PDA

View Full Version : 7-18 road access??????

Bustercluck
07-13-2017, 05:50 PM
I got another bull draw in 7-18. Has anybody been in there recently? I hunted there in 2013 and at that time the roads were in pretty tough shape. I've read a few posts that said the mcgregor river bridge was either being completely removed or restricted to atv access.

swampthing
07-13-2017, 07:34 PM
The pass lake road is in the best shape its been in a long time. There are barricade at the bridge but you can drive a truck between them, or you could a month or so ago. There is no restriction I am aware of.

emerson
07-13-2017, 08:21 PM
Sometimes I compare the amount hunters invest in truck, rv, atv /utv, etc. vs a boat or airplane or chartering and it doesn't make much sense to me.

wiggy
07-13-2017, 11:29 PM
Sometimes I compare the amount hunters invest in truck, rv, atv /utv, etc. vs a boat or airplane or chartering and it doesn't make much sense to me.
It's all good Emerson
Toys and adventure
Whatever floats your boat
We're here to live and we are so lucky to live in BC
We can do any of those things
We're allowed to own rifles and weapons and can go hunting on our own
Im so grateful
Believe me I've travelled lots of the world and there arent many places on planet earth where it's allowed

Angus
07-13-2017, 11:39 PM

We like our shit. What's a brother to do?

brownmancheng
07-13-2017, 11:40 PM
It's all good Emerson
Toys and adventure
Whatever floats your boat
We're here to live and we are so lucky to live in BC
We can do any of those things
We're allowed to own rifles and weapons and can go hunting on our own
Im so grateful
Believe me I've travelled lots of the world and there arent many places on planet earth where it's allowed

Amen brother! Thank you for the reminder.

swampthing
07-14-2017, 07:51 PM

I thought it was "whoever dies with the most toys wins!". Thats what the bumper sticker says anyways!

emerson
07-14-2017, 08:57 PM
My goal in "retirement" is to have a capable boat with enough truck to carry a camper that doesn't leak and can get the boat to the river or lake. Bring on the water is better than prescription meds.

swampthing
07-15-2017, 07:41 PM
Great plan emerson! Hopin I can do the same!