PDA

View Full Version : Weird Grizzly Bear Dream

KingBuckHunter
08-20-2017, 02:09 PM
The ban makes no sense.

tomcat
08-20-2017, 03:16 PM
The ban makes no sense.
Has the NDP ever made any logical sense???

180grainer
08-20-2017, 07:57 PM
All this talk and stress about the ban on grizzly trophy hunting would eventually push my mind over the edge to dream at night..

I dreamt 3 grizzlies - 2 king sized grizzlies, (maybe mama and papa) and a smaller grizzly (cub) were chasing 6 of my family members up a rocky hill. The worst part was that nobody had a rifle or spray to defend themselves. Then next thing I knew, one of the king sized grizzlies were standing with front paws on my back pinning me to the ground and growling really loud thus waking me up.

To a certain extent, this is what the new silly ban foreshadows in our future hunting trips. There will be more grizzly encounters in the bush in the years to come and less deer, elk, or humans or what have you.

Won't stop me from shooting, taking the meat and of course caping them though. The ban makes no sense.

Freud would say the Grizzlies represent the current political climate and your family represents your heritage. Of course he might also say you're masturbating too much......