PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly Bears

sakohunter
02-11-2018, 10:55 AM
I was looking up things we are up against in the animal protection world and came across this. They are looking for federal protection for Grizzly bears.

https://www.raincoast.org/2018/01/letter-protection-of-grizzly-bears-should-be-strengthened-in-the-expansion-of-the-species-at-risk-act/

REMINGTON JIM
02-11-2018, 11:07 AM
Raincoast Bunch -They Really are a BUNCH of LIARs :twisted: RJ

bigredchev
02-11-2018, 11:11 AM
The definition of propaganda

sakohunter
02-11-2018, 12:07 PM
It is what we are up against. If they say the same thing long enough it becomes the truth.

snipersights
02-11-2018, 01:06 PM
What a heap of shit. There’s more bears in bc then anywhere else in the world. Black and grizzly am I wrong?

srupp
02-11-2018, 01:16 PM
Hmmm he forgot the Granville street grizzly population..his numbers in the Chilcotin are so far off as to be intentional ..there are more grizzlies in the one valley out there then in his total numbers..he has not then included 95 % of the Chilcotin region.
Statistics are so specific as to be useless..Stat. 100% of those that ate dill pickles in 1822 are now dead...it was not the pickles.
This is where OUR BC WF should be concentrating on..getting the real facts out there.
Steven

HarryToolips
02-11-2018, 01:52 PM
^^^^^and this is exactly it, I hope the BCWF does exactly that - get the real facts out there....

Moose Guide
02-11-2018, 10:00 PM
Grizzlies are just the tip of the iceberg, wolves and black bears next! I would just like to say a big hearty "Thank you" to all those provincial hunters and shooters who voted NDP, Green, Independent or just didn't vote in the last B.C. election, and with Justine in power federally, they've got a good shot at getting that federal grizzly protection! Thank you also to the hunters and shooters on this sight who proudly chanted "vote ABC" in the federal election, I think of you often but have trouble adequately expressing how I feel!

Moose63
02-11-2018, 10:09 PM
Hmmm he forgot the Granville street grizzly population..his numbers in the Chilcotin are so far off as to be intentional ..there are more grizzlies in the one valley out there then in his total numbers..he has not then included 95 % of the Chilcotin region.
Statistics are so specific as to be useless..Stat. 100% of those that ate dill pickles in 1822 are now dead...it was not the pickles.
This is where OUR BC WF should be concentrating on..getting the real facts out there.
Steven

^^^Agreed!

snipersights
02-12-2018, 10:09 AM
Maybe when we vote the liberals in next election they will reverse the grizzly ban in bc.

snipersights
02-12-2018, 10:10 AM
I for one am gonna go on a predator hunting spree just in case until they pull the plug

BCBigGame
02-12-2018, 10:25 AM
The Granville population is gone, but I believe we should reintroduce it, A few Grizz strolling Vancouver would sort out a lot of issues,

HarryToolips
02-12-2018, 11:44 AM
^^^lol yup....

Wild one
02-12-2018, 12:11 PM
The Granville population is gone, but I believe we should reintroduce it, A few Grizz strolling Vancouver would sort out a lot of issues,

Hunters really need to start pushing for reintroduction of preds into areas near major cities as it would be great for public education. I would say it is worth while just to keep antis busy or get them to publicly eat their own words lol

Stanly park and north shore really needs grizzly and cougar reintroduced.

Bear Chaser
02-12-2018, 03:17 PM
Hunters really need to start pushing for reintroduction of preds into areas near major cities as it would be great for public education. I would say it is worth while just to keep antis busy or get them to publicly eat their own words lol

Stanly park and north shore really needs grizzly and cougar reintroduced.

I agree 100%.
I’d like to nominate Burns Bog as well.

.300WSMImpact!
02-12-2018, 03:59 PM
I think they should relocate a few grizzly bears to stanly park