PDA

View Full Version : Looking for jet boat in muskwa/tatchodi region

p&p
08-02-2017, 05:05 AM
hello, I'm looking for a guy with a jet boat to pick a buddy and I up, near the tatchodi lakes around the 3rd or 4th , pm me if you would be interested to help/make a few bucks.

digginsweatinswearin
08-02-2017, 06:44 AM
Give Kevin from riverjet a call, he does that stuff all the time

Salmon Belly
08-02-2017, 09:49 AM
Regs require Transporter licence (or Outfitter licence) for what you're asking for

SB

albravo2
08-02-2017, 09:54 AM
Regs require Transporter licence (or Outfitter licence) for what you're asking for

SB

I wasn't going to say anything because I hate it everybody starts yelling "That's illegal" when someone asks a question, but SB is right-- it is illegal for someone to do what you are asking unless they have the Outfitter ticket that Kevin has. A public forum might not be the best way to find someone.

I seem to recall Kevin was selling the business. I'm curious to know if he is still running Riverjet or someone else is.

monasheemountainman
08-02-2017, 10:12 AM
I wasn't going to say anything because I hate it everybody starts yelling "That's illegal" when someone asks a question, but SB is right-- it is illegal for someone to do what you are asking unless they have the Outfitter ticket that Kevin has. A public forum might not be the best way to find someone.

I seem to recall Kevin was selling the business. I'm curious to know if he is still running Riverjet or someone else is.

he still is

srupp
08-02-2017, 10:57 AM
He is still operating, booked.
Srupp

08-02-2017, 12:42 PM
I've also used Riverjet, also yes, Kevin is a very good reliable operator ..........

264mag
08-02-2017, 02:18 PM
He is on the river today transporting sheep hunters,,,,legally

boxhitch
08-02-2017, 07:49 PM
You can't give 'remuneration' for a ride, doesn't mean you can't get a ride. Lots of traffic, maybe someone has some room.
Stand on shore with a thumb out ? )

spear
08-02-2017, 08:05 PM
Nothing wrong with a free ride but I doubt thats the intention here. Do the right thing, Call Kevin at Riverjet and get him to pick you up.

Rhyno
08-02-2017, 09:34 PM
hello, I'm looking for a guy with a jet boat to pick a buddy and I up, near the tatchodi lakes around the 3rd or 4th , pm me if you would be interested to help/make a few bucks.

Nothing wrong with a free ride but I doubt thats the intention here.

Yeah I doubt that he was hoping for a free ride. The post explicitly states "make a few bucks". Try Kevin but he may not be able to help on such short notice. I booked in Jan, last I heard he was pretty full for next year already. Can you get a float plane ride out of there?

xfactor
08-02-2017, 10:43 PM
What about Doug Mckee of muskwa river adventures. I believe he operates a jet boat drop off service as well. Not 100%sure though...worth a shot.

kbellamy
08-03-2017, 08:03 AM
Last I heard Doug McKee is operating under Barry Tompkins license, so can only legally drop you off in Big Nine territory I believe.

eatram
08-03-2017, 12:06 PM
Near the lakes is a bit vague. Riverjet does not go up all the way to the lakes, if i recall correctly

browningboy
08-03-2017, 09:52 PM
Dude if I was going up there and it worked out I would help you out, all this legal wording crap for a guy asking for a lift? Pathetic, thought guys would stick together and not so bitchie

08-04-2017, 12:06 AM
call kevin @ riverjetadventures. to work something out hold your thumb out....

digger dogger
08-04-2017, 07:41 AM
Thumb a ride from Kledo, then thumb, a ride back down.
Easy Peazy:-)
Kevin is a good transporter, he's probably your best bet.

walks with deer
08-04-2017, 07:34 PM
Hitch hike up and hitch hike down that would be awesome...i thought of sitting at the launch one day and asking everybody for a ride lol..