PDA

View Full Version : Italian rock stars..guns and moose. .2017

srupp
10-05-2017, 05:41 PM
Hmmm Lui " the knife..Manny the axe..Renato the slasher..and Peno the pistol...killer group.. ha ha
Manny and Peno had never harvested a moose..
Day one cold, rainy..windy..poor conditions..nada
Day 2 promised Manny his moose..1,000 pound bull in to 100 yards..bang flop on the atv trail..80 yards from urine soaked tampon.
Day 3 took Peno to a different secluded spot..bull answered from 3 kms? Exciting to hear increasing volume....as bull closed distance..soon cracking of wood under the feet..then he sticks his nose out..one last sexy call..he too steps out on atv trail..25 yards..bang flop..1,000 pound bull.
Love it ..friends together enjoying the outdoors..
I said that I had arranged showers nearby..done..
The next night I told them I had arranged " hookers"and blow "..next morning truck pulls up with 4 beautiful ...young ladies..they were there to lay out cut blocks..not Italians..lol..my promise was just humour. .the 4 ladies beauty, age..timing was beyond belief..lmao..
Hopefully the guys will share their acomplishment, views, photos..
I harvested a BOONER grouse..and really enjoyed helping my friends get their first moose..
Ended the hunt early due to tags being filled..and d daytime temps too warm..moose and hunters should be home shortly.
Steven

john-brennan
10-05-2017, 05:58 PM
As usual good job Steven.

srupp
10-05-2017, 09:50 PM
All hunters safe in Vancouver mooses" in cooler for butchering next week..big bodied beasts.in great condition..cold weather..fast gutting, removing of hides..hanging in Yukon game bags ASAP. .quality eating..

Really hope Manny and Peno share their adventures..especially Peno..it was text book moose hunting..all the elements were there...
Plan and practice hard to hunt easy. .
Steven

brownmancheng
10-05-2017, 09:58 PM
Great story Srupp! I wish I was there to see their face when the ladies showed up!

srupp
10-05-2017, 10:21 PM
Great story Srupp! I wish I was there to see their face when the ladies showed up!

Yes one of THE funniest coincidence ever. ..priceless...lmao..
I'm leaving the actual stories..photos to the guns and mooses" rock group hunters. .
I enjoyed the trip..
Seen a solid black rabbit. .can't remember seeing one before?
Steven