PDA

View Full Version : Kechika Grizzly Advice

broke
09-06-2017, 01:06 PM
So, a friend and I are heading up the Kechika for a week at the end of September. Was originally focussed on moose, but now with the govt decision to end grizzly trophy hunting, I'm thinking that my grizzly LEH (which I originally put in for more as a "just in case the opportunity should arise") should actually be the primary focus of this hunt.

Any tips for grizzly hunting in 7-52 would be appreciated (moose suggestions welcome too, but definitely want to try hard for a G bear). My friend has been up the river many times for earlier season hunts, so quite comfortable with river safety, fuel needs, etc. Thanks in advance.

Broke

srupp
09-06-2017, 03:18 PM
So, a friend and I are heading up the Kechika for a week at the end of September. Was originally focussed on moose, but now with the govt decision to end grizzly trophy hunting, I'm thinking that my grizzly LEH (which I originally put in for more as a "just in case the opportunity should arise") should actually be the primary focus of this hunt.

Any tips for grizzly hunting in 7-52 would be appreciated (moose suggestions welcome too, but definitely want to try hard for a G bear). My friend has been up the river many times for earlier season hunts, so quite comfortable with river safety, fuel needs, etc. Thanks in advance.

Broke

Have a few suggestions..pm with ph number I will call.
Srupp