PDA

View Full Version : Lynx!

M.Dean
01-20-2018, 11:21 AM
For anyone interested in seeing a family of Lynx right beside the road, take a drive up the Paul Lake Rd, stay to the right at the Cold Creek turn off, stay on the high Rd at the Harper Mnt resort turn off, when you get to the olde home stead pull over at the area on the North side at the power poles and grab your camera and start hiking along the road East. There's a dead doe just off the road and the Lynx have been feeding off it for about 5 days now, I can't walk or drive right now, but even then we pulled up right beside the carcass and 3 Lynx ran up the hill and one jumped out of a tree to follow them, what a sight! Good luck, and watch for cars and trucks along there, there's not much of a shoulder!

Weatherby Fan
01-20-2018, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the tip Marv.........

REMINGTON JIM
01-20-2018, 12:00 PM
Thks Marv- I Might drive over and have a looky ! :-) RJ

tracker
01-20-2018, 03:43 PM
sounds like someone is going to fill there lynx tag !!

Rhyno
01-20-2018, 06:21 PM
sounds like someone is going to fill there lynx tag !!

It's unlawful to kill a lynx in the company of one or more lynx, ditto for bobcats.

tracker
01-21-2018, 08:02 AM
It's unlawful to kill a lynx in the company of one or more lynx, ditto for bobcats.

we know that ,but do you think that will stop someone . just don't post details like this on the net ..

walks with deer
01-21-2018, 11:38 AM
i might take the kids and camera for a drive

finngun
01-21-2018, 04:26 PM
we know that ,but do you think that will stop someone . just don't post details like this on the net ..
Do ya think we are short of lynx,,,or bobcat...?

Rhyno
01-21-2018, 08:13 PM

Do I think that a law will stop someone from doing something....hmmm...usually works for me.