PDA

View Full Version : New owners of Wanstalls A-OK

xcaribooer
08-09-2007, 09:20 PM
If you havent been into Wanstalls in Maple Ridge for a while you should check it out. It is under new ownership now and their main focus is guns and hunting. They have a good selection of new guns now ,not just the old consignment rack that it was before. They are also getting a good stock of camo clothing and accessories with new stuff arriving daily.They will also take care of your gunsmithing needs.If they havent got what you are looking for then they will get it .
If this seems like a plug.. well it is but only because I think having stores like this around is great and I want them to do well.
So instead of ordering your next purchase from mega online sport store,drop in and support your local shop..

locdog_99
08-09-2007, 10:18 PM
hows the prices fair?

JoshLedoux
08-09-2007, 10:23 PM
hopefully they'll do well. Local shops are needed.

sparkes3
08-09-2007, 10:28 PM
address please

pmj
08-09-2007, 11:21 PM
22338 Lougheed Highway, Maple Ridge.
between 223 st & 224 st on the south side of Lougheed.

308BAR
08-10-2007, 08:32 AM
hows the prices fair?

I find their prices higher compared to Italian or Reliable. From things like shells to safes. My experience from the store was not as positive, I'll buy my tags there however I don't think I'll be buying a rifle there. Ordered some gun parts from them, went in twice to check and confirm. Not one word not one call. Tony (previous owner) ackowledge a customer when they came in and waiting for service. I can't say that it's the same with the new owner. I can't say the level of service is the same for everyone that walks through the door. my 2 cents.