PDA

View Full Version : Looky Louis tells where the Elk are in Reg 8

Jelvis
08-07-2007, 06:47 PM
--Deleted-------------

BearSniper
08-07-2007, 07:08 PM
Wow

Sounds like he knew his onions..........

But he's right..........you gotta hike to see the animals

Use the two best things God gave you..........your feet. (next to your eyes)

Jelvis
08-07-2007, 08:51 PM
---------------------------

Fisher-Dude
08-07-2007, 09:07 PM
Right on BearSniper, ole Louis would totally agree with you, he always said," Son you gotta go up and beyond where your feet and lungs get a work out." He seemed to enjoy the fact others would just walk from the car a little ways, he said it made the hiking even more enjoyable. He told me about where the largest bucks were in the region and some were near the elk.The two best things God gave us, feet to walk and eyes to see. Very well said BearSniper.

LOL! I saw a cow elk cross in front of the truck at noon on Saturday when we were coming down from our scouting trip, MU 8 - XX. She was crossing from thick to thick - they don't have to go far from the roads to hide out in the ESSF or MS regen. They are where they are - as my huntin partner says, "We shoots 'em where we hunts 'em."

kishman
08-07-2007, 09:23 PM
8-15....beautifull country, I've had the pleasure of hunting that MU with a fella who knows it intimitaly, truly like the back of his hand. I've seen more big game animals in the few trips I've made there than I have in the rest of my life combined. Keith your a wise, lucky man! Now about this November......:mrgreen::wink::mrgreen:

browningboy
08-07-2007, 09:31 PM
I seen many elk in 8-12 but all were cows, never did see a bull up there but heard them in christian valley, very beautifull area and like Kishman says, many large game animals up there.8)

Jelvis
08-07-2007, 09:33 PM
-------------------

Elk-Aholic
08-09-2007, 02:58 PM
He forgot to mention the Kootneys. That's where the piss-cutters are year after year, GOS too....if only I had more wall space to hang them up.

Jelvis
08-09-2007, 10:35 PM
-----------------------

palmer
08-10-2007, 09:57 AM
8-15....beautifull country, I've had the pleasure of hunting that MU with a fella who knows it intimitaly, truly like the back of his hand. I've seen more big game animals in the few trips I've made there than I have in the rest of my life combined. Keith your a wise, lucky man! Now about this November......:mrgreen::wink::mrgreen:

Try to get here in OCT......and I will show you some of those Elk. And then come back in Nov...for the Whitetails....

Jelvis
08-10-2007, 02:07 PM

Jelvis
08-10-2007, 04:59 PM

one-shot-wonder
08-10-2007, 05:12 PM
Mu 8-12
West Kettle ( for a looksee)
This terrain is open-park type land. Deep ravines and rocky ridges criss crossing it can be entered on all sides. Highway 33 tween Kelowna and Rock Creek intersects it, with many logging roads going off it's sides running back from the Hwy and logging roads come in from Penticton and OK Falls. Looky Louis liked this area. Check it out on topo or BC Rec Atlas. How about the Greyback Mtn, 2135 metres, for Looky Louis

Open park type.....good one that MU needs another burn like parts of it got in '03 it is grown in so thick from the lack of fires and the 70's logging regen you'll be lucky to grab sight of anything off of a road.

Greyback how 'bout it.....see you up there Jellyroll

Thanks for reciting the BC mapbook for us, I needed the 8-12 refresher my mapbook has a huge coffee stain.

GoatGuy
08-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Jelly you gotta update some of your info man!

Won't be long before you start telling us about celestial navigation.

Fisher-Dude
08-10-2007, 06:46 PM
Open park type.....good one that MU needs another burn like parts of it got in '03 it is grown in so thick from the lack of fires and the 70's logging regen you'll be lucky to grab sight of anything off of a road.

Greyback how 'bout it.....see you up there Jellyroll

Thanks for reciting the BC mapbook for us, I needed the 8-12 refresher my mapbook has a huge coffee stain.

Greyback's mostly in 8-9 of course - shoot your elk from 7 feet, as that is about how far you can see in the regen from the old 70s logging blocks. Should have let the burn go and "create habitat" on most of that too!

Jelly Belly, time to get with the new millenium man. Buy a new book! 8)

horshur
08-10-2007, 06:59 PM
Greyback's mostly in 8-9 of course - shoot your elk from 7 feet, as that is about how far you can see in the regen from the old 70s logging blocks. Should have let the burn go and "create habitat" on most of that too!

Jelly Belly, time to get with the new millenium man. Buy a new book! 8)

Elk used to to wallow on greyback--been a while but I am pretty sure greyback is still alpine and it's slopes are fairly open pine--Fisher must hunt up there?
There is or was? a walk in lake below Greyback--trail run thru meadows some--not very big meadows--Elk wallow in there too. Back side of OK Mnt plane crash site meadows wetland and dry ridge above lots of rutting sign in there and good bugling--Fire may have changed that some it's probably even better now always had a bull answer back at least. Some good muleys in that rough country south of there and sheep sign too. Keep at it Jelly.

Fisher-Dude
08-10-2007, 07:28 PM
I used to hunt Greyback in the 70s with my dad. If someone wants to hike to the alpine, it's more open, but it's a biatch of a pack out of there. Down to the main road is really thick in those old blocks now. They should have spaced it in the 80s.

The plane crash site on OK Mtn is all burned out now. Fiddler's Green all the way to the peak was gutted by the fire. I hunted it in the early 90s and the blowdown in there was brutal. We (RMEF and the MoE) wanted to have a controlled burn in that mess of PLi blowdown to create elk habitat, but the enviros (Friends of the South Slopes) and Parks vetoed it. The reason the fire was uncontrollabe is because once that 5 or 6 mile wide patch of blowdown caught fire, they had a wall that wide push northeast across the mountain and ultimately burn the homes down. Before it hit the blowdown, it was only a km or so at its head, and could be turned away from town.

Looky Fisher believes the homes would not have been burned down if we could have done the controlled burn in the 90s. Looky Fisher believes the elk have spread out away from the burn because there's not much cover in OK Mtn now. Looky Fisher says they will come back when the regen provides more cover. Looky Fisher has never seen an elk in hunting season in Region 8, just in the summer.

Jelvis
08-10-2007, 07:39 PM

GoatGuy
08-10-2007, 07:55 PM
Say NO, to negativity fellas. Try instead, to encourage others. I know this is where you call home. Looky Louis knew it was thick in some places too. Follow his lead and hike a bit. Get out of the vehicle and try hiking off the road a ways, then you will see. The trees on the side of the road can block your vision, the open terrain is beyond. Not everything is instant and new, like your online computer. Use education not just to change the world, but to help encourage, other hunters too. Looky Louis would approve this message. Jel good luck

Sorry Jelly, I'll say no to being negative and listen to Looky Louis.

I'll also try to pry my but out of the truck next time I'm hunting!:-D

8-09, plenty of open space there all the way from Okanagan Mountain Park east to nearly Little White - bit of blowdown in some spots8). Elk, moose, mulies, whities, goats and now sheep. If you can find a bush you can find animals.

horshur
08-10-2007, 08:51 PM
Sorry Jelly, I'll say no to being negative and listen to Looky Louis.

I'll also try to pry my but out of the truck next time I'm hunting!:-D

8-09, plenty of open space there all the way from Okanagan Mountain Park east to nearly Little White - bit of blowdown in some spots8). Elk, moose, mulies, whities, goats and now sheep. If you can find a bush you can find animals.

Goat--the sheep were in there before--seen em.

MattB
08-10-2007, 09:08 PM
I used to hunt Greyback in the 70s with my dad. If someone wants to hike to the alpine, it's more open, but it's a biatch of a pack out of there. Down to the main road is really thick in those old blocks now. They should have spaced it in the 80s.

Just wait until the more recent pine blocks grow up a bit...no more spacing of stands >10000 stems/ha. Its 25000 now, lol.

dana
08-10-2007, 09:13 PM
And all those 25000 stems/ha will be nuked by the beetle too. LMAO! When will they learn eh? Gonna be a lot of work in Silly Surveys over the next few years. Lots of work in Site Prep and Planting too. :)

Fisher-Dude
08-10-2007, 09:18 PM
Matt, some of the old pine stands around here were broadcast burned for natural regen. They grew up fast, and thick! The ones that were spaced aren't too bad, but some of the others are ridiculously thick and will never produce merch timber until they burn and start over.

Dana, I'm seeing 5 - 8 year old stands being attacked here now too. Them beetles are doing a real number on them. Maybe they will eat the 25K stands down to 10K, save the companies the thinning costs! :mrgreen:

one-shot-wonder
08-10-2007, 09:31 PM
SAY NO to region 8 elk, I don't even hunt the region so you can enjoy it Jel.
How about starting a thread on Region 4 or 7 elk I would love to read up.
Does Looky Louis care to share?

Thanks Jello

Jelvis
08-10-2007, 09:57 PM
oooooooooooooooo

GoatGuy
08-10-2007, 10:23 PM
Goat--the sheep were in there before--seen em.

That's right, my bad! Course now they have habitat too! And a couple of extra friends.

kishman
08-10-2007, 10:32 PM
Try to get here in OCT......and I will show you some of those Elk. And then come back in Nov...for the Whitetails....

Funny you should mention October, a fella at work got the rookie draw for whitetail Doe in good ol' 8-15. He knew I had hunted there in the past and asked me to head up with him and I agreed. I also have the last week of Whitetail season booked as well, gonna hunt HARD:-D!

PS: delete some of your old pm's wouldya:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

kishman

GoatGuy
08-10-2007, 10:34 PM
MU 8-9
Penticton East

Probably 3rd in the race with MU 8-15 out front, MU 8-14 second and MU 8-4 in fourth spot almost neck in neck with MU 8-5. with MU 8-12 bringing up the rear.
MU 8-9
Access, Roads run east from Okanagan Falls Also reached from Penticton-Naramata road. Elk behind Naramata on Okanagan Mtn. The Chute Lake road best access to elk. also up Ellis Creek and Penticton Creek

MU 8-5
Princeton West
Access > Otter Creek road, from Princeton. Either side of the road provides good hike ins for hunters who like the walk-ins. Also Whipsaw Creek and Tulameen River.
There you go and I say bye for now, from Looky Louis and friends, see you soon!

Oooh 8-12 bringing up the rear? Lucky Louis must not have been looking real hard! :mrgreen: Elk to be had in 8-12 if you know where to look.

What about 8-10 for elk? Did Louis tell you about the elk in there? They've been in there for quite some time and there's been more than a couple bulls stroked in that MU.

How bout the herd north of Silver Star?

And what about the elk up towards Enderby and north of Armstrong? Keep your eyes on those fields when you drive by, you must just be surprised to see a couple 7x7s watching the cars go by.

Don't forget about elk being spotted in the south east corner of region 3 now too. Elk are being spotted in Falkland and Westwold!!! Spreading out and taking over the world.

Also the top end of the Monashee's right where region 8 turns into 4, elk in them thar hills too! Need to get us a season in that part of the world Jelly, need to get a season! BIG BULLS there Jelly, BIG BULLS!

For my money I'd head to region 4, 7A or 7B if I wanted to consistently put bulls on the ground but that's just me.:wink:

palmer
08-10-2007, 10:41 PM
So I'm waiting here hear all the good spots in 8-15....its #1 on the list...

Jelvis
08-10-2007, 11:40 PM
--------------------

Walksalot
08-11-2007, 07:17 AM
Hunting 8-9 is easy, just hike to the height of land and glass from there, it is one big clear cut. The good elk habitat has been logged. That is not to say that logging does not create habitat but the animals also need a place to hide.
Having said that, once the burn grows up a little and provides shelter along with the food for the animals it will produce some incredible animals of all species.
Now, for a few hunting hints. The elk population in 4-02 has went nuts. Bull of 300+ are the norm and plentiful. Hunt the breaks down to the Cocanusa(sp) and once you have your animals down head to the lake for some fishing. Kokanee of 10 lbs+ are the norn and are plentiful, simply cast from shore using a Blue Upright swallow imitation. Head up Phillips, Rabbit Creek or the wigwam for some 190+ mulies. Be selective, don't shoot the first 180 whitetail you see ans they breed like rats and are thicker than turds around a country school house.

Jelvis
08-11-2007, 08:51 AM
---------------------

Walksalot
08-11-2007, 09:05 AM
Beanery, I am hurt, insinuating I would deliberately try to steer people away from 8-9. Your recollection of the M.U.s is, well, feel around you might still be in bed.

SHAKER
08-11-2007, 09:43 AM
For the record there is almost no Elk hear in Region 8!:wink: Very few Deer, almost NO sheep ect. So everyone can just stay home and relax! It's all just phantom fairy tales. No need to go pound bush around the OK. I hear their lots of HUGE Mule Deer in that Kamloops area though! I recomend it.:cool:

bcfarmer
08-11-2007, 09:47 AM
For the record there is almost no Elk hear in Region 8!:wink: Very few Deer, almost NO sheep ect. So everyone can just stay home and relax! It's all just phantom fairy tales. No need to go pound bush around the OK. I hear their lots of HUGE Mule Deer in that Kamloops area though! I recomend it.:cool:

yes but part of shakers problem is he hunts with his eyes closed...comes from shooting a .338...he's also relatively young so has limited experience on what good game looks like. Mind you his harvest in march is a good one.

bcf

MattB
08-11-2007, 10:19 AM
IMO i would stay away princeton for elk, in 4 summers of work i have only ever seen 1 legal bull, and only a handfull of bulls total. As an add on to mule deer it could be an option though.

SHAKER
08-11-2007, 10:29 AM
yes but part of shakers problem is he hunts with his eyes closed...comes from shooting a .338...he's also relatively young so has limited experience on what good game looks like. Mind you his harvest in march is a good one.

bcf

Ouch! Too bad my freezer\s were full last year!:twisted: How were your beef steaks last night? I know my Elk was exellent!:mrgreen: I'll drop by and see ya today. Maybe I can try and knock your cronagraph of the bench again with my musle blast!:biggrin:

Jelvis
08-11-2007, 12:49 PM
pppppppppppppppp

GoatGuy
08-11-2007, 02:54 PM
Don't forget that Looky Louis predicted a new elk herd starting in Lumby and sure enough Looky was right, years later there's elk in Lumby and who? Who I say, would have believed him? Looky Louis on Lumby, he knew his elk! I got a gander at Looky's old material that he and his old time friends from the Region 4 had stored up. In his old log cabin by the edge of the water. I happened to meet up with Looky's elk hunting buddies, Skook and Chuck and Jeffray and their sister in law Kimberly started yahkin it was a golden opportunity.What moyie can I say? See ya in the threads.Soon.Bye for now from Looky's buddys Skook and Chuck in Cranbrook.
Jel

Oh there's some sneaky hints in there Jelly - some realllllyyyy good spots! What about not too distance relatives Mary and Findlay? I've heard they've seen there share of elk hit the dirt.

Can't say much moyie if you want a fantastic spot to look for elk.:wink:

30-06
08-11-2007, 03:34 PM
IMO i would stay away princeton for elk, in 4 summers of work i have only ever seen 1 legal bull, and only a handfull of bulls total. As an add on to mule deer it could be an option though.

i would take this info boys.never seen 1 elk around here in my life.and im a local.

horshur
08-11-2007, 04:18 PM
i would take this info boys.never seen 1 elk around here in my life.and im a local.

I would have kept that under my hat:mrgreen:--seen them in town there bud.

MattB
08-11-2007, 04:33 PM
You see em in winter all the time, where during summer and fall though ???:confused: Just drive up towards red creek in december and you will see elk....lol

locdog_99
08-11-2007, 04:47 PM
ive been seeing elk in princten for the last 2 years last hunting season i saw 2 6x6:twisted:

30-06
08-11-2007, 05:23 PM
I would have kept that under my hat:mrgreen:--seen them in town there bud.

all doe's in town . bucks around here are like millionaires in ethiopia..very very rare
..or did u mean you seen an elk in town:)

horshur
08-11-2007, 06:25 PM
Beanery, I am hurt, insinuating I would deliberately try to steer people away from 8-9. Your recollection of the M.U.s is, well, feel around you might still be in bed.

Just in case you all forgot--we had a fire around about too--and we were shootin deer in the burn right soon--end of season I hunkered down with a spotter on a high spot and glassed the "big clearcut" 75 deer in twenty minutes glassing--you know them fires were the same year. Guess them Elk must stand out more than a Muley--wait a minute I glassed half dozen moose from same spot--I find it hard to believe that the north east slope of OK mountain has no timber on it--or a draw--or a ridge or benches you get the point--if I lived close sure be checking up on them okanogan boys claims just too be sure:wink:

Jelvis
08-11-2007, 06:31 PM

Walksalot
08-12-2007, 08:18 PM
Just in case you all forgot--we had a fire around about too--and we were shootin deer in the burn right soon--end of season I hunkered down with a spotter on a high spot and glassed the "big clearcut" 75 deer in twenty minutes glassing--you know them fires were the same year. Guess them Elk must stand out more than a Muley--wait a minute I glassed half dozen moose from same spot--I find it hard to believe that the north east slope of OK mountain has no timber on it--or a draw--or a ridge or benches you get the point--if I lived close sure be checking up on them okanogan boys claims just too be sure:wink:

Personally, I did not hunt the burn after the fire. Why, because for the simple reason they stood out like a sore thumb. The guys bragged about the animals they shot in the burn but hey, what ever floats your boat.
Will I hunt the burn, you bet but not after the animals have been traumatized all to hell. I left them be.

Walksalot
08-12-2007, 08:22 PM
OBTW, I did harvest a whack of morels out of that burn.:smile:

Jelvis
08-12-2007, 09:02 PM

horshur
08-13-2007, 10:17 AM
Personally, I did not hunt the burn after the fire. Why, because for the simple reason they stood out like a sore thumb. The guys bragged about the animals they shot in the burn but hey, what ever floats your boat.
Will I hunt the burn, you bet but not after the animals have been traumatized all to hell. I left them be.
Don't worry Walks us tru sporstmen were very selective and only harvested animals that we were sure wouldn't make the winter from bad burns and starvation;) Funny how it goes frm no animals in the burn too animals in the burn but it isn't sporting---I wonder if it was sporting to hunt the timber within ten miles of the burn with all them poor Elk and deer hiding out in the last bits of cover? ROFLMAO

Jelvis
08-13-2007, 02:44 PM
---------------------------

hunter1947
08-13-2007, 03:09 PM
Just remember that elk have everything going for them ,hearing ,eyesight and smell ,always work the wind in your face.:wink:.

bckev
08-13-2007, 03:27 PM
What did louie say about 8-1?

300H&H
08-13-2007, 04:17 PM
THIS MUST STOP !!!

We have no more elk here.
They all went back to the Kootanys after the fire.
All hunters are urged to go to ELKFORD or BANFF, good hunting there.
Please abandon all thoughts of hunting Reg 8.
Only spike & 2 point deer are left !
If you get a deer over the weight of a german shepard...take the rocks out of its stomach and weigh it again.
Once more...

WE HAVE NO ELK !!!

Jelvis
08-13-2007, 04:19 PM
--------------------------

palmer
08-13-2007, 04:39 PM
still waiting for the hotspots in 8-15...

Spitzer
08-13-2007, 05:10 PM
still waiting for the hotspots in 8-15...

Deadeye Creek.

Jelvis
08-13-2007, 05:17 PM
----------------------

30-06
08-13-2007, 05:19 PM
anymore advise from Jelvis?

Jelvis
08-13-2007, 10:05 PM
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

GoatGuy
08-13-2007, 10:08 PM
MU 8-15 Granby River - Christina Lake ( funtastic hunting )
He wasn't a palm reader, but Looky Louis knew how to explore for elk in, MU 8-15. Others didn't, new hunters, hounded Looky for where to see a spot for elk on their map, and where to start walking in, for the elusive and wary six point." Son," Looky said, "Elk like to roam up and down in elevation high up in the plateaus, around meadows, little lakes and marshes.' Then when the big snow comes up high, they migrate down."
Looky took one gander at the young fellas map and said, " I would hunt by hiking off that Hwy 3, can you see it?" I mean your camping by Christina Lake Village aren't ya? Well? What's wrong with Mt Gladstone at 2250 metres go in off Hwy 3. Hunt between Christina Lake and that Paulson bridge either side will do. Mt. St Thomas 2038 metres try that one boy! Access you say have you heard about Sutherland Creek? Sandner Creek at Christina lakes northerly end, to the east side? Look it up it's there! Every things big up Texas creek, you should know that. Well that's about it boys for elk but no reason to doubt, go to Mt Faith 2279 metres, start up Lynch creek and cut right, up Morrell creek for some. Bluejoint mtn. 2327 go up Howe creek and Franklin creek for a walk in. Looky Louis read the map like a palm reader does a hand and figured out the mystery the boys couldn't. Well guess what? Excellent news, the young new hunters harvested their first six point bull elk the following week and told Looky all about it, over and over.

That a boy Jelly!

The new season in that area's gonna get some hunters motivated to get off their butts this year and I like it!:smile:

palmer
08-14-2007, 03:53 PM
Great ADVICE....

Jelvis
08-23-2007, 01:35 PM

Jelvis
03-29-2008, 10:55 PM
--------------------

hunter1947
03-30-2008, 05:47 AM
There is a big herd of elk at the east end of Cristina lake ,I have hunted whitetail there. There is a road that is buy the sandpit at the far east end of the lake ,turn left on that road and it will take you up into good whitetail hunting and there are some elk in there as well.

muzzy
03-30-2008, 12:11 PM
Region 8 has lots of elk. Looky and I have seen a few bulls on Greyback Mountain early Sept. You're guaranteed at least an early muley up there..

Davinci
03-31-2008, 09:19 PM
Jelvis, many thanks...great thread. D.

Jelvis
04-14-2008, 12:20 PM
-------------------------

358mag
04-14-2008, 07:17 PM
Region 8 has lots of elk. Looky and I have seen a few bulls on Greyback Mountain early Sept. You're guaranteed at least an early muley up there..
that was back in the late 90's, crap since Looky Louis started talking all there is up there is hunters , hunters + more hunters + tons of Quads and mix in a few First Nation Ford Headlight hunters not a lot of 4 legged critters left up there other than range cows
them early season bow hunters chase all them mules off Greyback and push them down into the big timber <whats left of it>
Lot better spots to hunt ie Kettle River + Princeton just dont tell Looky Louis

Jelvis
04-15-2008, 01:06 PM
-------------------------

Jelvis
05-25-2008, 01:32 PM

Jelvis
09-08-2008, 08:59 AM
-----------------------

martyonthewater
09-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Jellyonthewater, ask looky about 8-4 and pasayten creek

Jelvis
09-08-2008, 07:48 PM
------------------------------

martyonthewater
09-08-2008, 09:06 PM
I think louis and i would get along fine .

betteroffishing
09-24-2008, 08:03 PM
jesus your quick man, i was just gonna ask for more on pasayton / calcite creek areas

4pntsorbetter
09-27-2008, 02:32 PM
Ouch! Too bad my freezer\s were full last year!:twisted: How were your beef steaks last night? I know my Elk was exellent!:mrgreen: I'll drop by and see ya today. Maybe I can try and knock your cronagraph of the bench again with my musle blast!:biggrin:
As "The Duke" would say "to much gun"!

4pntsorbetter
09-27-2008, 02:39 PM
Yeah and if you believe that I've got some nice property in south Florida to sell you. I drove through the town that dare not speak its name on my way to Christian Valley last week and saw a nice Wapiti, one side busted off sitting 50 yards off the side of the darn hwy. Must be the only one in old Princeton I guess. Thats right I said there are Elk in PRINCETON

kebes
02-17-2009, 12:38 AM
I looked through this thread thinking I might pick up some useful information....now I'm thinking elk are either taking over the entire province or don't exist. :)

Jelvis
05-15-2009, 07:34 PM

thepitchedlink
05-26-2009, 07:14 PM
Glad to see this thread is still alive! New Lumby hunter wants to find an Elk ( and Mulies and Whitetails). Keep it coming please. I'll bet that 8-10 area sees lots of traffic, but I hear there are still Elk there......

d6dan
05-26-2009, 07:25 PM
Jelly, those can't be too old of guys, cause those elk were planted in 1972 between Christina lk and the paulson bridge. And they have multilpied big time. Oh yah, Jelly, you got too much time on your hands. So quit dreaming. You better come down here and spend some time with Hunter47 and a few of us having fun.. Least ways,gets you out of the Loops..Cherrio.

Jelvis
05-26-2009, 07:50 PM
-----------------------

Jelvis
06-11-2010, 07:25 PM

Jelvis
08-18-2012, 08:14 PM
oooooooooooooo

dingdongdenny
08-19-2012, 06:03 PM
nooo, jell .... step away!! from the keyboard.:razz:

300H&H
08-22-2012, 06:41 AM
I thought this thread was DEAD !
Look like Jelly Bear wants to perform a little CPR.