PDA

View Full Version : Apology

srupp
10-25-2017, 03:04 PM
I would like to apologize for singling out a company and raising concerns here prior to contacting that company and owner, I was wrong .regardless of any concerns I would not have wanted that to have happened to me.
The owner has been contacted, was very gracious in accepting my apology.
The issues were delt with immediately to the satisfaction of all individuals concerned.
To those that took the time to contact me I thank you for caring enough to confront.

It will not happen again.

Sincerely
Steven Rupp

SuperYeti
10-25-2017, 03:12 PM
Top shelf sir. It's never easy to admit a mistake was made and take responsibility for it. Kudos.

whognu
10-25-2017, 03:27 PM
steven

on behalf of me, (and I am sure others) I find your many engaging and enlightening stories as
the resident 'moose whisperer' to be of far greater importance to our online community than one shitty morning at the keyboard

chin up, keep up the good work

chris

bigredchev
10-25-2017, 03:28 PM
shit happens and we, as humans, are always learning. it could have been worse, you could have bought a tikka...

Chrispryn
10-25-2017, 03:29 PM
steven

on behalf of me, (and I am sure others) I find your many engaging and enlightening stories as
the resident 'moose whisperer' to be of far greater importance to our online community than one shitty morning at the keyboard

chris

Well said.

BgBlkDg
10-25-2017, 03:29 PM
Bloody right, you set the standard for proper behaviour and real knowledge here, Steven and you have NO need to worry about your reputation among we who respect you and enjoy your posts.

Treed
10-25-2017, 03:46 PM
You are one of the people who I look to for reasoned, articulate responses. Well done in stepping up to the plate when you feel you have wronged someone. That takes ethics and guts.

PKernohan
10-25-2017, 04:08 PM
I would like to apologize for singling out a company and raising concerns here prior to contacting that company and owner, I was wrong .regardless of any concerns I would not have wanted that to have happened to me.
The issues were delt with immediately to the satisfaction of all individuals concerned.
To those that took the time to contact me I thank you for caring enough to confront.

Sincerely
Steven Rupp

What was the outcome if you don't mind me asking???

Rob Chipman
10-25-2017, 04:18 PM
Nice work, Steven. Way to model behaviour.

swampdonkey
10-25-2017, 04:26 PM
We need a like button on this site. Well done Steven you sir are top notch. Hope the rest of season goes well for you.

HarryToolips
10-25-2017, 04:40 PM
steven

chris
Exactly...and griz expert..

New Bow Hunter
10-25-2017, 04:45 PM
Stellar individual!!
After all these years I have found like Steven, if I screw up, take the high road, admit to it, apologise and move on.
What more can be said.

Cheers Steven. A tip of my hat to you.

cuervosail
10-25-2017, 04:46 PM
I don't know the background or the details but regardless I will continue to appreciate your wisdom and the fact that you are so willing to freely share it.

Bugle M In
10-25-2017, 05:06 PM
Although I don't know what the issue was and with whom...
it seems only right to apologize if one is wrong....so good on ya.

RyoTHC
10-25-2017, 05:23 PM

Sincerely
Steven Rupp

Apology or not, you're a good man with good intentions, it amuses me to no end that grown men go out of their way to jump on your back, because you've given up their honey hole, or helped a new member who "didn't earn it"

I'm a new member, but thank you.
It's thanks to people like you, that even in my first season of hunting, I was able to successfully tag out.

10-25-2017, 06:50 PM
Lol Steve, you are the guy who readily hands out his home phone number to help out total strangers have success hunting grizz and moose... you always speak your mind but you also listen and even change your mind from what is said here......

We all say shit we regret... it's what you said before that, that makes you respectable....

I think your safe...
Dru

IronNoggin
10-25-2017, 06:57 PM
And just WHO the Eff do you think you are anyways??
What this time? Another wrong knee? Another squib Load?? WHAT??? :evil:

I'd actually be a tad surprised if your nerves didn't have you nipping at something recently Buddy! ;-)

No Harm, No Foul...

Cheers,
Nog

REMINGTON JIM
10-25-2017, 08:01 PM
Good on You Stevey ! Your a stand up GUY even if it is with Crutches ! :grin: Buddy RJ

jessonml
10-25-2017, 08:08 PM
Real men can admit when they are wrong. You are certainly a real man!

Blainer
10-25-2017, 08:32 PM
Respect for owning your action, we all need or owe an apology at times. Good on ya, Steve

walks with deer
10-25-2017, 08:53 PM
ullie called me he offered me free butchering for life to rough you up when you cime to kamloops...

just kidding srupp your a great man..i would be getting owly if i had been evacuated all summer and in surgery all fall... if you want me to bring you some food when your in kami let me kmow i will be just down on third...the donairs are great..

campking
10-25-2017, 09:01 PM
You Sir are a stand up guy!

Mik
10-25-2017, 09:18 PM
It’s always tough to man up and admit when your wrong and it takes a lot of courage. Well done, we need more people like yourself with great attitudes in this world

TexasWalker
10-25-2017, 10:11 PM
the donairs are great..

Go on...........

ajeatoo
10-26-2017, 01:49 PM
Well done Srupp, glad to hear it is all worked out. :D

emerson
10-26-2017, 06:11 PM
SRupp continues setting the classy standard.

BStrachan
10-26-2017, 11:22 PM
You are a respected member on this site Steve and always will be. By appologizing online and contacting the company shows how much of a gentleman you are. I look forward to many more posts comments and helpful tips you give on the site.