PDA

View Full Version : Map package for bison zone A

barry1974w
09-07-2017, 08:59 AM
Does anyone have a map package for the bison A zone that they'd be willing to part with for a reasonable price? I'm having a hard time finding anything online.

Whonnock Boy
09-07-2017, 09:53 AM
What do you need it for? Do you have the draw? If so, the map package does not show on the computer when viewing, but once you go to print it, the map is printed as well. At least that is what was told on a thread a week or so ago.

Darksith
09-07-2017, 01:12 PM
Does anyone have a map package for the bison A zone that they'd be willing to part with for a reasonable price? I'm having a hard time finding anything online.

I do...I print them 24x36 full color. One is Ortho map other is topo map $25/map plus shipping. I have the end of the trail marked where ATV are allowed to go

barry1974w
09-13-2017, 09:15 AM
What do you need it for? Do you have the draw? If so, the map package does not show on the computer when viewing, but once you go to print it, the map is printed as well. At least that is what was told on a thread a week or so ago.

Yes I have a draw, I've been in the winter before, but this one is for October. The map package that the govt supplies isn't very good.

RJHunter
09-13-2017, 09:54 AM
You can contact McElhanney (Surveying and Mapping) in Fort St. John. They have maps plotted and ready to go for the bison hunts which include contours and access routes. They also do custom maps for hunters. You can stop by the office on your way through and pickup at the front counter (week days) or have them shipped. Also a good source for local information.

McElhanney
Fort St John
8808 72nd Street
Fort St. John BC V1J 6M2
250-787-0356