PDA

View Full Version : Welcome BACK PAST members and contributors.

12-22-2017, 01:00 PM
I just want to say a big welcome back to many past members and contributors of HBC .

Ive noticed the past while, a number of recognizable Names from posts by guys that left for reasons of their own, the allocation issue, difference of opinion. Etc etc. The list can go on.

Many of these past HBC were valued by many of us, and it was a loss to not hear their stories, see their pics, their opinions. But many were dedicated outdoorsmen and women no different then most of us.

The internet can be useful but damaging to us all.

During these troubled times of All Hunters Rights, Traditions, Heritage being challenged by the Anti a Hunting movement ........ It's now evident more than ever that we appreciate what's valued to us all. Our Rights to legally Hunt, to spend valued time together as friends and families, enjoying the great Outdoors and all its wonder. To share what is a huge part of many of our lives.

Be it your a hunter, a fisher, a trapper, etc, ........ We are up against our biggest fight in my opinion that we have ever faced. It's time we try to respect opinions or valued contributors to our passion as conservationists and hunters. To continue to help grow Wildlife, for generations to come, to be enjoyed by our grandkids and their kids. To help grow our traditions and rights, to mentor, to pass on respectful and ethical methods of legal harvest.

I hope we continue to see many of you back and I hope you contribute in some way shape or form as members of HBC. Be it stories, pictures, respectful dialogue as a HUNTING WEBSITE, for HUNTERS and those that value it.

All this said, and as pointed out on another thread ...... Beware of the ANTI HUNTER trolls ...... They are out to put an end to what we value so dearly.

Thanks. CT

TexasWalker
12-22-2017, 02:25 PM
What happened to Coach?
Never see him here anymore.

Bugle M In
12-22-2017, 03:40 PM
Wheres GoatGuy these days.....just busy????

twoSevenO
12-22-2017, 04:00 PM
I miss posts by mark, dana and proguide66 .... they shared lots of pics/stories of nice bucks. And shared often.

talver
12-22-2017, 05:10 PM
I miss posts by mark, dana and proguide66 .... they shared lots of pics/stories of nice bucks. And shared often.
I second that miss the pictures, stories, and the knowledge/ experince those guys brought

BgBlkDg
12-22-2017, 05:18 PM
What happened to Coach?
Never see him here anymore.

He was a very valuable member and I wish he would return. I also wish that others would come back, but, life does have a way of changing one's priorities and what can ya do?

I miss Bill Sorenson giving me heck and contributing a LOT of REAL bush and animal knowledge here and I hope his more "mellow" son can find more time for us.

GG is probably busy, who is not at this time of year.