PDA

View Full Version : Wilkenson Wins Liberal leadership vote..

elknut
02-03-2018, 09:21 PM
Well it wilkenson for Liberal leader..May the lobbying begin...Dennis

IronNoggin
02-03-2018, 09:24 PM
Begin???

It's been ongoing for a spell now... ;)

And from the responses, methinks we may end up being a little more pleased with this outcome over any of the potential others.

Cheers,
Nog

kevan
02-04-2018, 03:39 AM
Thankfully he won out over Dianne ( the hypocrite) Watts.
Maybe she has burned her last bridge.
And hopefully Mr. Wilkinson will have an ear for us.... time will tell.

emerson
02-04-2018, 05:48 AM
We will see.

dru88
02-04-2018, 07:32 AM
I don't feel like Wilkenson can get the job done. I think alot of young voters still feel he's the old liberals, so no new voters and probably not getting back the voters that flopped and voted green last election. I have a bad feeling no majority goverment next election and even worse maybe another NDGREEN win

Jelvis
02-04-2018, 09:10 AM
shoudah went younger like said above, he looks like he;s a blast from the past, young people and middle age 19 to 40 want younger.
-- everyone waits then one get elected then people are already looking for someone else alredy it don't stop and never will.
Stone is the guy if that's the same guy from Kammy. Young, smart and good lookin dude. Leadership qualities, you will see more stone in the future.
Jel -- Stoned in Kammysville all my own thoughts don't blow a cork

Surrey Boy
02-04-2018, 09:28 AM
Thankfully he won out over Dianne ( the hypocrite) Watts.
Maybe she has burned her last bridge.
And hopefully Mr. Wilkinson will have an ear for us.... time will tell.

My thoughts exactly.

markomoose
02-04-2018, 08:55 PM
shoudah went younger like said above, he looks like he;s a blast from the past, young people and middle age 19 to 40 want younger.
-- everyone waits then one get elected then people are already looking for someone else alredy it don't stop and never will.
Stone is the guy if that's the same guy from Kammy. Young, smart and good lookin dude. Leadership qualities, you will see more stone in the future.
Jel -- Stoned in Kammysville all my own thoughts don't blow a corkWe have a young feminist leader in Ottawa doing bad things

HarryToolips
02-04-2018, 09:06 PM
He talks pro hunter, pro scientific game management, time will tell..