PDA

View Full Version : camping&cold storage in7-2

irishbandit1
08-12-2007, 09:35 PM
As my daughter and I have our cow /calf hunt coming up in oct,we were wonderinng if there is a local butcher or cold storage availible in the Valemont area.As well we are leaving on the 6th so we can set up our camp and do some early scouting and fishing.There will be three of us staying in a wall tent already purchased moose,deer,bear and elk tags and are hoping to connect with one of these as well.We have already purchased maps,done some research and are looking for a base camp away from the circus I've heard this area can be.We will be bringing a 12 ft aluminum and a 9.9 merc ,any fishin tips would be appreciated as info on game populations in this area.I hope to talk to the C.O. of this region and see what info i can find from him as well as friends from revelstoke any info appreciated,Thanks and good luck to all,Steve

Wildfoot
08-12-2007, 09:44 PM
Sending you a PM.. i used to be a valemount local!

irishbandit1
08-12-2007, 09:51 PM
Thanks wildfoot looking foward to hooking into a few dollies,jus in a car accident last week and tore up the muscles in my neck and back pretty good:sad: hopefully physio has me ready to go by sept. so i can go up and do a little scouting.