PDA

View Full Version : Step son wants to hunt grizzly still

leadpillproductions
12-26-2017, 12:34 PM
My step son is status 8 tready FN , wants to hunt grizzly, Hes still able to under the new STUPID ban . Whats your guys thoughts ? Should I take him alow him to ?

New Bow Hunter
12-26-2017, 12:57 PM
SURE. As long as he is allowed to legally hunt them, go for it. With the ban I figure we are going to be backed into a corner the way they are going to multiply.

Drillbit
12-26-2017, 01:22 PM
Absolutely.

monasheemountainman
12-26-2017, 01:25 PM
hell yes you should

Ron.C
12-26-2017, 01:35 PM
100% for sure.

REMINGTON JIM
12-26-2017, 01:51 PM
Absolutely ! He didnt make up the the new STUPID law ! I HOPE he KILLs a GREAT Bear ! :wink: RJ

Islander30
12-26-2017, 01:59 PM
Are you asking should you alow him morally or legaly ? Morally Id say absolutely, there is NOTHING immoral about hunting grizzlies, for trophy or otherwise, imo the ban is whats immoral ! However legaly, Id be careful ! Im assuming you are not a status FN's. I think that means you are not allowed to particpate in hunting grizzly bear in any way shape or form. I remember a buddy once got a fine while fishing because when his friend who didnt have a fishing license cranked up his downrigger and was spotted by fisheries. Fisheries said, that anyone in the boat without a license is not allowed to even TOUCH any of the gear while fishing(trolling) is underway.

leadpillproductions
12-26-2017, 02:06 PM
Ive talked to C.O as long as I'm not the one shooting , bushin bush ect , I'm good to be there

Are you asking should you alow him morally or legaly ? Morally Id say absolutely, there is NOTHING imoral about hunting grizzlies, for trophy or otherwise imo.....legaly, Id be careful ! Im assuming you are not a status FN's. I think that means you are not are allowed to particpate in hunting grizzly bear in any way shape or form. I remember a buddy once got a fine while fishing because when he his friend who didnt have a fishing license cranked up his downrigger and was spotted by fisheries. Fisheries said, that anyone in the boat without a license is not allowed to even TOUCH any of the gear while fishing(trolling) is underway.

Deer_Slayer
12-26-2017, 02:09 PM
Yes! Go and hunt and be free! Hope he shoots a nice bear and has a story to tell. This is all of our heritage under attack.

Islander30
12-26-2017, 02:09 PM
Ive talked to C.O as long as I'm not the one shooting , bushin bush ect , I'm good to be there

Well then good luck ! Make sure post up some pics !

Bear Chaser
12-26-2017, 02:18 PM
Why stop at one?
He and every other Status individual should be shooting every grizzly they see.
The NDGreens have relegated grizzlies to valueless varmints. Treat them as such.

Island Idiots
12-26-2017, 02:20 PM
Only if he posts a story and photos for all to see.

leadpillproductions
12-26-2017, 02:21 PM
If we go there will be pictures that's for sure

Only if he posts a story and photos for all to see.

New Bow Hunter
12-26-2017, 02:36 PM
He must shoot two and take the heads, Gallbladders, paws and a nice roast to Jonny Horrible and Andy Weabler.

gmachine19
12-26-2017, 02:37 PM
Absolutely! Someone needs to thin out their numbers!

Buck
12-26-2017, 02:43 PM
Absolutely and dump the carcass at the legislature thanks.

Paulyman
12-26-2017, 03:17 PM
Get him out 100%! Make sure to post pics :-)

Islander30
12-26-2017, 03:30 PM
Absolutely and dump the carcass at the legislature thanks.

hahaha.....ya and I love how the government slipped the word "social" in between the words "meat" and "cerimonial" when explaining why Fn's will still be hunting grizzly......instead of just saying " Some First Nations will still be hunting grizzly for sport and trophy because there is actually nothing wrong with that and we actually dont give a shit about grizzly bears, as why this ban is strictly for our political agenda" !

StuBrown
12-26-2017, 03:56 PM
As long as it is a regular hunting season then yes. Anything that is traditional hunting on traditional land a non native is not allowed in anyway to help. Not even lifting it into a vehicle. I have gone over this many times with different CO's and have it in writing from them. I have cousins that are FN and have researched this many times.

LBM
12-26-2017, 04:17 PM
My step son is status 8 tready FN , wants to hunt grizzly, Hes still able to under the new STUPID ban . Whats your guys thoughts ? Should I take him alow him to ?

Well I would say no, I think every one should be treated the same. Maybe encourage him to write letters etc to government saying he doesn't agree with this, that he wants to be treated the same as every one else.

Weatherby Fan
12-26-2017, 04:29 PM
If he's aloud to why not, better take him before the NDP/Greenies put the Kibosh on his right to hunt them to......

Ourea
12-26-2017, 04:33 PM
As long as it is a regular hunting season then yes. Anything that is traditional hunting on traditional land a non native is not allowed in anyway to help. Not even lifting it into a vehicle. I have gone over this many times with different CO's and have it in writing from them. I have cousins that are FN and have researched this many times.

Echoed.
Get it in writing.

The new legal loophole killing of GB's by first nations will be scrutinized.
Being in a vehicle or part of a FN hunt ...... ur busted, simple as that.

Piperdown
12-26-2017, 04:38 PM
Can he shoot more than 1 , then fill your boots

bang flop
12-26-2017, 05:19 PM
Substitute gbear for moose, elk, deer or what have you... what would members say about that?
I'm gonna guess they would sing a different tune.
I hear a ton of FN slander on here when it comes to FSC hunting, but because this fits the gbear agenda it's all thumbs up?

Islander30
12-26-2017, 05:43 PM
Substitute gbear for moose, elk, deer or what have you... what would members say about that?
I'm gonna guess they would sing a different tune.
I hear a ton of FN slander on here when it comes to FSC hunting, but because this fits the gbear agenda it's all thumbs up?

hmmm......well I guess some feel this ban by the ndp/green goverment is pretty much a state of emergency and a declaration of war on the hunting communtity as whole. Maybe some feel its time to abondon their past discriminations and fight back with whatever means possible.

Walking Buffalo
12-26-2017, 07:10 PM
Yes! Go and hunt and be free! Hope he shoots a nice bear and has a story to tell. This is all of our heritage under attack.

Best statement of the bunch.

Know the rules, and have fun!

gcreek
12-26-2017, 07:15 PM
Absolutely. Tell him he can come here and take as many as he likes.

He would be doing us a great favor if he connected with one particular bear.

emerson
12-26-2017, 07:44 PM
Law is law. Tell him to shoot away. I've eaten grizz. Not all bad.

Surrey Boy
12-26-2017, 08:09 PM
hmmm......well I guess some feel this ban by the ndp/green goverment is pretty much a state of emergency and a declaration of war on the hunting communtity as whole. Maybe some feel its time to abondon their past discriminations and fight back with whatever means possible.

When will Status Indians abandon their discrimination against other Canadians?

I cannot accept that what is right and fair for one man is not so for another. Much like other God-given liberties, the government can't create or dissolve this, only recognize or deny it.

Men being created equal should not be overlooked for the sake of wildlife management.

boblly1
12-26-2017, 08:26 PM
i think as long as you yourself are first nations as well. You should be good to go if not you may have to find a mentor or hunter host.

srupp
12-26-2017, 09:13 PM
Hmmm mm absolutely NO...racist policies. .that seek to make some more equal than others is wrong..I'm sure you don't want to encourage that.
There will be time once there is a change in government and rules change and ALL ARE treated as equals..in the meanwhile bears will multiply , get bigger..and older...more meat per bear..lol
Steven

ElectricDyck
12-26-2017, 09:17 PM
I'm gonna be the devils advocate here and say if you wanna be a Canadian you have to follow the rules the rest of the Canadians follow..or else you might as well be selling sockeye on Chilliwack Lake Rd..

Just sayin..

Trapper
12-26-2017, 09:40 PM
No can't say I agree with it.. if the white man can't hunt them then the FN shouldn't be aloud either.. every man or woman of British Columbia should have the same opportunity. Not just a selected few

358mag
12-26-2017, 09:56 PM
One law for everyone

Islander30
12-26-2017, 10:01 PM
When will Status Indians abandon their discrimination against other Canadians?

I cannot accept that what is right and fair for one man is not so for another. Much like other God-given liberties, the government can't create or dissolve this, only recognize or deny it.

Men being created equal should not be overlooked for the sake of wildlife management.

You are right, I agree with you and I should have used the word "diffrences" because absolutley the discrimination has ran both ways at diffrent times and currently it is the non-native who are being discriminated against......I just meant that maybe that fight should be set aside for now as all forces are needed to fight a bigger battle !

If some First Nations are clearly seen to be continuing to hunt grizzly for sport and trophy, that puts pressure on the goverment....to do what I don't know....but imo if the goverments ban is causing them discomfort that has to be a good thing.....maybe Im wrong ?

1 shot 1 kill
12-26-2017, 10:20 PM

Yup that is correct,

S.W.A.T.
12-27-2017, 03:56 AM
I'm gonna be the devils advocate here and say if you wanna be a Canadian you have to follow the rules the rest of the Canadians follow..or else you might as well be selling sockeye on Chilliwack Lake Rd..

Just sayin..

I'm with ya on this.

A ban should be a ban for all or it's just a penalty for a select few while another demographic. I guess it's all about what you want your son to learn.

kbob
12-28-2017, 04:11 PM
FN here too, still hoping to go out despite the ban.
2 bears are better than one

Surrey Boy
12-28-2017, 04:45 PM
I identify as Status Indian. They're such a sharing and inclusive culture that I'm sure they won't mind.

HappyJack
12-28-2017, 08:12 PM
I identify as Status Indian. They're such a sharing and inclusive culture that I'm sure they won't mind.

You don't look like a Status Indian, are you sure that you know who your dad is?

Surrey Boy
12-28-2017, 08:24 PM
You don't look like a Status Indian, are you sure that you know who your dad is?

I don't look like a woman either, but I identify as one when I need a toilet.

Walking Buffalo
12-28-2017, 08:34 PM
I guess the idea of hunters "standing together" is already lost on some.

Sure, you have a screwed up government that made a ludicrous decision to take away the licenced Grizzly hunt,
so now you want Indians to lose this right too.

That sure makes sense....

12-28-2017, 09:00 PM
Certainly go help him if you can legally, ask him to donate the sausage and hams to Raincoast....... The Hide and head to a licensed BC Resident Hunter..... Get media involved too...... Mighty kind of him. While doing it have him explain to the uninformed that the GBear and Wolves are decimating the ungulate population...... Make it a crusade for all future wildlife. :grin:

LBM
12-28-2017, 09:00 PM
I guess the idea of hunters "standing together" is already lost on some.

Sure, you have a screwed up government that made a ludicrous decision to take away the licenced Grizzly hunt,
so now you want Indians to lose this right too.

That sure makes sense....

No want them to come together with every one else so everybody is equal so Hunters can stand together.
Why should one group lose there rights and not the other.

Walking Buffalo
12-28-2017, 10:54 PM
No want them to come together with every one else so everybody is equal so Hunters can stand together.
Why should one group lose there rights and not the other.

I know that neither group should lose these Rights.

So how is advocating for Native Grizzly bear hunting rights to be taken away going to help the cause?
Is this not a anti-hunting direction?

As long as Native Grizzly hunting exists, there is a greater chance for licenced Grizzly hunting to be resumed.

Licenced Hunters would do better by Supporting the Native Grizzly hunt than to lobby for it to end....

emerson
12-29-2017, 12:55 AM
Govt overreaching is supported when we squabble amongst ourselves. They love it when natives and non-native argue rather than holding the govt responsible.

srupp
12-29-2017, 05:22 AM
Hmmm don't see any natives ever pulling nets when runs are low or impacting steelhead. .
Nor limiting hunting numbers of moose for sale. .or vulnerable cow moose.
Am not expecting anything positive from them..so far have never been surprised.
Shoot up everything 24..7..365 nite and day..no such thing as conservation tremendous waste of salmon..moose.,
Refuse to divulge numbers..sex of moose shot to help get a track on harvest..
First to bitch..last to help

I would lobby for it to end..grizzly hunts for natives. .one rule..one law..lots of backroom coastal movement to capitalize on this decision..more than you would think this soon....Hmmm maybe steering the agenda?
Certainly not one word supporting those that have financed grizzlies studies..management.

Hmm it is always we want more...to shoot at nite, no reporting, etc. Etc.etc.
One example of natives coming to the help of resident hunters not native..sure worked well for the ex cop required to go to court after beeing shut out of his LEH moose zone..
Show me MUTUAL cooperation..still looking.
Steven

decker9
12-29-2017, 06:10 AM
I would be pushing him to write his core, then teach him where to buy tags and leh. One rule for all imo. But that’s just me.

hunter1947
12-29-2017, 06:18 AM
I would take your son at the drop of a hat taking a grizzly out is controlling the population ,,good luck and please post pictures latter..

northof49
12-29-2017, 11:11 AM
Hmmm don't see any natives ever pulling nets when runs are low or impacting steelhead. .
Shoot up everything 24..7..365 nite and day..no such thing as conservation tremendous waste of salmon..moose.,

I would lobby for it to end..grizzly hunts for natives. .one rule..one law..lots of backroom coastal movement to capitalize on this decision..more than you would think this soon....Hmmm maybe steering the agenda?
Certainly not one word supporting those that have financed grizzlies studies..management.

One example of natives coming to the help of resident hunters not native..sure worked well for the ex cop required to go to court after beeing shut out of his LEH moose zone..
Steven

Well put Steven if only generalizing.....however I don’t agree with lumping all FNs in same category as that is not right as there are those that abide by the same regs as non-native. I believe some are on this site.

To the OP..... in my opinion it would be more beneficial for all of us if you explain to him the importance of “banding together” so to speak and showing solidarity with all other non-native hunters and continue to protest the closure and advocate for grizzly bear hunting to be reinstated based on the science and population numbers that clearly support the hunt. This applies to all wildlife and fisheries as well. I suggest explaining to him that the greatest chance of getting his Gbear is to get out and vote and hopefully get the Liberals back in. Learning to stand together on these issues will benefit everyone and society far more in the longrun instead of simply exploiting loopholes that favour a select few. All the best regardless of your decision.

edgar11
12-29-2017, 01:48 PM

Steven

GENERALIZE much Steven? I know personally, Bands that are actively making strides to conservation. They stop fishing when they are told by the FO and also heard one time they voluntarily did it even though they were given the OK as they knew the numbers were low. I know personally, a number of FN hunters, including myself, who take Bulls and Bucks only even though I know there are others who do not believe in this and take Does and Cows too. I do not believe in night hunting as it is plain old dangerous and I do not hunt Bears because I do not eat them and we do not use them in any kind of ceremony from where I am from.
So like I told you before, become more informed about topics you wish to discuss such as this or you just end up making yourself look like a Racist who does not care what the topic is and that you just have another avenue to spew your hatred. I have noticed some of these discussions have become way more constructive but there are a few like yourself who just like to blurt out statements like the one above like you are mad at the world and you want everyone to know it. Take a deep breathe and ask yourself if is this really that important in my life that I really need to get that worked up about? Probably not. Have a good day sir.

12-29-2017, 01:52 PM
Good to hear Edgar ...... Let's hope more are listening and following thus lead. Pretty simple, they need to think about their own future in management and accountability.

Wheather it will happen every where is another question, as this is a Canada wide issue.

One Law for All.

srupp
12-29-2017, 03:50 PM
Hmm spew hatred.lol just want to be treated equal. After all I am paying for it.watched it pretty close for 30 plus years...

Good for you IF WHAT you say..you do..now start a conversation with the 3% of the population. .you point out what you do or don't. But that's not the norm.
Hmm racist acusations when we just want equal tx"
Steven

Surrey Boy
12-29-2017, 06:31 PM
GENERALIZE much Steven? I know personally, Bands that are actively making strides to conservation. They stop fishing when they are told by the FO and also heard one time they voluntarily did it even though they were given the OK as they knew the numbers were low. I know personally, a number of FN hunters, including myself, who take Bulls and Bucks only even though I know there are others who do not believe in this and take Does and Cows too. I do not believe in night hunting as it is plain old dangerous and I do not hunt Bears because I do not eat them and we do not use them in any kind of ceremony from where I am from.
So like I told you before, become more informed about topics you wish to discuss such as this or you just end up making yourself look like a Racist who does not care what the topic is and that you just have another avenue to spew your hatred. I have noticed some of these discussions have become way more constructive but there are a few like yourself who just like to blurt out statements like the one above like you are mad at the world and you want everyone to know it. Take a deep breathe and ask yourself if is this really that important in my life that I really need to get that worked up about? Probably not. Have a good day sir.

Anecdotal evidence isn't.

Could you list these bands involved in conservation? Then we could hold them up as a shining example of success, like Status Cardholders who graduate high school or conquer addiction. They could take selfies with the Prime Minister.

leadpillproductions
12-29-2017, 06:38 PM
Lets keep it on track guys

Islander30
12-29-2017, 06:40 PM

Overreact much edgar11 ? No where do I see hatred or racism in srupp's post.....maybe some frustration and ranting, but racism and hatred....come on, seriously ?!?!

Ride Red
12-29-2017, 07:45 PM

So how is advocating for Native Grizzly bear hunting rights to be taken away going to help the cause?

As long as Native Grizzly hunting exists, there is a greater chance for licenced Grizzly hunting to be resumed.

Licenced Hunters would do better by Supporting the Native Grizzly hunt than to lobby for it to end....

Are FN’s standing up for us by stating we should get our hunt back?

Ride Red
12-29-2017, 07:47 PM

Truth hurt much Edgar?

Boner
12-30-2017, 10:07 AM

Actually yes they are. I’m one of them. So are quite a few others that I know, one of them a guide.

Giving it some serious thought, I could say that out of all of the people that I know, the only ones that have openly supported the ban have been mostly middle income, middle aged white women. People my wife hang out and work with.

hawk-i
12-30-2017, 10:30 AM
It will be huge revenue for first nations when they start booking nonresident aliens for guided Grizzly hunts. ..they could probably double the previous going rate.
Not fair but the law is the law.

Surrey Boy
12-30-2017, 10:43 AM

How would you like your stepson to identify? Is he one man among equals, no different than anybody else to quote Mrs Gump? Or should he sell his soul to the disability bureaucracy as per Jordan Peterson? I prefer not to live as a victim in need of compensation for my shortcomings, but if that's the future you want for him, it's your call.

Walking Buffalo
12-30-2017, 01:10 PM
How would you like your stepson to identify? Is he one man among equals, no different than anybody else to quote Mrs Gump? Or should he sell his soul to the disability bureaucracy as per Jordan Peterson? I prefer not to live as a victim in need of compensation for my shortcomings, but if that's the future you want for him, it's your call.

You are suggesting he give up his rights in order to be equal.

As a Man, can you not see the Serf mentality in your prose?

Your sing a victim song, you are the one submitting to the "Man".

Don't drag others down to your level, grab on and Stand Up.

Ride Red
12-30-2017, 02:01 PM
Actually yes they are. I’m one of them. So are quite a few others that I know, one of them a guide.

Giving it some serious thought, I could say that out of all of the people that I know, the only ones that have openly supported the ban have been mostly middle income, middle aged white women. People my wife hang out and work with.

The ones that don’t know anything but what they read/hear are against it.

bang flop
12-30-2017, 02:13 PM

Ha... i'm going to second that observation.

Boner
12-30-2017, 04:22 PM

The ones that don’t know anything but what they read/hear are against it.

That’s arguably “sheeple” in general of any colour or class. So to reiterate, yes, there are FN’s standing up and stating that the ban is a bad thing.

Ride Red
12-30-2017, 05:46 PM
That’s arguably “sheeple” in general of any colour or class. So to reiterate, yes, there are FN’s standing up and stating that the ban is a bad thing.

That’s good if it is indeed happening then.

Surrey Boy
12-30-2017, 06:15 PM
You are suggesting he give up his rights in order to be equal.

As a Man, can you not see the Serf mentality in your prose?

Your sing a victim song, you are the one submitting to the "Man".

Don't drag others down to your level, grab on and Stand Up.

I'm suggesting he can have the same level of dignity by declining special treatment.

Working for a living isn't slavery by a long shot. It might be hard to explain.

There's a difference between submitting to abuse and picking your battles. Some of us don't get everything handed over.

leadpillproductions
12-30-2017, 07:12 PM
I asked a simple question , and some how now theres work being slavery, lol think some people need give there fckin head a shake lol

I'm suggesting he can have the same level of dignity by declining special treatment.

Working for a living isn't slavery by a long shot. It might be hard to explain.

There's a difference between submitting to abuse and picking your battles. Some of us don't get everything handed over.

LBM
01-01-2018, 03:06 PM

It shows that all want to be treated equal
No it is not a anti hunting direction

I disagree, it in fact may make it worse

I am only guessing but are you FN

Gateholio
01-01-2018, 03:51 PM
Absolutely he should get out there and hunt. The more the better.

Walking Buffalo
01-02-2018, 05:16 AM
I am only guessing but are you FN

What's your guess?

Wild one
01-02-2018, 05:47 AM
Not a fan of the different hunting rights just because one is FN but if he is legal giver

LBM
01-02-2018, 06:28 AM
What's your guess?

All ready said, and that's guessing from what you post on other sites.
I understand if you don't want to say.

Walking Buffalo
01-02-2018, 06:41 AM
All ready said, and that's guessing from what you post on other sites.
I understand if you don't want to say.

No you didn't.

Having difficulty with cognition?

Re-read your post as necessary....
I know, I know, this is hard for you, but you can do it Champ.

I'll have no problem answering the question, after you answer my question.

boblly1
01-02-2018, 07:04 AM
i am pretty sure that if your not first nations and your in the bush with a rifle. During the grizzly season in court they will bust you as hunting against the regulations. And you may want to rethink the idea of trying to push a grizzly out of his safe zone without protection. Because he will kill you but i am not saying you have to take this advice. But i know you can`t out run a bear in his back yard Game Wardens are like the police they reserve the right to lie i`m just sayin

Trapper
01-02-2018, 08:13 AM
There is no longer a grizzly bear season for us...First Nations can hunt grizzly bear any time of year they choose , they don't have a quota they can kill as many as they want , so much for LEH at least the numbers of bears were controlled, and think twice if you think they will report there kills

S.W.A.T.
01-02-2018, 08:30 AM

I have to say I don't agree with it. However I do have a grizz problem so if your interested please contact me ANF maybe we can help each other out.

LBM
01-02-2018, 09:38 AM
What's your guess?

As all ready said I guess FN . If you don't want to say that's fine.
Your more into playing little childish games that's fine.

Walking Buffalo
01-02-2018, 09:39 PM
As all ready said I guess FN . If you don't want to say that's fine.
Your more into playing little childish games that's fine.

You are wrong.

Does this change anything?

LBM
01-04-2018, 11:47 AM
You are wrong.

Does this change anything?

On opinion no, but what you pay in taxes probably yes.

Mosin
01-04-2018, 12:38 PM

Steven

The native band of Hartley bay ring a bell, they jumped into their little boats in the middle of the night when the Queen of the North went down. Hmmm just sayin

Dannybuoy
01-04-2018, 12:58 PM
The native band of Hartley bay ring a bell, they jumped into their little boats in the middle of the night when the Queen of the North went down. Hmmm just sayin LOL If I looked up grasping at straws on google , This post might pop up .... this is so far from being relevent . Or was this an attempt at humour ?

TexasWalker
01-04-2018, 04:34 PM

Take him hunting and kill as many bears as you can.
Post the pictures on public forums and FB for all to see.

Gateholio
01-04-2018, 05:14 PM
Take him hunting and kill as many bears as you can.
Post the pictures on public forums and FB for all to see.

That's my take on it too. Get it publicized that grizzly hunting is a normal thing to do, it's not just done by bloodthirsty scum with small dicks, the way the anti hunters like to portray hunters (I never could understand the fascination they have with penis, but I can't understand most of what they say anyway....)

TexasWalker
01-04-2018, 05:50 PM
That's my take on it too. Get it publicized that grizzly hunting is a normal thing to do, it's not just done by bloodthirsty scum with small dicks, the way the anti hunters like to portray hunters (I never could understand the fascination they have with penis, but I can't understand most of what they say anyway....)

Hahaha I've asked the same question to many middle aged white ladies on FB who constantly bring up penises when talking about grizzly hunting, never get a sane answer though.

There are a lot of hunters going on about not posting pictures online and basically keeping secret what hunting is.
This is the complete wrong approach in my eyes as it will never normalize hunting and only alienate us further from non hunters.

Mosin
01-04-2018, 05:58 PM
LOL If I looked up grasping at straws on google , This post might pop up .... this is so far from being relevent . Or was this an attempt at humour ?

He mentioned natives don't help, so I pointed they have demonstrated they will help when human lives are in danger...that's all...now go drink some more Everclear

curt
01-04-2018, 09:56 PM
i talked to a CO in Kamloops a few yrs back he said if there is no season for an animal then FN are also not legally entitled to hunt them either.....thats coming from a CO not my words

f350ps
01-04-2018, 10:13 PM
He mentioned natives don't help, so I pointed they have demonstrated they will help when human lives are in danger...that's all...now go drink some more Everclear
Wow, that's a very disparaging remark Olympia, you've been banned many times it's obvious you're not too bright! K