligns with my values. Padfooting around, keeping most, it seems, in the dark and sending put marters to get a feel for opinions does not align with what I would expect or hope for. Mind you, it is getting harder and harder to support the current organizations as well. I know half the rumours are true so that is enough to make me question the other half. But until something better comes along its what we got.

IronNoggin
03-25-2018, 11:52 AM
Cloaking such an announcement in Secrecy, employing an unknown (and perhaps suspicious) entity of the hunting Forum to announce this secret society, Rumors of a potentially undesirable / biased initiator, No background of any involved, No information provided of principles, agenda and focus...

Hmmmm... :roll:

Not really a positive approiach at all IMHO.

Yes, a great many are damn frustrated with the wildlife federation. You can count me there too.
But I would suggest caution here.
Jumping on the first dog & pony show that comes along seems foolish to me.
Especially when they start off in such an inauspicious manner...

Just Sayin'
Nog

Bugle M In
03-25-2018, 12:50 PM
I know I have brought this up before, and it's not my intent to bash the BCWF, as I do think they work inside the parameters that
they designed to be in, and that's Wildlife, and I think many involved in that organization do the best they can, and I am not here to dredge up some personal disagreements or issues from the past...as it's time to move on, and let it be.
And, I have no issue with certain organizations, in their own specific regions voicing concern, as we all know things differ from one area to the next, so we need "watchdogs" in different areas, as even I don't hunt every specific area in BC, so why would I know what happens independently in those area.
But working together is an issue that concerns me, and continually blaming hunters for it, is a big issue in my opinion.
What we do need, is an organization that is just about "Hunting", for hunters!, one where anyone who hunts, whether it be a resident, a guide or GO, should not matter, and even FN (although, I don't see that they need to be a part of it, as we all here would love to have the same rights as them).
Something where we can have one voice, you know, "all for one and one for all".
Now we have a Party/ies in power who want to abolish as much of the right as possible, and past powers wanted to see the
opportunities go to those with the deepest wallets in the form of privatization.
None have really ever shown a concern for the "average joe and the right to keep hunting a heritage".
None have taken the time and more importantly, added the money towards wildlife or hunters to do so.
Instead, we have just faced regulation upon regulation, and being told this is the way to fix the issue we faced at those times.
We need an Organization for US, to have a voice.
We need to work together, as hunters, regardless of status or position of how we hunt here in BC.
I understand that can "scare BCWF", if hunters were to start "donating" to a hunter organization, rather then to them.
That's where the dilemma is, in my opinion.
It's "common interest" being lost to "independent interests", and thus the spiral downwards.
I think the BCWF needs to recognize that there need to be a "BC Resident Hunters Organization".
Without hunters from here, they will get nothing in regards to donations, if hunters all give up, or better yet, are "forced" to give up hunting.
At the same time, we hunters need to recognize that "we need the BCWF".
Without Wildlife or help for wildlife thru "having a voice for Wildlife", which as it stands, is the BCWF, we wont have game to pursue!
Basically, can't have one without the other!
Time to drop the knives, daggers and swords, stop cutting our own throats, and get together, work together and get organied.
There seems to be a few chaps and gals on this site, who probably have the ability, talent, to get something up and running
properly.
And someone like the BCWF could help that happen, as long as they feel that "funding for them", wont get lost/sacrifices for them.
But, maybe sacrificing some of the donations is what is needed for them to remain in the long run?
Maybe getting some of that sacrificed funding they lost or would lose, back from the government coffers is a way to make up for that.
It would be "Resident Hunters" who could scream to the government in a large voice, for some of that funding to be paid to the BCWF, to stay afloat, and continue their pursuit to help wildlife here in BC.
I can see this being a benefit for all of us......hunters helping hunters, and hunters having a say, a voice.
But, as it stands right now, I see us all losing in the end.
Why, because it's how it's always been, and there is no no one willing to see it differently.
No one wants to give up their immediate comfort right now, to sacrifice all, for the chance of a better tomorrow.
Rather just point fingers.

hunter4life223
03-25-2018, 12:56 PM
Cloaking such an announcement in Secrecy, employing an unknown (and perhaps suspicious) entity of the hunting Forum to announce this secret society, Rumors of a potentially undesirable / biased initiator, No background of any involved, No information provided of principles, agenda and focus...

Hmmmm... :roll:

Not really a positive approiach at all IMHO.

Yes, a great many are damn frustrated with the wildlife federation. You can count me there too.
But I would suggest caution here.
Jumping on the first dog & pony show that comes along seems foolish to me.
Especially when they start off in such an inauspicious manner...

Just Sayin'
Nog

Plenty of people are in the loop and it’s been put out for constructive criticism and input before the formal launch.
Where this is headed isn’t a bash of current groups, instead it’s the formation of a new unified organization with the goal to preserve our hunting heritage and the wildlife we all cherish.

IronNoggin
03-25-2018, 01:09 PM
Plenty of people are in the loop and it’s been put out for constructive criticism and input before the formal launch.
Where this is headed isn’t a bash of current groups, instead it’s the formation of a new unified organization with the goal to preserve our hunting heritage and the wildlife we all cherish.

If that is truly the case, then answer each one of the issues I identified above.
Clearly and succinctly please & thanks.

Otherwise you are simply coming across as yet another C-Tease.

Capish?
Nog

Red_Mist
03-25-2018, 01:15 PM
Maybe one of the mods can lock this. No sense in bashing each other. Once the "new org" has something that can be posted and viewed here on HBC, lets not help the anti's by attacking each other.

Rackmastr
03-25-2018, 01:16 PM
I sure as heck don't see the problems that some seem to be seeing or trying to make an issue of. From what I know, this group should be a really positive step and I look forward to hearing more when the time comes!

Ourea
03-25-2018, 01:29 PM

Questions-
Who chairs this?
Who are the individuals behind it?
What stakeholders have aligned to form the oranization?

Wild one
03-25-2018, 01:30 PM
Myself I am interested in more information and will make no judgment till I have more knowledge

Many see the need for a stronger voice and hunters seeking this should consider this might possibly grow into that voice. Right now it is too early to judge good or bad

At this time BC hunters should respect that there is people wanting to stand up to support/defend hunting. Even if this group does not become the voice BC hunters want it’s better to have another hunting organization to support us vs another anti group attacking hunting

wos
03-25-2018, 01:33 PM

Hunters can hardly organize a deer drive! Good luck with that one.

dana
03-25-2018, 01:36 PM
Questions-
Who chairs this?
Who are the individuals behind it?
What stakeholders have aligned to form the oranization?

All questions you would not answer yourself when it comes to your so-called funding model eh? What is it how and how does it work? Umm, it is about Habitat Habitat Habitat and if you don't give me your money then you are a waste of skin right? ;)

Jelvis
03-25-2018, 01:38 PM
-- I'll tell yah, what my best hunting buddy and friend told me,, about certain types, of spirit, or trends, that seem, to come up against,, a real honest to God hunter in B.C.
-- Rock was saying, " You know Jel, there is a difference between sympathy and empathy besides the spelling. " " Too many people go by sympathy when describing helping mule deer here in the Nor Thompson valley.
--Feeling sorry for the mule deer and trying to preserve or protect them from people and people's stuff. Then they try to think of how to stop the deer from being devastated etc etc etc." " I call these, going over bored, litrally, hahaha, ignorant of the bush itself and mamma nature.
=-ll-----> The Rock went on and on, over some drinks, and a lil smoke. As the Rock got a lil anxious, I had to kinda settle em down a lil , he went on.
You know, Rock said,, some people, get off on making you and I, as hunter's, look bad, by not feeling sorry, for animals, I've seen it millions of times."
-- " One woman tests hunter's out, she says, "She see's no need, to harm, any lil deer, for food anymore, these modern days, lots of meat in Save-On."
-- Her friend, starts up conversations at the table and in meetings where guys and gals hang out, who ATV and hunt the local mountains for mule deer bucks.
=-ll---> " On the way here, I saw a dead deer by the road all piled up someone hit it with their truck, poor thing!" Then she waits, stays quiet and listens.
You can imagine some of the conversation from hunters and ATV Club guys that she got back, being she was a vegy -tarian on top of it.
Jel -- anyway she recorded it on her cell under the napkin and gave it to the lady above to hear, she just about went ballistic. Watch what you say and where u do.

steveo
03-25-2018, 02:07 PM
Myself I am interested in more information and will make no judgment till I have more knowledge

Many see the need for a stronger voice and hunters seeking this should consider this might possibly grow into that voice. Right now it is too early to judge good or bad

At this time BC hunters should respect that there is people wanting to stand up to support/defend hunting. Even if this group does not become the voice BC hunters want it’s better to have another hunting organization to support us vs another anti group attacking huntingAgreed! Wait and see what they are about first.

Bugle M In
03-25-2018, 02:17 PM
I have to say I am getting a little disgusted by the amount of what I call "shadow trolling" on this site.
I know I have tried to take a step back on here for a little time now, especially on these "hot topic debate threads.
But I have to say, the same people "pouncing" on the the same people from one thread to the next is getting a bit
ridiculous, imo.
Say it, then leave it, and move on.
I know, some will say, well, don't like it, don't come here...??
Getting a little out of hand.

As for the OP, I just want to know "who" this organization is, who they represent, and who is supporting them in the terms of
funding.
Until then, why post it in the manner it was?

As for the OP being "new", I do wonder about that.
I surmise it may be a "former member" under another name possibly, or they are just new?
I do know there was a few members who left as of late.
Whonnock Boy did have a bone to pick, and has a right to say what he felt, experienced etc, and it should have been left on that thread when it happened.
At the same time others threw "shots" back at him as well, which had a right to do as well.
All I am saying is, I wouldn't mind if he came back, under the same name etc, but, leave the other shit in the past.
Saying that, others who fought back should do the same.
Everyone move on!
Leave it in a thread, but don't carry grudges from one thread to the next.

All I can say is, it is very easy to make "enemies"...real easy.
A lot hard to make "friendships", but if you do, it is well worth it, and makes life much more "enjoyable", not only for you, but
"everyone" else.

hunter4life223
03-25-2018, 02:45 PM
All I can say is, it is very easy to make "enemies"...real easy.
A lot hard to make "friendships", but if you do, it is well worth it, and makes life much more "enjoyable", not only for you, but
"everyone" else.
You don’t know how much truth you put in this statement.

Ourea
03-25-2018, 02:51 PM
All questions you would not answer yourself when it comes to your so-called funding model eh? What is it how and how does it work? Umm, it is about Habitat Habitat Habitat and if you don't give me your money then you are a waste of skin right? ;)

You kill me.
I have found you are going out of your way to spin, manipulate and exaggerate things I have said.
You have done so in a very derogatory manner. Which leads me to ask why.

Your above comment is yet another example.

I have invested a significant amount of my personal time and expertise in thinking of ways to help make wildlife the deserved priority it needs to be in this province to address the crisis that is happening. And, to present formats that are long term and sustainable. These conversations and meetings have taken place with Gov contacts, business associates and respected experts in wildlife management and field research that are in my rolodex.

I don't care who drives the bus.

dana
03-25-2018, 03:13 PM
You kill me.
I have found you are going out of your way to spin, manipulate and exaggerate things I have said.
You have done so in a very derogatory manner. Which leads me to ask why.

Your above comment is yet another example.

I have invested a significant amount of my personal time and expertise in thinking of ways to help make wildlife the deserved priority it needs to be in this province to address the crisis that is happening. And, to present formats that are long term and sustainable. These conversations and meetings have taken place with Gov contacts, business associates and respected experts in wildlife management and field research that are in my rolodex.

I don't care who drives the bus.

Then why can't you answer any of the many questions that were posed to you? You actually are the one that spins. You ask and demand answers but never give any answers back. You are either a Lawyer or you are a Car Salesman. What is it?
And just so you know, that last comment 'I don't care who drives the bus' scares the crap out of most people who have their head screwed on tight and aren't just sheep. What if Raincoast drives the bus? Are you still all in?

Ourea
03-25-2018, 03:28 PM
Then why can't you answer any of the many questions that were posed to you? You actually are the one that spins. You ask and demand answers but never give any answers back. You are either a Lawyer or you are a Car Salesman. What is it?
And just so you know, that last comment 'I don't care who drives the bus' scares the crap out of most people who have their head screwed on tight and aren't just sheep. What if Raincoast drives the bus? Are you still all in?

Dana, I messaged you UPON YOUR REQUEST one of the possible blue prints on what a sustainable funding model should look like. Your online posturing is embarrassing. You asked for a basic layout and you got it out of respect ( and a respect that is quickly eroding my little friend).
Car salesman or lawyer?
You know exactly who I am am what my field was.
Sandbox sh*t dana.

This is becoming pathetic.

dana
03-25-2018, 04:16 PM
Dana, I messaged you UPON YOUR REQUEST one of the possible blue prints on what a sustainable funding model should look like. Your online posturing is embarrassing. You asked for a basic layout and you got it out of respect ( and a respect that is quickly eroding my little friend).
Car salesman or lawyer?
You know exactly who I am am what my field was.
Sandbox sh*t dana.

This is becoming pathetic.

i got nothing from you. No, you did not give me any blue print on your funding model. I asked you what your proposal was all about. All you told me that it was about habitat and getting funding from an outdoor gear tax. Nothing else. I pushed you for who would be at the table. Nothing! I pushed you to give me details about habitat. What, how, where. Nothing! You actually went out of your way to ask me question after question on numerous threads in which I answered. I questioned you back again and again. Crickets! And now here you are on this thread demanding answers and yet you have provided none yourself. So, lets hear the who, why, what of your proposal and maybe you can clear up some of the confusion.

Stone Sheep Steve
03-25-2018, 04:44 PM
Smoking wolf shit isn't good for anyone.

Wild one
03-25-2018, 04:45 PM
Dana I have asked in the past as well for info but it seems to be lacking. Filed this program under dead end that had merit because of it. Lack of info here is an issue

But just as people have the right to ask ? About that program they have the right to ask in regards to this organization. No one can expect support without answering ?s from those they seek support from

Ourea
03-25-2018, 04:48 PM
I will send you yet another PM with one of the proposals in greater detail.
Some things are not best served on such low level platforms.
Capiche.

End of the day dana, all I care about is wildlife and trying to make a difference.

FYI, being a prick online and attacking individuals and groups doesn't absolutely nothing accept build tribalism, something the hunting community suffers from and has has endless examples of.
It is demonstrated on this site daily.

My head spins when you talk about coming together as a hunting community yet you negatively attack individuals and groups that are trying to help. I just don't know what to make of you in all honesty.
You will never be successful complaining away the problems we all face.

Wild one
03-25-2018, 04:50 PM

Very true lol

your way of saying you would not support this new group? If so elaborate

dana
03-25-2018, 04:59 PM
Dana I have asked in the past as well for info but it seems to be lacking. Filed this program under dead end that had merit because of it. Lack of info here is an issue

But just as people have the right to ask ? About that program they have the right to ask in regards to this organization. No one can expect support without answering ?s from those they seek support from

I agree. Just find it interesting that the guy who won't answer any questions jumps in on this thread demanding answers. Hahaha! I suspect we will be hearing more about this new org in short time. I have only heard rumblings and would love to hear more. 1 thread up for 1 day is not panic time on answers.

dana
03-25-2018, 05:10 PM
I will send you yet another PM with one of the proposals in greater detail.
Some things are not best served on such low level platforms.
Capiche.

End of the day dana, all I care about is wildlife and trying to make a difference.

FYI, being a prick online and attacking individuals and groups doesn't absolutely nothing accept build tribalism, something the hunting community suffers from and has has endless examples of.
It is demonstrated on this site daily.

My head spins when you talk about coming together as a hunting community yet you negatively attack individuals and groups that are trying to help. I just don't know what to make of you in all honesty.
You will never be successful complaining away the problems we all face.

Tribalism eh? Is that you virtue signaling again? Wtf is that? Tribalism??? Last week you called me a Tribesman. Again, Wtf is that???

Wild one
03-25-2018, 05:14 PM
Truth of the matter is I been informed a little on this new organization but things are too vague for me too reach an opinion at this time. I am chocking it up to things are still in the early stage to see the true direction.

There is no lack of rumbling going on in the hunting community in regards to creating a new voice. It is finding who has the correct motives and ability to organize it. No doubt some have the right mind set but lack organization to pull it off well others have motives I don’t trust

Stone Sheep Steve
03-25-2018, 05:19 PM
Very true lol

your way of saying you would not support this new group? If so elaborate

Just a generic comment.

hunter4life223
03-25-2018, 05:30 PM
Let’s hope the smoking wolf shit turns into a flaming grizzly turd.

IronNoggin
03-25-2018, 06:17 PM
As for the OP, I just want to know "who" this organization is, who they represent, and who is supporting them in the terms of funding.
Until then, why post it in the manner it was?

BINGO! http://bigshotsbc.ca/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/Pozitive.gif

Nog

ajr5406
03-25-2018, 06:31 PM
So.... what’s the name of this swanky new organization???

6 pages in and we still havent learned that yet? Or am I missing something?

hunter4life223
03-25-2018, 07:12 PM
So.... what’s the name of this swanky new organization???

6 pages in and we still havent learned that yet? Or am I missing something?

Lets just call it the “Smoking Wolf Shit Society” for now!

Hank Hunter
03-25-2018, 07:24 PM
So your asking for support and thats the best you can do.

Jelvis
03-25-2018, 07:34 PM
HBC, controls, the hunting environment, now in B.C. People, are looking in, by the thousands, 24/7, members and guests.
-- we have original, experienced hunters, that live in the areas they hunt, thru out, the entire province, of British Columbia.
Anyone wanting to know about BC and it's out door life and hunting is mezmerized by the entertaining threads and posts.
-- Some are studying this kind of subject in school and learn from HBC's millions of pieces of real, true hunting facts --
HBC, doesn't need to prove itself, to anyone, others,, need to prove, themselves to us. Others are trying to compare themselves to HBC and can't measure up.
Jel -- We are HBC, hunter's first -- second to none -- we own B.C.'s wildlife and we know how to take care of it -- We ain't standing down either, for no one.

ajr5406
03-25-2018, 07:38 PM

Um... aren’t you the one that started this thread, and the celebration of this great new group???

IslandWanderer
03-25-2018, 07:43 PM

That’s why I use a vaporizer for my wolf turd consumption.

emerson
03-25-2018, 07:51 PM
I’m a hunter who doesn’t know anyone in this thread personally. If anyone wants my support you need to publicize your org, it’s goals, it’s principle members, their background, and main support. So far there are only a few posters I even have any interest in meeting, let alone supporting, and I’m a firm supporter of any type of hunting. You are preaching to the choir, and it’s going over like a lead balloon. How the hell is anyone on the fence going to be interested?

Keta1969
03-25-2018, 08:04 PM
I’m a hunter who doesn’t know anyone in this thread personally. If anyone wants my support you need to publicize your org, it’s goals, it’s principle members, their background, and main support. So far there are only a few posters I even have any interest in meeting, let alone supporting, and I’m a firm supporter of any type of hunting. You are preaching to the choir, and it’s going over like a lead balloon. How the hell is anyone on the fence going to be interested?

X2 well said

Caribou_lou
03-25-2018, 08:14 PM
Probably a group of retired ministry workers.

hunter4life223
03-25-2018, 08:29 PM

This was said with sarcasm....some on here might not understand what that is because there’s been a lot of smouldering coyote crap fed to them for years.

Um... aren’t you the one that started this thread, and the celebration of this great new group???

Started the thread and made it clear from the beginning I was going to leave the official announcement and launch up to the ones that are spearheading the initiative.
Several on here know who that is and know what’s coming.

Probably a group of retired ministry workers.

No retired ministry workers....sorry to say but the seem to be drawn towards another group.

Gateholio
03-25-2018, 08:37 PM

Ahhh, now it’s all coming clear. :)

willyqbc
03-25-2018, 08:42 PM
nothin to be gained here but bickering....please feel free to post up when the info is released.

thread locked