PDA

View Full Version : Trade butcher skills for hunting know how

Julian2606
08-24-2017, 04:11 PM
Hey guys,we (me and my girlfriend) want to start our first hunting season ever with canada geese at the labour day weekend at fraser valley.Both of us never been out for waterfowling and we are very excited already.it would be awesome to get some input how to start goose hunting (do i need decoys,what kind of ammo.....)i really appreciate every kind of help,it would be perfect is somebody would take us out for a hunt,just to show us how everything works,whats important to know etc....if somebody would do this i could offer my butchering skills,i'm a well trained german butcher with masters degree and i work in butchershop at the nortshore,so i could offer to process your goose breast to nice smoked breast for a pretty decent price (i also have to pay if i process my own stuff but i would make yours for employee price too) maybe we become hunting buddies also for big game season,who knows :)
Best Regards

Julian

Boner
08-24-2017, 05:10 PM
If you know how to make good landjaeger I would take you guys out if I lived in the Fraser Valley. :)

Unfortunately I live in Northern BC.

Julian2606
08-24-2017, 06:03 PM
Too bad xD i know how to make them pretty good :)