PDA

View Full Version : micro-chip in order to keep your guns ?

gutpile
08-10-2017, 08:13 PM
The chips are here now , first company in the states making it's employees insert micro-chips mandatory if you what to
keep your job .
This is just the beginning of a slippery slope with no ending in it's implication .
I can see gun owners being one of the first to have a chip inserted if you want to own firearms .
The possibility of using Micro-chip for everything is endless . :|

08-10-2017, 08:55 PM
Chip technology has been around for a while now, question is whether society as a whole is ready to accept it. Few years ago l caught a W-5 documentary about an American family that were part of a pilot program and were all chipped. Almost puked when the young 15 year old son looked right at the camera and proceeded to tell the world how safe he felt knowing that his govt knew where he was 24/7 :-x:-x

HappyJack
08-10-2017, 09:06 PM
Not going to happen in my world, it's bad enough I have to get a boaters card for my 12 foot tinner. IF your employer is demanding you get chipped then you are working at the wrong place, either unionize it, or quit.

Gateholio
08-10-2017, 09:37 PM
Our government proposing to chip gun owners would work in our favor as it will wake up even the fuddiest fudd and get them to join the CCFR and join the fight.

REMINGTON JIM
08-10-2017, 09:43 PM
The chips are here now , first company in the states making it's employees insert micro-chips mandatory if you what to
keep your job .
This is just the beginning of a slippery slope with no ending in it's implication .
I can see gun owners being one of the first to have a chip inserted if you want to own firearms .
The possibility of using Micro-chip for everything is endless . :|

CHILL OUT your Paranoid ! :roll: RJ

"No Choke"Lord Walsingham
08-10-2017, 11:36 PM
Proof of a company in the US mandating this for employees?

Have heard of it at a company in Europe as an option for time in/out, opening doors and the cantine line. It won't be mandated though, would cause them too many issues and lead to revolt.

IslandWanderer
08-10-2017, 11:45 PM
Proof of a company in the US mandating this for employees?

Have heard of it at a company in Europe as an option for time in/out, opening doors and the cantine line. It won't be mandated though, would cause them too many issues and lead to revolt.

Looks like a company in Sweden is doing it.

gutpile
08-10-2017, 11:58 PM
My bad ! The program is optional , it is a tech company in
Wisconsin.

caddisguy
08-11-2017, 07:05 AM
What guns? I hunt with a sling shot. Always have!

firebird
08-11-2017, 07:08 AM
Not going to happen in my world, it's bad enough I have to get a boaters card for my 12 foot tinner. IF your employer is demanding you get chipped then you are working at the wrong place, either unionize it, or quit.

You are anti government/ authority but you are a UNION man??? lmao -just one of the sheep?

Iron Glove
08-11-2017, 07:11 AM
Common guys, consider the benefits. ;-)
Go firearm shopping, your "chip" will show that you have a PAL / RPAL, will have your banking info, so you just self serve the firearm and walk straight out the door.
No check out, no flashing your ID, no dealing with some 18 year old Canadain Tire kid.
Out hunting, your liscence, tags, LEH are all there, no need to pack 'em. The CO's could just fly over in a helicopter, see that you are legit and fly on. If not legit they strafe you.
On the drive to hunting yo can go to the Starbuck's drive through, they have all your likes, cross the bridge, the toll is automatic ..........................
The possibilities are endless. :smile:
I'm signing up. :roll:

brownmancheng
08-11-2017, 08:23 AM
Aren't our cell phones we all carry the next best thing? we are already chipped!

Ozone
08-11-2017, 11:28 AM
Good to see how many on here no nothing about how these pit tags work.

VFX_man
08-11-2017, 11:42 AM
Common guys, consider the benefits. ;-)
Go firearm shopping, your "chip" will show that you have a PAL / RPAL, will have your banking info, so you just self serve the firearm and walk straight out the door.
No check out, no flashing your ID, no dealing with some 18 year old Canadain Tire kid.
Out hunting, your liscence, tags, LEH are all there, no need to pack 'em. The CO's could just fly over in a helicopter, see that you are legit and fly on. If not legit they strafe you.
On the drive to hunting yo can go to the Starbuck's drive through, they have all your likes, cross the bridge, the toll is automatic ..........................
The possibilities are endless. :smile:
I'm signing up. :roll:

And if you get lost, your Dog can find you! ;)

Iron Glove
08-11-2017, 12:05 PM
And if you get lost, your Dog can find you! ;)

Hmm, good point tho' I think my Wife would have chip encoded "if found, do not return." :-(

goatdancer
08-11-2017, 05:52 PM
Maybe they'll put the chips into a suppository..............

Glenny
08-11-2017, 07:09 PM
Should be good for keeping the 99% in order.

Mosin
08-11-2017, 09:09 PM
Our government proposing to chip gun owners would work in our favor as it will wake up even the fuddiest fudd and get them to join the CCFR and join the fight.

I like how you think...you are a shrewd one.

IslandWanderer
08-11-2017, 09:15 PM
You are anti government/ authority but you are a UNION man??? lmao -just one of the sheep?

Unions are largely about empowering people. I don't think you're making a valid argument here.

HappyJack
08-11-2017, 09:55 PM

Sheep? Sheep never stand together to fight a common enemy, are you sure you know what a union is?

IslandWanderer
08-11-2017, 10:09 PM
Sheep? Sheep never stand together to fight a common enemy, are you sure you know what a union is?

Well stated man! Unions are about people NOT being pushed around like sheep.

J_06
08-13-2017, 09:44 AM
Good to see how many on here no nothing about how these pit tags work. Yes, this the thead hurts to read.

Bugle M In
08-13-2017, 12:31 PM

This^^^^^^^^