PDA

View Full Version : Organizations to support

glennw89
01-24-2018, 01:54 PM
I have always supported conservation and hunting organizations, but with the widespread attacks hunting has come under recently I feel the need to "put my money where my mouth is" and get out my wallet to support organizations that are actively engaged in "front line work".

I'm already a resident of OFAH (Ontario Federation of Anglers & Hunters) as an Ontario resident. I'm willing to buy memberships in Canadian organizations that are dedicating to protecting hunting across the country.

No geographic restrictions here - if an organization is making a difference in beating back the anti-hunting misinformation I want to support them.

Who is actually making a difference today in habitat conservation, government influence, and countering the misinformation social media drive from anti-hunting groups?

pg83
01-24-2018, 04:34 PM
Wild Sheep Society of British Columbia has just requested input from its members on whether they would allow their funding to be put to that type of use.
I for one am firmly in support of it.

https://www.wildsheepsociety.com/shifting-focus-is-it-time/

I don't know off the top of my head who is already doing this, but like you, I am more than willing to give my money and time to those organizations. New strategies are needed to combat the anti's.