PDA

View Full Version : Reg 3-17 Moose: Ideas?

SavageJB
11-07-2017, 09:15 PM
My brother pulled a bull tag in region 3-17 and I couldn't be happier for him...however in that same token not much help either haha. I've hunted mulies in the region around Cache Creek, Lynton area for some years with success and have come across tracks and sign but they seemed to be moving though and not sticking around.

Just thought I would ask if there are any ideas for GENERAL areas in 3-17 that people have heard of etc. I was able to harvest my 4pt this year and hope I can help him do the same for his bull tag.

If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears and would appreciate it.

Cheers.

11-07-2017, 09:41 PM
PM coming your way ......

TexasWalker
11-08-2017, 12:18 AM
Very tough draw, not many fill it.
It's a crap shoot, the few guys that I have known to be successful has been a lucky bail out and shoot one type scenario.

Good luck to you guys hope you cross paths with a bull!

BigfishCanada
11-08-2017, 10:47 AM
Ya i would of suggested some scouting time, a crap shoot for sure.

Sangstercraft
11-09-2017, 05:40 PM
The tracks I've seen in that area are in the spots that are the absolute toughest to get to. Doesn't mean it's impossible, but just go with that in mind. Drive to the most remote spot and start looking for tracks.

SavageJB
11-10-2017, 05:13 PM
Myself or my brother couldn't get the time off to scout prior to unfortunately; would have been the best bet and that's what we hoped for but the cards didn't play out.

Thanks everyone.