PDA

View Full Version : 6-9 I Goat Hunt

westcoast meds
07-05-2017, 09:50 PM
I drew a Goat in this region this year and I am finding my hunting partners being very lazy. Id rather not hunt in this region alone so Im wondering if anyone else with the same draw is interested in hunting together , or at least setting up a base camp together. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM. Thanks

S.W.A.T.
07-06-2017, 07:25 AM
I drew a Goat in this region this year and I am finding my hunting partners being very lazy. Id rather not hunt in this region alone so Im wondering if anyone else with the same draw is interested in hunting together , or at least setting up a base camp together. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM. Thanks

Pretty serious area

Caribou_lou
07-06-2017, 10:36 AM
Quad trail goes up backside. Red rose mine trail. Google it for exact location. Not sure how many goats are up there as its probably a popular area to head into. Not sure about hiking any distance off the tail. Its a bit rugged. Good luck!

BCbillies
07-06-2017, 12:47 PM
I drew a Goat in this region this year and I am finding my hunting partners being very lazy.

Goat hunting and lazy don't go together so time to find a new partner(s). Lots of tags for that zone so you might connect on here or maybe someone who wants to just be a sherpa and explore some new country. Might be useful to give some background on how much mountain hunting you've done. Best to connect with some you already know and can rely on if things go sideways.

warnniklz
07-06-2017, 02:04 PM
I'm excited for this one. Looking west side of those mountains from seely lake are pretty gnarly

emerson
07-06-2017, 07:42 PM
I've noticed I have very little hunter competition in miserable to access areas. Work harder than them and you find animals they miss.