PDA

View Full Version : Season Looks Good DESPITE

Gumsehwah
10-02-2017, 11:19 PM
Interesting afternoon grouse hunting today…

Hiking alone old logging roads, saw several grouse, bagged a couple (hey, I didn't say that I was any good at this) on the way back to the truck. While I was "processing" the two, I hear a racket in the aspens behind me. Out races a small grouse. Close in on his heels came a large male with all his plumage up and clucking madly. The large male got ahold of the smaller one and started to tear a extra asshole into him. Picked up my rifle and shot the big one, while the little one took off into the bush.

I'm a school teacher, and I can't stand bullies.🙄

Lucky day day for the little guy though.

S.W.A.T.
10-03-2017, 06:30 AM
Interesting afternoon grouse hunting today…

Hiking alone old logging roads, saw several grouse, bagged a couple (hey, I didn't say that I was any good at this) on the way back to the truck. While I was "processing" the two, I hear a racket in the aspens behind me. Out races a small grouse. Close in on his heels came a large male with all his plumage up and clucking madly. The large male got ahold of the smaller one and started to tear a extra asshole into him. Picked up my rifle and shot the big one, while the little one took off into the bush.

I'm a school teacher, and I can't stand bullies.🙄

Lucky day day for the little guy though.

You sure they weren't mating?

Gumsehwah
10-04-2017, 03:10 PM
Pretty sure. :-/

If so, then he was no gentleman. ;-)

rimfire
10-04-2017, 03:12 PM

Bird copulation is essentially rape in our view, so it was likely they were...

Gumsehwah
10-04-2017, 03:20 PM
Well, I guess that I was a bit of a cold shower. . .:razz:

Wild one
10-04-2017, 08:36 PM

Ever hear of bdsm some enjoy it rough lol

J_06
10-07-2017, 01:54 AM
Now thats a "cock" block!

mastercaster
10-14-2017, 09:02 PM
Rather doubt they were mating this time of the year,,,,unless they were just pairing up for future nuptules in the spring.

Gumsehwah
10-18-2017, 08:59 PM
That's kinda what I thought.:confused: