PDA

View Full Version : How important is a good camp and regular meals to you?

Big Lew
01-11-2018, 11:46 AM
A thread on another forum spawned my curiosity about how much importance various
hunters give to their camp comfort, meals, and rest periods. I'm not referring to large
groups that set up elaborate camps because they expect to remain in one spot for a
lengthy time. I've never hunted with more than 5 people, usually by myself or with one
other person. Until my wife began coming with me during the latter years, a comfortable
camp or taking the time for designated meals just wasn't of importance to me unless done
either before or after legal hunting times. Many times rather then set up a camp, I would
either sleep in or under my truck and eat out of a cooler. Of course there also were many
times I would set up a tent or lean-to after dark in pre-scouted locations, and then prepare
proper meals over the campfire....but never the fancy camps I've seen others build.
What about you?

Ajsawden
01-11-2018, 12:38 PM
We hunt the November 4 point season in region 8. There are 4 of us in a wall tent. Its easy to haul and setup. We are there for 8-10 days usually and could not live without it now. In September when legal shooting is 430am to 930 pm you don't have very long to be sleeping in or under a truck. Grab a handful of trail mix and jerkey and dissapear inyo the hills with a bottle of water. However, with shooting hours in Nov 630am to 5pm there's a lot of idle time for good food and good rest.

northernguy
01-11-2018, 02:36 PM
I have changed my camp methods over the years.

My camps used to be a real production...wall tent, stove, kitchen tables and chuck boxes, cots, big firewood piles, thunder boxes, tarp shelters around the fire pit, multiple lanterns, coffee percolator and even a small generator at one point...you name it; I brought it. Meals were a big production and there would be a couple of big coolers of grub and a grub box as well (and I hate cooking!). The logistics of my hunting trips were similar to the logistics needed on D-Day:roll:!

Now I have a very comfortable teepee tent and folding wood stove and one grub box and a simple pot set and single burner gas stove. I pre-cook most of the meals at home and vacuum pack them. I might bring a chain saw but often I don't. I have whittled the mountain of gear down to the basics and I'm still whittling!

The result is that I'm just as comfortable (even in bad weather) and I enjoy the trips even more because I'm not running herd on a mountain of gear. I come home refreshed because I have not had to wrangle all that gear and the post trip clean up is a snap because there is so little to deal with.

The hunting experience is so much more enjoyable now that I pack only what's required and I leave the "wants and might needs" at home. It's not perfect yet but I'm getting close!

srupp
01-11-2018, 02:38 PM
Hmmm on easy access hunts..ie moose drive in or fly in ..great grub..plenty of it..on hike in trips with mountain house...whatever i can carry..i usually put Idaho potato flakes in some zip lock bags for a handful extra for my dinner.
Steven

RackStar
01-11-2018, 03:23 PM
I have changed my camp methods over the years.

My camps used to be a real production...wall tent, stove, kitchen tables and chuck boxes, cots, big firewood piles, thunder boxes, tarp shelters around the fire pit, multiple lanterns, coffee percolator and even a small generator at one point...you name it; I brought it. Meals were a big production and there would be a couple of big coolers of grub and a grub box as well (and I hate cooking!). The logistics of my hunting trips were similar to the logistics needed on D-Day:roll:!

Now I have a very comfortable teepee tent and folding wood stove and one grub box and a simple pot set and single burner gas stove. I pre-cook most of the meals at home and vacuum pack them. I might bring a chain saw but often I don't. I have whittled the mountain of gear down to the basics and I'm still whittling!

The result is that I'm just as comfortable (even in bad weather) and I enjoy the trips even more because I'm not running herd on a mountain of gear. I come home refreshed because I have not had to wrangle all that gear and the post trip clean up is a snap because there is so little to deal with.

The hunting experience is so much more enjoyable now that I pack only what's required and I leave the "wants and might needs" at home. It's not perfect yet but I'm getting close!

Also hunt mostly solo or with 1 person and pack light.

Just curious what teepee your using? I’m looking for some wood heat at night

tigrr
01-11-2018, 03:26 PM
Day hunt out of my house. LIG

northernguy
01-11-2018, 04:30 PM
Also hunt mostly solo or with 1 person and pack light.

Just curious what teepee your using? I’m looking for some wood heat at night

I have the Seek Outside 6 Man Teepee with their medium stove. Pricey stuff but it works well and their service is great. There are some tricks to learn when using a floor-less silnylon tent but it's easy and I doubt I'll go back to anything else.

It's important for me to have a camp that I can dry gear and get warmed up fast. This set up does that with minimal weight and volume.

RackStar
01-11-2018, 05:49 PM
Great thanks I will check them out. I’m thinking this may be the way to go for me as a wall tent can be a bit much for solo

IslandWanderer
01-11-2018, 05:53 PM
We only stay in motels/hotels now. It means a lot more driving, but it’s worth it for the easy restaurant meals and comfort.

gmachine19
01-11-2018, 06:00 PM
When I'm hunting with my older buddies (ie: 70+ yrs old,) we usually rent a motel or cabin. If Im by myself or younger buddies, we can manage sleeping in trucks for a week straight! I have to have good food though. Pre cooked meals and good snacks. Can't help it. I'm fat lol!

pg83
01-11-2018, 06:11 PM
As mentioned earlier in the thread, time of year and type of hunt changes how and what I eat. Early season means quick little meals. Late season means bigger, heartier meals. I fine when I am hunting I have to force myself to eat, I am seldom actually hungry.

BRvalley
01-11-2018, 06:20 PM
as a kid growing up my summers revolved around fishing, light breakfast, fish sunrise to sunset, bike home, huge dinner, repeat...have carried that pattern into my adult life, sunlight hours are for fishing and hunting, not for cooking

obviously not for backpacking, but for truck camping I like real meat and real food, prep/precook/package individual meals at home so I can cook faster and clean up faster....couple drinks and dry snacks during the day is enough for me

older I get the more I value sleep, I sleep in the truck on most trips, gear is packed into large rubbermaids that are fairly weather proof, they get tossed on the ground or ontop of the canopy and I have my bed setup in minutes....biggest improvement I got this past year was a thick memory foam from surplus herbies to fit in my truck bed, made a vinyl cover for it and have a dirt and water resistant mattress for about $100....very comfortable, huge improvement in sleep quality, I get going a lot faster in the morning now....I can sleep comfortably in the truck down to about -10, after that the tent and stove get setup for long trips

jtred
01-11-2018, 06:53 PM
During hunting season camping is always either solo or with one other person and for a number of years now it's a hike in destination. My hunting partner and I each bring our own small two-person tents(in my mind perfect for one guy and gear). We pick an alpine lake that we can fish for cutthroat during the afternoon so we usually supplement the mountain house with fish and sometimes my partner packs a shotgun instead of a rifle and we often manage a grouse or two. Breakfast is pretty quick and simple tea and porridge with some dried fruit, snacks are my own trail mix and homemade jerky, supper gets pretty elaborate if we've managed to shoot or catch something. I used to sleep in my truck but I really like waking up in the alpine or subalpine and hunting from there.

HappyJack
01-11-2018, 08:25 PM
I did the tent trips, had enough of that at my age. The best is an 8 foot truck camper, totally self contained with heat and cooking facilities. No need for totes full of stuff at all. These days the old okanagan camper rides on a flat deck and the atv rides in the truck box. Pull in, level out and camp is built. For longer trips we hang a big tarp and have outside cooking facilities. Oh, and you can find those old campers with heaters, fridges and stoves...for around $500 bucks.

The only guys that won't eat are usually display problems with alcohol....we always have at least 2 feeds per day. Sometimes it's something simple and other times its a full meal deal.

Salty
01-11-2018, 09:03 PM
Not very important to me. I can get by sleeping under the canopy of my truck and a big jar of nuts for a couple days Oh, gotta have good coffee though. Always have the Coleman and some grub to cook if I feel like it often it doesn't happen. If I'm not alone we usually cook up some supper only.

HarryToolips
01-11-2018, 09:46 PM
If I'm hunting early season out of my tent trailer I usually eat a quick brekky such as cereal and/or fruit, usually pack an easy lunch and snacks to keep hunting and scouting throughout the day, and come back to camp mid afternoon for an early dinner before heading out for last light...if I'm hike in hunting I sleep under my sil tarp, usually don't have elaborate meals, the odd package meal like mountain house but usually just lots of jerky, nut mix and dried fruit..

two-feet
01-11-2018, 10:57 PM
On extended trips in the bush i need the security of a warm, ample bed. Im not into the ultralight thing for bedding if possible, if i fall out of the boat and need to warm up my bed will be my savior

MOOSE MILK
01-12-2018, 01:34 AM
I used to crawl under the truck or canoe in my younger days, now I like the tent with a good stove. I like to cook and usually have some darn good meals.
It used to be I had to bring meat home for the family and I took very little with me to keep the cost down. Now it is my holiday and I don't cheep out on the grub!

hunter1947
01-12-2018, 05:52 AM
I grab whatever is the easy thing to fill me up for dinner my dinner is always after dark and I don't feel like cooking up a big meal so I have a hot dog or sandwich a drink of rye when I get back after an evening hunt morning breakfast is a sausage roll and a cup of coffee with a muffin lunch time is usually a sandwich or a can of soup with crackers I snack often when I am in camp..

ActionJackson017
01-12-2018, 07:57 AM
Guess we are still in the "glamping" stage where we station out of a well equipped base camp. Enjoy our comforts I suppose. We go wall tent with cots and a generator. I need good sleep or I struggle.. usually not the next day, but the day after that - it's a cumulative type of thing where I feel worse after day 3 or 4 and then franky, I just want to pull the pin and come home early. Cot + memory foam mattress + good sleeping bag and a stove means for a fantastic sleep, and the generator + a LED light means we can play cards and dice well in to the evening and the days melt bye.

I still consider getting a trailer, but that is mostly because I know that's the only way I will be able to convince my wife and daughter to come out and join. I'd have to trade my boat in for the trailer as I don't have enough space in my driveway for boat, and frankly for now, I still think I'd rather have my boat.

chris
01-12-2018, 09:35 AM
I like to go all out. Granola bars, Mr noodle, sometimes even instant coffee. Sleep in the back of the truck under the canopy. It's nice to spoil yourself. I used to be more hardcore but sleeping under a tarp in the rain with no bed mat got old.

M.Dean
01-12-2018, 09:47 AM
Breakfasts going to be about a hour before day break, suppers about a hour or so after last light, don't like it, go home!

squamishhunter
01-12-2018, 10:54 AM
Pretty easy to eat well if you do the prep at home, that's what we do.

emerson
01-12-2018, 10:58 AM
I have had so little success the last few years that camping out in reasonable comfort is a larger part of the goal now. I used to feel that unless it was painful it wasn't useful. Grown up a bit over time.

hawk-i
01-12-2018, 11:01 AM
A thread on another forum spawned my curiosity about how much importance various
hunters give to their camp comfort, meals, and rest periods. I'm not referring to large
groups that set up elaborate camps because they expect to remain in one spot for a
lengthy time. I've never hunted with more than 5 people, usually by myself or with one
other person. Until my wife began coming with me during the latter years, a comfortable
camp or taking the time for designated meals just wasn't of importance to me unless done
either before or after legal hunting times. Many times rather then set up a camp, I would
either sleep in or under my truck and eat out of a cooler. Of course there also were many
times I would set up a tent or lean-to after dark in pre-scouted locations, and then prepare
proper meals over the campfire....but never the fancy camps I've seen others build.
What about you?

My hunting style is the same....the hunt comes 1st. ...comfort and meals are low on my priority list.

Ron.C
01-12-2018, 11:08 AM
We are always comfortable and eat very well when hunting from vehicle accessable camps. Can't see why it should be any other way.

I've spent my share of nights hunting from a backpack trying to keep the weight down within my budget. Getting a shitty sleep and not getting enough calories will ruin your hunt just as quick as anything else. And it is one of the few things that are within your control on a backpack hunt. On occasion I have skimped on and have always regreted doing so.

Brez
01-12-2018, 11:26 AM
Hmmm on easy access hunts..ie moose drive in or fly in ..great grub..plenty of it..on hike in trips with mountain house...whatever i can carry..i usually put Idaho potato flakes in some zip lock bags for a handful extra for my dinner.
Steven
Same here, especially the backpack hunts. Our elk hunts or late season deer hunts would be the over-the-top camps. Showers, saunas, extra car battery to power music box. Lap tops and popcorn for movie night (viewing trail cam footages). We even have solar lights around camp and lighting the way to the ourhouse. Used to use wall tents but now it's any combo of tents, trailers, truck campers. Bow shooting range and pellet gun targets. Of course there are many mornings that we do not leave camp because it's so comfortable.
As far as meals go it's not just regular but we try for restaurant quality. Not a place that we lose weight.

Big Lew
01-12-2018, 11:30 AM
Same here, especially the backpack hunts. Our elk hunts or late season deer hunts would be the over-the-top camps. Showers, saunas, extra car battery to power music box. Lap tops and popcorn for movie night (viewing trail cam footages). We even have solar lights around camp and lighting the way to the ourhouse. Used to use wall tents but now it's any combo of tents, trailers, truck campers. Bow shooting range and pellet gun targets. Of course there are many mornings that we do not leave camp because it's so comfortable.

Now that is about as far away from my type of hunting trip a person can go...unless it's a fully guided trip...but then
again, even those probably aren't as elaborate and comfy as your setup, lol!

warnniklz
01-12-2018, 12:23 PM
As long as I feel like I have energy after eating, I'm good. And one hot meal (house/mr.noodle) a day I'm usually good. If I'm not at least a little hungry, I don't hunt as hard. If I'm not a little miserable, I feel like I'm not really hunting. Plus it makes that coca-cola and mozza burger at A&W that much better.

Salty
01-12-2018, 12:56 PM
I like to go all out. Granola bars, Mr noodle, sometimes even instant coffee. Sleep in the back of the truck under the canopy. It's nice to spoil yourself. I used to be more hardcore but sleeping under a tarp in the rain with no bed mat got old.

I bought a cheap plunger coffee rig like this for 10 bucks at London Drugs

https://s7d1.scene7.com/is/image/BedBathandBeyond/131674462116596p?$478$

Makes it just as quick as instant and life is too short for shitty coffee. Otherwise your hunting diet sounds well rounded and complete. LOL

MichelD
01-12-2018, 01:26 PM
Hunting alone I sleep in the canopy and make meal son the tailgate with a one burner stove. Up before daylight, a strong cup of tea and a thick slice of Momma's multi grain bread and home made jam and I'm off for the day with a slice of bred, a dried sausage some cheese, and maybe an apple and always lots of chocolate. Back at the truck after hunting when alone I usually have pre cooked stuff to heat up for at least three days before opening cans and jars like home canned salmon.

With a couple or three other guys (I don't like to go with more than a group of four max.) we either use a fixed picnic table at at campsite or bring a folding one, put a tarp over that and set up a Coleman stove and lights on a tree for a camp kitchen. First breakfast in the dark might just be a coffee and toast or oatmeal and if circumstances are such (moose hunting for example) we might reconvene at noon for a fry up breakfast/lunch. Dinner usually after dark is cooked on the Coleman or campfire, usually a mix of of what everybody brought, or we take turns providing the main core of the meal.

But yes, keeping well fed is important.

albravo2
01-12-2018, 01:38 PM
I like some creature comforts. It started slowly, with a sleeping pad, then a good bag, then a nice pack... now it is wall tent, cots, lights and 4 star gourmet meals. Rib eye cooked on a grill over the open fire is a staple.

boxhitch
01-12-2018, 02:16 PM
Great thanks I will check them out. I’m thinking this may be the way to go for me as a wall tent can be a bit much for soloThinking the same thing.
Just found a pop-up blind that is over 8 ft on the square, with a good price too. Looks better than a Wal-mart canopy
http://www.barronettblinds.com/ox-5-blind-backwoods-camo

nature girl
01-12-2018, 08:06 PM
If we sleep in the back of the truck under the canopy we eat granola bars , fruit cups and a quick glass of water for breakfast. After the morning hunt we come back and have tea or coffee and something easy to get out of the grub box. Usually dinner is mr noodle or grouse fajitas my favorite in the fall time.
In the camperette easy fast snack as the same as above. Then after the morning hunt we come back and have bacon, eggs and potatoes and cheese all cooked all together it is so good. And just sit in the lawn chairs and enjoy life drinking coffee or tea.
Then at supper we eat better now tbone steaks, corn, and of course have to have some cheesecake.
I myself have never liked sleeping in a tent. I hear everything that goes on around me and I am awake most of the night so then the next day I am all tired. Truck or camperette camping is the way I like it.

markomoose
01-12-2018, 10:32 PM
I like to "Rough It" in the wall tent or the camper.I don"t always like the camper as sometimes you need the truck (Morning quad closures).Eat light in the morning.HUNT and eat a good brunch later.Hunt till dark and have a decent dinner and a cold beer or two with a rippin fire.

Ohwildwon
01-12-2018, 11:10 PM
Depends where and what time of year for me.

This pic is my version of roughing it. Minimal setup, that way I can bug out in minutes if need be.

This camp was at 5200ft mid Oct.

https://i.imgur.com/KqayyFG.jpg

Sure enough 3 hours after this shot the weather moved in. First with freezing rain, doors and locks froze up, that was fun, not!

https://i.imgur.com/R2CxKwe.jpg https://i.imgur.com/ruUJJa2.jpg

6 hours later over a foot of snow,(not forecast), thankfully no tarps or tents to deal with...

elknut
01-13-2018, 03:49 PM
Well I'm for comfort and good food..I have a travel trailer for my camp ..We cut a couple of pickups of firewood for our hunt ..Meat pole is setup before all hunts..Get up early and have a light breakfast before heading out before dawn ..Bring a lunch and some juices and coffee for the hunt ..Hunt till about 2pm then back to camp ..About 4:00pm make a real good supper ...Steak or chicken or hamburger but a full meal deal..Then about 5pm head back out to hunt till after dark..Head back to camp and enjoy the fire and have a drink with partners ..Discuss days hunt then go to bed ..Don't like to have a big meal after dark then try to sleep..Does't work for me..On off really ugly days have the full meal bacon or ham and eggs fried potatoes and coffee..Must admit being a contractor before I retired I could take a month off to go hunting..My partners did the same ..We really enjoyed the time hunting ..Didn't have to rush it..There are good days and there are off days and never forced myself to hunt the crappy ones..This is our annual elk hunt from opening day till late Sept..Never burn all the wood ...but we get our elk most every year..The elk aren't around everyday they can disapear and act like there are no elk then suddenly they are there..Good food ..good camp ..weather proofed..and we are ready for the 8 inches of snow to the + 26 C hot weather we get ..Dennis.

huntcoop
01-13-2018, 06:35 PM
When wall tent hunting why be uncomfortable. If the tandem axle cargo trailer can pack it, they all come. These comforts include a 2000W Honda generator, SiriusXM radio, ice maker and ceiling fan. Food also is premium as is the beverage :smile:

longwalk
01-13-2018, 07:19 PM
Wall tent with wood stove, camp kitchen and bunk cots. Lighting is white gas lanterns and cooking is done on an old Coleman stove . I tend to pre make much of the food, freeze and vacuum seal it. When you need food just throw a pack into the water tank on the stove to heat it up.
Solo, I can set up and take down in a couple of hours. A bit faster if necessary.
I like getting out of bed in the morning and being able to stand up. A wall tent allows for that. Wood stove keeps things dry and comfortable no matter what the conditions are outside.

geo guy
01-13-2018, 08:20 PM

This pic is my version of roughing it. Minimal setup, that way I can bug out in minutes if need be.

Thats an awesome setup you have got in there. I now have an Idea what I want to do once I get a truck.

swampthing
01-14-2018, 07:35 PM
All types of camps are great. From a tarp under a tree to a wall tent with generator, they all have there place and I enjoy all of them. As I get older the wall tent camps are a favorite! And as far as meals, I like the midnite suppers! That means you had a great, busy day!

HappyJack
01-14-2018, 08:47 PM
Well I'm for comfort and good food..I have a travel trailer for my camp ..We cut a couple of pickups of firewood for our hunt ..Meat pole is setup before all hunts..Get up early and have a light breakfast before heading out before dawn ..Bring a lunch and some juices and coffee for the hunt ..Hunt till about 2pm then back to camp ..About 4:00pm make a real good supper ...Steak or chicken or hamburger but a full meal deal..Then about 5pm head back out to hunt till after dark..Head back to camp and enjoy the fire and have a drink with partners ..Discuss days hunt then go to bed ..Don't like to have a big meal after dark then try to sleep..Does't work for me..On off really ugly days have the full meal bacon or ham and eggs fried potatoes and coffee..Must admit being a contractor before I retired I could take a month off to go hunting..My partners did the same ..We really enjoyed the time hunting ..Didn't have to rush it..There are good days and there are off days and never forced myself to hunt the crappy ones..This is our annual elk hunt from opening day till late Sept..Never burn all the wood ...but we get our elk most every year..The elk aren't around everyday they can disapear and act like there are no elk then suddenly they are there..Good food ..good camp ..weather proofed..and we are ready for the 8 inches of snow to the + 26 C hot weather we get ..Dennis.

That sounds like heaven....

elknut
01-15-2018, 01:14 PM
Yah Happyjack..Been doing this for 15 years..The elk hunt is the real enjoyment...When I was an employee I only had two weeks and like most on this site hunted hard and ate whenever..Slept in canopies and also a wall tent ..When I got my trailer it made life so much easier..I am 71 almost 72 and don't rough it anymore..Too many sore bones now ..Still hunt hard and sleep real good in a proper bed..A hunter has to work around his limitations and make the best of his resources...I have worked hard all my life for what I have and now I can enjoy my later years in Heaven ..But I do know one thing..You have to have Priorities and that will determine your comfort ..Only one swing around then to dirt so will enjoy it for another 10 years I hope...Dennis

Walksalot
01-16-2018, 09:15 AM
https://imgur.com/HOzPbzf
I always carry this in my pack because a hot meal or a cup of tea warms the cockles of my heart.
Sooner or later I am going to get this posting pictures on lock down.

mastercaster
01-17-2018, 07:12 PM

Looks like you're packed to the hilt! Unless you're just out grouse hunting where does the animal go?? LOL

Ohwildwon
01-17-2018, 08:11 PM
https://i.imgur.com/r0FOggF.jpg

Ha Ha! :-) If its a monster buck, I would break it down, you know the drill.. If it's warm out, I bring a 120qt marine cooler to boot...

Big Lew
01-17-2018, 08:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/r0FOggF.jpg

Ha Ha! :-) If its a monster buck I would brake it down. If it's warm out, I bring a 120qt marine cooler..

Now-a-days I'd be quite concerned about ticks leaving that cooling deer for a warmer body.

huntcoop
01-17-2018, 09:01 PM
Now-a-days I'd be quite concerned about ticks leaving that cooling deer for a warmer body.

:lol: pretty sure he's not sleeping with it.

blackbart
01-17-2018, 09:37 PM
Awesome pic, even has a snuggly blanket on him!

nicktrehearne
01-18-2018, 09:02 AM
Whether hunting near vehicle or backpacking, quality food is always key for me and something I won't cut corners on. I just don't have enough energy after a day of hiking/hunting if I am living off of hotdogs and ichiban. As far as camps go - I am all about less work at the end of the day. For backpacking, it's usually either a bivy or a 1-man tent. For day trips, I usually just lay the seats down and crash in my vehicle.

tomahawk
01-18-2018, 03:30 PM
the importance varies depending on what type of hunt. I always want comfort but that varies from moss laden ground with a tarp over it and my sleeping bag to a 3 man tent for one, to the back of my truck with a canopy to a 8.5 ft camper to my 14x16 Deluxe wall tent. Meals vary from par froze precooked cold chicken and packets of oatmeal to Mountain house to organs from an animal over a fire in a pot of water to prime rib and porkchops and deer ribs on an open fire. For the conditions and type of hunt they all are as good tasting as I can make them and the sleeping is as comfy as it can be given the situation

Ride Red
01-18-2018, 04:40 PM
I love my groceries but hate crappy food. From sleeping leaning against a tree to our wall tent, we always have quality food to keep us going. Nothing better than a good meal around the fire after a long grueling day.

Dour
01-18-2018, 10:21 PM
All you need is a good sleeping bag some drinks and a Couple lumber jack subs from Safeway those things are gold and coffee best weekend living But I go all out. As you can tell !!!!

mpotzold
01-18-2018, 11:15 PM
What about you?

There is never more than 4 of us. There is no regular time for meals. We eat when hungry in general.
I don't eat breakfast(except for coffee & VitC) so take along some fruit &/or dried apricots,prunes & peanuts when hunting. We all try to get back around mid day & prepare meals as shown in the photo.
LT (LOVER308 ) is the cook & the bacon & eggs dish is hard to beat. Location N. of Gang-ECAMP
http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s558/land51/018_zpsqdfdqtst.jpg~original

JAGRMEISTER
01-20-2018, 10:06 AM
Words to live by......."any fool can be uncomfortable"!

f350ps
01-20-2018, 06:39 PM
All you need is a good sleeping bag some drinks and a Couple lumber jack subs from Safeway those things are gold and coffee best weekend living But I go all out. As you can tell !!!!
Took the words right outta my mouth, done many trips with that same menu! Sometimes when I'm feeling fancy I'll include a bucket of KFC. :) K